AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 10 19.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 29.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 23.53%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 15.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.92%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.96%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-15, 20:01   Link #141
Dam Dog

I have to disagree with those who said that the roof scene was just Fonfon being concerned. The whole feeling was definitely one of confession.
I mean, Fonfon may be dense, but...well, I think this picture is my best arguement:

That's a look is, in my opinion, the female equivalent of an armor-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabot. In short form, a depleted uranium dart employed by tanks to put holes in other tanks.
It's a look DESIGNED to get through density :P

I'll put aside the 'I'll do anything for you'. Considering the tone, I think Felli strongly implied that she meant ANYTHING, anything. *coughanalcough*

'Scuze me. Allergies.

Anyway, I'm going to hold out hope for an alternate ending in the anime. The ED seems to put a LOT of emphasis on Felli, and, in my experience, generally that's reserved for the really important characters. Unless our fine ED writers decided to be jerks and lead us on.

In regards to the rest of the episode, I find Kallian's methods of getting Fonfon's attention...interesting. Is he tsundere for Fonfon? Jealous? He shows concern for him beyond just the cities best interests, I think.

And, of course, there was the little escapade in the Obligatory Swimsuit Episode.

Oh dear. Impending Yaoi End.
Closed Thread