AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2009-05-25, 00:28   Link #41
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i was hoping it was Goro as the 26th rider.
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 05:08   Link #42
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Movie cast

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 07:32   Link #43
BanishingBook

*frizzles* *more frizzling*

I am excited. VERY VERY EXCITED! WEEEHEEE! I am glad Minami is coming back, but I wonder what family name he's going to have.

Hm'm I must admit after years of off-and-on tokusatsu watching I wonder how I will be able to catch up on the Raida scene.

Hn'mm @__@ I HOPE DECADE'S COMPLETE FORM IS NOT THE FINAL FORM. Not only do I think this form is ugly, I mean I think he beats Diend's ugliness, and Diend looks like one of my dad's hair shavers.

And oh, as a big Kamen Rider Black fan, I shall say this: "Black pawns all in terms of attitude." lol jk!

*HENSHIN POSE*
BanishingBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 07:45   Link #44
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanishingBook View Post
I am excited. VERY VERY EXCITED! WEEEHEEE! I am glad Minami is coming back, but I wonder what family name he's going to have.
As mentioned in the previous page, he's returning as Kotaro Minami, aka his original self, and not the Decadeverse alternates we've seen so far.

Edit:

Speaking of the man himself:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2009-05-25 at 08:38.
Old 2009-05-25, 09:07   Link #45
BanishingBook

^- Nice pics!

SUGOI *me gets killed, resurrect, kill, resurrect, kill, wash, rinse, repeat.*

So methinks he has gone some workout lol, that 2006 interview of his made me think he's quite the oh-san. Nii-sama shouldn't lose to the younger raidas. Haha

He's not wearing his trademark 80's jacket, I wonder what brand of jacket this is. Hm'm.

and lol at the dumb shocker agents.
Old 2009-05-25, 10:50   Link #46
justavisitor

Kotaro Minami!!!!! (!!! x 10 to the n XD)

Normally i don't worship idol, but if I have to choose one, Kotaro Minami is my only choice...I will never forget kamen rider black and black rx

Now I only hope
Spoiler for a little bit spoiler in decade:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-25, 22:29   Link #47
BanishingBook

^ - Tsukasa wouldn't dare. lol

Man, August is still a long way.
Old 2009-05-27, 20:20   Link #48
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

More Rumors, as usual take with a grain of salt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowe Gear from Junk Guild
Moar Decade rumors, courtesy of Dukemon (who has been batting pretty close to 1000 so far):

Spoiler for Kamen Rider Decade:
... is that an official Super Sentai/ Kamen Rider crossover I spy?!?! Decade sure gets around

Old 2009-05-27, 21:19   Link #49
justavisitor

@LoweGear

Spoiler for reply for your spoiler:

And about the movie, I see some forums say that J is in there too, and I see some screenshot with J in there, but to me it seems like fake XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-05-28, 04:00   Link #50
BanishingBook

lol, he meets RX? I am really going to enjoy this, however I would still think he belongs to the Showa. Hehe

Only 11 more episodes till Decade closes I hope air time is lengthened.
Old 2009-05-28, 11:13   Link #51
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
@LoweGear

Spoiler for reply for your spoiler:

And about the movie, I see some forums say that J is in there too, and I see some screenshot with J in there, but to me it seems like fake XD
Spoiler for @justavisitor:

And regarding J...

Spoiler for Size:

J Confirmed for the movie .

And finally, Movie Screenshot montage preview:

Spoiler for EPICNESS:

The screens to give credence to the fact that at least, the Showa Riders are not DiEND summons

Old 2009-05-28, 14:26   Link #52
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Good. I don't want Diend to have them in the first place.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 03:06   Link #53
BanishingBook

That double rider kick is awesome. Thanks for the pictures man! =D
Old 2009-05-29, 03:39   Link #54
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
proves that Kuuga has infinite, errr....uses of course.
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 01:13   Link #55
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

More Screens:

Edit:

And for something else... Kamen Rider Decade Original Soundtrack out, here's a preview:

Last edited by LoweGear; 2009-05-30 at 01:49.
Old 2009-05-30, 08:50   Link #56
justavisitor

Thanks LoweGear!!!

LoweGear (or anyone who wants to answer this question) Who is your favourite Kamen rider?? (actually I also wanna ask you who do you think is the strongest kamen rider, but lol those questions will never get answered anyway XD)

My favorite rider is RX (of course I would think of him as the strongest then ), but in terms of plot, 555 gets the crown from me (I only watched black, rx, kuuga and 555...now I am watching decade right now...guess I need that for the upcoming movie
Old 2009-05-30, 20:06   Link #57
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Everyone in those pics are frickin' awesome!

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 08:44   Link #58
BanishingBook

Favorite Kamen of all time: biased answer: "Black" of course, but to be fair I still love the other riders, it's just that Black seemed to draw tokusatsu fiction into the kind of melodrama and action I would want to see in real life.
Old 2009-05-31, 09:37   Link #59
justavisitor

Black is very very good, I watch the show again recently and I don't find the plot ridiculous or laughable etc...I still get very involved and the show makes my blood boil..too bad they make the RX too powerful and pwning everyone so many ppl (probably me also XD) shift the favourite to RX instead
Old 2009-05-31, 09:44   Link #60
BanishingBook

^ - I haven't watched RX, not even a single episode, I like it no less, haha being a continuation of Black (sort of)

I think it was intentional that Black RX should be a franchise that had children as audience, so yeah probably Shotarou-san decided to tweak on the plot. After all Kamen Rider is a special effects show. ^_^

I will plan to watch RX soon maybe right after All Riders vs Daisho-ka movie.
I hope this tops the bill against The First and The Next. And yeah in my opinion The First was better than The Next in terms of plot and action. I hope that rapper-dude-general is in the Daisho-ka movie lol

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu