Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-06, 10:16   Link #161
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
jc your too stupid to argue against anymore. As for experiment, I asked 10 ppl what they could lift at 13yrs old, then what they can lift at 16 yrs old. 10 out of 10 said they lift more at 16. oh well..

As to people thinking haku has some godlike speed:

VS Naruto kyubi mode..he didnt seem all that fast. Naruto dodge his attack and naruto kyubi mode is about the speed of neji.

Lee was too fast for sasuke sharingan...haku was not fast enough for sasuke sharingan.

As for neji having to stand there all day..thats bullocks..he just has to run out of DIM and everytime haku makes an attack..kaiten. If haku mistakenly charges into neji..hes finished if neji catches him. Most people believe neji's speed = naruto kyubi speed..if thats the case then neji should be able to dodge haku's hits too..in his case he dont have to.
Uh.. lifting has nothing to do with anything? What's your point? I don't read arguments from people who have spelling and grammatical errors, sorry.
jc1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 10:28   Link #162
indo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc1104
Uh.. lifting has nothing to do with anything? What's your point? I don't read arguments from people who have spelling and grammatical errors, sorry.
well thats discrimation isn't it? there are people who don't have english as their main language but still wish to debate in this intresting forum. please at least respect that they try to speak (type) english! i mean how manny languages does the average american/brittish person speak? yes only 1

on topic: i rewatched the episodes and zabuza just needed haku for his purpose of conquering the country of water. he did'nt expect a run in with ninja's like kakashi and the kyuubi kid or an uchiha member
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 10:53   Link #163
jc1104

Quote:
Originally Posted by indo
well thats discrimation isn't it? there are people who don't have english as their main language but still wish to debate in this intresting forum. please at least respect that they try to speak (type) english! i mean how manny languages does the average american/brittish person speak? yes only 1

on topic: i rewatched the episodes and zabuza just needed haku for his purpose of conquering the country of water. he did'nt expect a run in with ninja's like kakashi and the kyuubi kid or an uchiha member
He was arguing with me about that for a long time already and I dismissed it awhile back.. He still comes back tells me the 16 yr and 13 yr old stuff and I'm already over it. I'm not trying to discriminate, I'm trying to get him to stop. If you read his previous posts and my previous posts, it's very stupid. Even my posts were stupid, I agree. And besides, the nature of this topic wasn't even to compare Haku and the rest of the genins.
Old 2004-07-06, 13:15   Link #164
Shadamehr

That statement was still wrong of you to say. If you're arguing with someone, and in the heat of the moment you use a racial slur, then someone else of that race has a problem with it, you should apologize. This is the same kind of situation. This board has many foreign posters whose native language is not English, be respectful of them.
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 16:14   Link #165
realdeal
The Real Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Let me try to wrap this up because people are forgetting a lot of things.

On the topic of Speed.

Haku is FAST. VERY fast. Those who are saying he is not fast are wrong. The only genin who is faster than Haku is Lee when his gates are open.

You need to remember that even Naruto in his Kyubi mode was getting hit by some attacks.

To real-deal. Lee's speed is not too fast for sharingan. Sasuke could perfectly see what lee was doing. Its just that his body could not keep up.

Neji could very well lose to Haku. Despite having his nearly 360 degree vision, Neji might not be able to react in time. His Kaiten is not instaneous. If you remember when he fought Naruto who was slightily kyuubified, Neji said "This is not good ! I need to start the whirl .." Because naruto was moving towards him too fast.
Furthermore, Haku would very likely be intelligent enough to find Neji's weakpoint.
Those who read the manga know what i am talking about. Haku would easily see what Neji's weakpoint was, because DIM allows him to attack from every angle. On top of that, you need to remember that Haku saw through Kakashi's complex Genjutsu when he used it only once on Zabuza so you need to respect his intelligence.

Bottom line:
Haku is gifted and has a nice master technique. But hte problem is that his technique is completely nullified by some jutsu's. Jutsu's like Gaara's and Sasuke's sharingan would render DIM completely useless.

While very skilled Ninja like Neji might lose because their techniques are not suited to fight DIM.
Dude read my post again, I said sasuke wasnt fast enough to "react" to lee's attacks not see. He could see haku, he could see lee, he can react to haku's attacks ie block, he cant react to lee's attacks. Get what Im saying here? If haku was really too fast for sasuke as lee was then haku would have just transferred instantly from a mirror to another and a needle to a vital spot straight away.

As for someone who said it takes time for sharingan to read the moves..not really..sasuke could read haku's moves straight away as soon as he awakened his sharingan, same with lee.

As to JC111000: ahahahhahahahhaahaaa STUPID boy! lol! When you've achieved as much as me in life then try being snobby, until then go crawl in a cave.

What does lifting have to do with difference between 13yr old and a 16yr old? Strength idiot. You say theres no difference...ANYONE with a single brain cell would know a 16yr old would have an advantage over a 13yr old even if they dont agree with using that argument as someone pointed out, their that age and it cant be changed. You however is too stupid to come up with a good enough argument so you ignorantly say age does not play a factor at all..you even come up as to give an example by saying:

"what if the 16yr old was 5ft 100lbs and the 13yr old was 7ft 200lbs". Its called exceptions. Dont you see the irony in that? You just assumed that size would play a factor in advantage as I did with age yet argued with me all the way that age dont play a factor. I mean I could counter to that "what if the 5ft man was bruce lee and the 7ft was a fat man on a wheel chair". Idiot.

To shadamer: His post has nothing to do with grammar or foreign people..I think hes upset because I mistakenly used "your" instead of "you're". Until the boy gets out of nursery school, its best to ignore him on that matter.

Last edited by realdeal; 2004-07-06 at 16:26.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-06, 17:11   Link #166
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Good point about sasuke being able to block Haku and not lee.

However I can argue two things.

1) Haku was tired and low on chakra at this point. (he even said himself that this attack uses too much chakra)

2) Lee didnt give Sasuke a chance to adapt to his movement. He went "straight for the kill" you might say. Sharingan's power is anticipating moves but its also used to understand and figure out attacks. Im pretty sure that If lee had fought sasuke for about 2 more minutes sasuke would have very quickly been able to block Lee's attacks just as he was able to block haku's.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 06:59   Link #167
realdeal
The Real Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Good point about sasuke being able to block Haku and not lee.

However I can argue two things.

1) Haku was tired and low on chakra at this point. (he even said himself that this attack uses too much chakra)

2) Lee didnt give Sasuke a chance to adapt to his movement. He went "straight for the kill" you might say. Sharingan's power is anticipating moves but its also used to understand and figure out attacks. Im pretty sure that If lee had fought sasuke for about 2 more minutes sasuke would have very quickly been able to block Lee's attacks just as he was able to block haku's.
1) That would apply except for the fact that I dont think his speed was affected that much, people argued that he was still faster than kakashi at the time so..

2) Sasuke didnt really have time to anticipate haku..haku was throwing needles at him soon as he got his sharingan. Dunno if you mean whilst he hasnt awakened sharingan yet..

I looked up the character data book and according to it, haku is same speed as kakashi and lee. I would assume that is with haku transferring from mirror to mirror and lee with gates open. I find it hard to believe that sasuke could block haku though cos if he couldnt block lee with weights on, what chance did he have without weights on or even gates open..
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 08:54   Link #168
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Quote:
Dude read my post again, I said sasuke wasnt fast enough to "react" to lee's attacks not see. He could see haku, he could see lee, he can react to haku's attacks ie block, he cant react to lee's attacks. Get what Im saying here? If haku was really too fast for sasuke as lee was then haku would have just transferred instantly from a mirror to another and a needle to a vital spot straight away.

As for someone who said it takes time for sharingan to read the moves..not really..sasuke could read haku's moves straight away as soon as he awakened his sharingan, same with lee.

As to JC111000: ahahahhahahahhaahaaa STUPID boy! lol! When you've achieved as much as me in life then try being snobby, until then go crawl in a cave.

What does lifting have to do with difference between 13yr old and a 16yr old? Strength idiot. You say theres no difference...ANYONE with a single brain cell would know a 16yr old would have an advantage over a 13yr old even if they dont agree with using that argument as someone pointed out, their that age and it cant be changed. You however is too stupid to come up with a good enough argument so you ignorantly say age does not play a factor at all..you even come up as to give an example by saying:

"what if the 16yr old was 5ft 100lbs and the 13yr old was 7ft 200lbs". Its called exceptions. Dont you see the irony in that? You just assumed that size would play a factor in advantage as I did with age yet argued with me all the way that age dont play a factor. I mean I could counter to that "what if the 5ft man was bruce lee and the 7ft was a fat man on a wheel chair". Idiot.

To shadamer: His post has nothing to do with grammar or foreign people..I think hes upset because I mistakenly used "your" instead of "you're". Until the boy gets out of nursery school, its best to ignore him on that matter.
Bah, humbug. Idiot flaming in my beloved forum. And yes, "Idiot Flaming," is a verb.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 10:09   Link #169
jc1104

Realdeal, you are immature and stupid. This an anime we are talking about, this has no relevance to real life whatsoever. Whatever you say about 16 yr olds and 13 yr olds has no significant part in Haku vs. whoever you listed. And why do you persist on talking about strength?

My statement is not equal to that of a racial slur. If it was seen as a discriminatory remark, then sorry. And, my native language isn't english either, though I am born in America, it's not my native language.

As I have said, arguing gets us nowhere. You'll stick with your opinions and I'll stick with mine, I don't think it'll ever change, no matter how wrong you are, or how wrong I am. Besides, Naruto is FICTIONAL, why do you bring in something about age? Naruto isn't even based on real life, nor does it take aspects of real life into the anime. So, using such theories are invalid and inefficient.
Old 2004-07-07, 10:47   Link #170
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

You two need to shut the hell up. This is a discussion thread. Not a thread to insult each other.
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 12:38   Link #171
UnCauzi

Quote:
1) That would apply except for the fact that I dont think his speed was affected that much, people argued that he was still faster than kakashi at the time so..

2) Sasuke didnt really have time to anticipate haku..haku was throwing needles at him soon as he got his sharingan. Dunno if you mean whilst he hasnt awakened sharingan yet..

I looked up the character data book and according to it, haku is same speed as kakashi and lee. I would assume that is with haku transferring from mirror to mirror and lee with gates open. I find it hard to believe that sasuke could block haku though cos if he couldnt block lee with weights on, what chance did he have without weights on or even gates open..
To many assumptions across the board. I gotta learn to stop participating in vs threads, lol. Just believe what you want to believe. As I said earlier, I expect a Lee fan to disagree, and I don't blame them. Lee scrubs out at everything else at least he can be good at speed lol.
UnCauzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 19:42   Link #172
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadamehr
That statement was still wrong of you to say. If you're arguing with someone, and in the heat of the moment you use a racial slur, then someone else of that race has a problem with it, you should apologize. This is the same kind of situation. This board has many foreign posters whose native language is not English, be respectful of them.
Hahaha. I agree that these people need to stop Idiot-Flaming, but he obviously didn't use a racial slur. Shed your political-correctness obsession and then you'll get what I'm saying.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 20:02   Link #173
Shadamehr

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
Hahaha. I agree that these people need to stop Idiot-Flaming, but he obviously didn't use a racial slur. Shed your political-correctness obsession and then you'll get what I'm saying.
I'm not saying it was a racial slur. If nobody else commented on it, I would have left it alone. But the point is that somebody DID speak up and say they were offended/put off by his statement. If you do or say something that isn't perfectly justified that offends someone, and they tell you so, then you should apologize. It doesn't matter whether or not you were targetting it at them. This has nothing to do with political-correctness, it has only to do with recognizing when you've sleighted someone and acting accordingly.

If I were having a perfectly ordinary conversation about dogs, and how I hate dogs because they're filthy, then someone told me that where they come from dogs are worshipped as holy animals and what I just said offended them, I'd apologize. That doesn't mean calling dogs filthy is politically incorrect, it's just a sign that I respect their beliefs.

If you're insulting people with bad spelling/grammar in general, and someone else chimes in and says they have bad grammar because they're foreign, you should apologize.
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-07, 20:49   Link #174
Joe Dalton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc1104
yet you read mine
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote