AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-11, 09:30   Link #121
Last of the Uchiha

Everyone seems to be chewing my ass for saying those those comments, so i will be taking back what i said, for now. Remember that i told you guys that Itachi had reached a whole new level of the sharinagn way before they show it to us in chapter 223, something that many didn't believe. So i promise i won't talk about it anymore, until they finally show us, then i will say I told you guys.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 16:26   Link #122
Isis&Osiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by becomingfoolish
I think this chapter is pretty clear....

Because of the limitations of this clan... Itachi could never reach his full potiential. He said that the limitation and regulation hindered him and the clan to excel and that the clan did not understand that which he called 'follish'.

He said 'being attached to your own government, your clan and your name..those are your limits and condemning yourself to your own vessel is detestable

Meaning the ulchica could not see themselves more than cops or 'Anbu guys' which is all they could be and nothing more which is detestable..hateful.

he also said 'to fear and hate those you don't know' which is itachi himself is foolish.

The vessel here is itachi himself. His soul. He said his soul is wasting time in the clan and can excel better without it.

'Clans are only attached to the insinificant thing and lose site of what is truly important. Real change cannot be created with regulation and limitations...''
essentially, you explained my prediction based on numerology of the his DoB and names before chp222, which a forum mod so happily deleted because it wasin the wrong thread.

in short, itachi is the type to truly assert his independence at *all* costs. he has no desire for organized entities like families, anbu, and governments. at least, he shows he has no desire to be a *dog* of the military. he needs no approval from anyone.

he is an exact opposite of Sasuke. his love for Sasuke is but superficial since in recent eps, what he did to kakashi what he did to sasuke. some brotherly love that is/was.

Last edited by Isis&Osiris; 2004-07-11 at 18:21.
Isis&Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote