AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-08-14, 23:00   Link #2081
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Spoiler for ....:
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 23:07   Link #2082
cynicalicious
I like pie.

lol. Poor Ikeda. The love to beat her up on 2chan. Bundou-san in the background with the camera-- funny. I see they're also making fun of the horrible way the photographers were animated in the series. There was that one scene where they just drew people holding mysterious black boxes in random places... just weird. Heh.

My favorite 2chan name for one of the characters is for Jun of Ryumonbuchi-- they call her Ikemen-san.
cynicalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 12:30   Link #2083
Peanutbutter

Spoiler for Ep 20:
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 13:00   Link #2084
Bambi

Spoiler for Ep20:
Old 2009-08-16, 14:23   Link #2085
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Spoiler for ep20:
The singing at the end (like two EDs) is really a good example of its kind. Catchy and fun. Of course, the line-up is pretty good, for seiyuus: Ueda Kana, Koshimizu Ami, Itou Shizuka, Shiraishi Ryouko, Kugimiya Rie.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 14:35   Link #2086
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep20:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 14:37   Link #2087
tjalorak
Fax Caelestis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Spoiler for Ep 20:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-08-16, 15:02   Link #2088
ThoHell

O_o.... what's wrong with Teru and her school? They all seem kind of scary, especially Teru.... that is soooo not the Teru in all those Saki flashbacks.

Season 2 no? Don't see how this can conclude so smoothly with the remaining episodes unless we have an epic rush of all time.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 15:20   Link #2089
tjalorak
Fax Caelestis

Spoiler:
Old 2009-08-16, 17:48   Link #2090
cynicalicious
I like pie.

Spoiler for ep 20:
Old 2009-08-16, 20:30   Link #2091
Acadia

The Koromo

Spoiler for Ep 20:

I died. I literally died of laughter after watching this scene. The Koromo is way too much for me.
Acadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 21:25   Link #2092
uchiha99

teru seems like a cold bitch, suriously, the denial of your own sister, grow up, get over ur self!! plus, for perfecture individuals tournament, how many people do you think get to go 2 national, i hope like 4 people or 8 people lol, it would be more interesting to see more powerful players from saki's prefecture to the national individual tornament but i dunt kno, wat do you ppl think?!? plus is koromo playing in the individual?!? i missed sum part about that, i think she only said tat she not goin to play in team for a while rite?? correct me if i'm wrong
uchiha99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 22:13   Link #2093
cynicalicious
I like pie.

Re: Teru-- Things always have to be bad, then get worse, before they can get better. That's one of those standard plotlines we always see. I'm sure she'll say some pretty awful things to Saki at some point in the future, then Saki will have to Find the Power of Love Through Mahjong or something like that... then they'll all have ice cream or cake or something like nothing ever happened. >_>a

And by then, Koromo will probably have shrunk to something the size of a pencil eraser. (Seriously, if she gets any smaller, we'll need special equipment to watch the show.)
Old 2009-08-16, 22:19   Link #2094
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalicious View Post
And by then, Koromo will probably have shrunk to something the size of a pencil eraser. (Seriously, if she gets any smaller, we'll need special equipment to watch the show.)
or just stick out a arm and call for her

haha that part was hilarious, wonder what kinda bird she would be
Old 2009-08-16, 22:24   Link #2095
Peanutbutter

Looks like Teru's the next major person Saki needs to save, with the power of sisterly love and yuri and all.

I have a feeling we won't get to see that, for a long time at least.
Old 2009-08-16, 22:36   Link #2096
cynicalicious
I like pie.

Or the power of thigh sweat. Can't forget that.
Old 2009-08-16, 22:41   Link #2097
Peanutbutter

A bird-eye's view of the Shiraitodai team.

Spoiler:

Question, what's the bottom-right's girl name (Tadashi Hiroyo, C.V Mituski Saiga, ala the same person who voiced the Kazekoshi player who played against Touka and Nodoka) And who will voice the others?

Overall, the team looks pretty creepy.

Last edited by Peanutbutter; 2009-08-17 at 11:19.
Old 2009-08-16, 22:53   Link #2098
tjalorak
Fax Caelestis

This uniform is throwing me off. It's definitely different than the uniform Teru wears on the page in the magazine in ep. 3. Where's the tan blazer? For that matter, given how Teru acted in this episode, how did we get such a cheerful motto in that magazine? I wouldn't have thought she'd have the patience to sit through any interview.

Also, Teru's face looks pretty young in the close up.

The captain looks a little like Tsumugi from K-On, except more intense.

LOL. Another "megane-chan." I bet she plays against Mako.
Old 2009-08-16, 22:56   Link #2099
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
Preview: Original Mahjong? Are they gonna go all the way to Saki's dark and depressing sister in a few episodes? I don't think there will be a second season, with Gonzo in their current state...
As we had discussed last week, Gonzo has relinquished most off its production rights. An hypothetical next season could be animated by however manages to get the license at the end of the negotiations. Could be Gonzo, could be anyone.

Quote:
Looks like Teru's the next major person Saki needs to save, with the power of sisterly love and yuri and all.
I think she's just sleep deprived. What with the red eyes and all.

Last edited by Proto; 2009-08-21 at 15:04.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 23:01   Link #2100
tjalorak
Fax Caelestis

I sort of want to know what trauma Jindai will have ... because apparently in this series, no trauma, no monster / genius. Heh.

Tags
competition, mahjong, seinen