AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-31, 00:19   Link #21
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Is There Gonna Be Second (Favorite Characters Poll)...?
Yes but not immediately. In theory, the poll and the overall impressions thread should be done when the subs are completed; in practice, let's see.
However, I won't delay too much neither of them.
Old 2008-04-02, 19:20   Link #22
CJL13
God of his own ego

The anime got licensed recently by Shogakukan Production, so can you make a thread on that?
Old 2008-04-03, 03:33   Link #23
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJL13 View Post
The anime got licensed recently by Shogakukan Production, so can you make a thread on that?
This has been mentioned before but we have no news that a U.S. company have announced the licensed. Until then there is little point in making the thread. If you do want to discuss the fact that it has been pulled from sites such as CrunchyRoll then I suggest you could post in the Hayate no Gotoku Generic Discussion thread for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altvaltex View Post
Hayate No gotoku is just licensed today by shogakukan so I guess its not..but ITS LICENSED NOW T_T
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Could you link to this because it hasn't yet been confirmed or reported on the usual sites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarkboy View Post
I think he got it from Crunchy Roll, which seems to have pulled the series due to it being "licensed".

http://www.crunchyroll.com/series-27...no-Gotoku.html

it says "licensed by Shogakugan productions"

considering that shogakugan is a japanese company that produced the show, I think that they requested it be taken off crunchy-roll but it's not "licensed" in R1.
Old 2008-04-14, 12:46   Link #24
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Can we get a thread for the discussion of the uncensored Hayate no Gotoku shown on Animax?
Old 2008-11-13, 05:36   Link #25
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Can get we get a thread for the just announced OVA please?

Here's a first post for it.

Mentioned Weekly Shounen Sunday magazine, we'll be seeing an OVA release, which will be classed as episode 0 of the second season. The details for the OVA will be announced soon, and i hope along with second season information.

Source~

I wonder if they'll use manga material or go with their own material.
Old 2008-11-13, 05:44   Link #26
herbert

Thanks for the news.

Episode 0? I smell End of the World arc.
Old 2008-11-13, 06:33   Link #27
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Can get we get a thread for the just announced OVA please?

Here's a first post for it.

Mentioned Weekly Shounen Sunday magazine, we'll be seeing an OVA release, which will be classed as episode 0 of the second season. The details for the OVA will be announced soon, and i hope along with second season information.

Source~

I wonder if they'll use manga material or go with their own material.
I'll create a new thread when I'm online next.

Thread created.

Hayate no Gotoku OVA, Expectations and Speculation

Last edited by xris; 2008-11-13 at 11:57. Reason: New thread created
Old 2008-11-13, 06:38   Link #28
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Thanks a lot xris.
Old 2009-03-05, 01:37   Link #29
neothe0ne

New thread for OVA discussion since it's March 6?

Also when would this forum be moved out of "Older Series", with the OVA (March 6) or with the second season (April 3)?
Old 2009-03-05, 03:08   Link #30
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neothe0ne View Post
New thread for OVA discussion since it's March 6?

Also when would this forum be moved out of "Older Series", with the OVA (March 6) or with the second season (April 3)?
Thread created, Hayate no Gotoku OVA Discussion / Poll

We will most likely move the forum once the second series starts (feel free to PM to remind me closer to the date ).
Old 2009-04-09, 04:10   Link #31
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

I would like to see a Manga discussion thread (Scalatanated). I only see Raw and unfortunately, i dont know any japanese to be of any use to that thread. Plus it would help for people that want to know about the current scalanation teams and such.

Thanks in advance
Old 2009-04-09, 13:16   Link #32
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr7olsniper View Post
I would like to see a Manga discussion thread (Scalatanated). I only see Raw and unfortunately, i dont know any japanese to be of any use to that thread. Plus it would help for people that want to know about the current scalanation teams and such.
Since the manga is licensed we will not create such a thread. In fact any links to scanlations or raws or discussion on scan groups may well get the poster banned. If you wish to discuss the translated manga then use the existing Viz manga thread.
Old 2009-07-14, 22:15   Link #33
Zantetsuken

Can you create a romance and/or relationship thread? Considering HnG is a romantic comedy it should have a thread for discussing the romantic relationship of the characters.
Old 2009-08-14, 15:55   Link #34
MUDSKIP

I think a thread for the Hayate no Gotoku TCG might be interesting...I've been wondering whether it's worth buying a pack or not...(if there's no one else playing your TCG, you've got no one to trade/battle/whatever with)
Old 2009-08-14, 18:50   Link #35
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDSKIP View Post
I think a thread for the Hayate no Gotoku TCG might be interesting...I've been wondering whether it's worth buying a pack or not...(if there's no one else playing your TCG, you've got no one to trade/battle/whatever with)
I don't believe enough people in this forum actually own the cards and have enough things worth talking about to create a thread...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2009-09-13, 21:47   Link #36
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

i think it would be a good idea to create a thread to know the opinion of the people to know how they think hayate no gotoku will end, even if it seems too soon xD just for curiosity, not much of how hayate ends but more than with who will he end, will it be a harem ending? the most hated open endings so u can choose the girl u want hayate to be in ur imagination? will the creator can actually be man/woman enough (srry dont know the gender xD) to choose one girl at the end, etc
Old 2009-09-14, 01:58   Link #37
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
i think it would be a good idea to create a thread to know the opinion of the people to know how they think hayate no gotoku will end, even if it seems too soon xD just for curiosity, not much of how hayate ends but more than with who will he end, will it be a harem ending? the most hated open endings so u can choose the girl u want hayate to be in ur imagination? will the creator can actually be man/woman enough (srry dont know the gender xD) to choose one girl at the end, etc
If you wish to speculate then feel free to post in either of these two threads.

Hayate no Gotoku - Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced Combat Butlers only)
Hayate no Gotoku - Speculation & Theories (for first time viewers)
Old 2010-03-13, 17:55   Link #38
GlassesLady
dat apple

I don't suppose we could have a 'What you want to see happen in HnG' type thread? Or is that too silly?

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
Old 2010-03-28, 13:06   Link #39
babohtea

Requesting a thread specifically for Shipping HnG. It's gotten to the point of being the focus of the manga discussion thread, and doing so probably make it more focused on actual manga storyline rather than well... girls girls girls.

Heck, it might be better to give Nagi, Athena and Hinagiku (Big 3, lol) their own discussion threads so people can bite each others heads off over the different character's merits there.

On a side note, could we perhaps remove the "raw discussion only" disclaimer? I don't see why it HAS to be raws, and the thread doesn't only deal with raw chapters anyways.
Old 2010-07-17, 04:33   Link #40
Netfire
Rie's husband.

Send a message via ICQ to Netfire Send a message via MSN to Netfire Send a message via Yahoo to Netfire
Could you make a thread on the speculation of the third season, like when it may be aired, and other details, and what could happen.