Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-24, 14:49   Link #81
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige
Shut the hell up you fool, your taste/attidute is now offically full of shit...

No one agrees with anything you say at Bleach chapter discussions what you seem to fan over all reason, and no one agrees to anything you say in OP chapter discussion what you seem to hate over all reason.
You really need to go and flame a member just because they didn't care for another One Piece chapter that really wasn't anything special or ground breaking? Its a known fact that you would flame him for schooling you and defending Bleach or Naruto from haters like yourself who can't put up a decent argument for why X chapter was bad.

I mean your a guy who goes around bashing/hating Bleach and Naruto, with the most bullsh8t arguments to ever grace the E net, just to pump up One Piece (even the most bullsh8t of One Piece chapters), but then you.......NVM I guess what I'm trying to say is.....

Quote:
You have finally made yourself fool enough to make very first person to reach my ignore list in this forum...
Don't forget to add me 2.
Old 2009-09-24, 15:06   Link #82
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
You really need to go and flame a member just because they didn't care for another One Piece chapter that really wasn't anything special or ground breaking? Its a known fact that you would flame him for schooling you and defending Bleach or Naruto from haters like yourself who can't put up a decent argument for why X chapter was bad.

I mean your a guy who goes around bashing/hating Bleach and Naruto, with the most bullsh8t arguments to ever grace the E net, just to pump up One Piece (even the most bullsh8t of One Piece chapters), but then you.......NVM I guess what I'm trying to say is.....

So you entered in to this thread and made a post just to attack me?

You did not say anything related to this chapter at all but instead just bashed me?

I apprecieate your valuable and informative post, it really is very great addition to this chapter discussion

Well let us hear how much you disliked this chapter, I am sure there will be a *plenty* of people who agrees with you...

And for me hating Naruto/Bleach? Naruto I dropped after conclusion of Pain arc and I dont really hate or like it I just dont care about it now and Bleach I still have sliver of hope but this latest chapter was pretty dissapointing.

If you bash this chapter brutally enough and your reasons are silly enough you might get to ignore list for a while but I dont really like ignoring posters unless I am absolutely forced to it...
Old 2009-09-24, 15:11   Link #83
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
By the way, it's definitely the genuine Kuma fighting at Marineford. How do I know? Because he has the goddamn paw fruit power:
I saw that.

And in the picture with the shichibukai standing together before WB arrives, we see Kuma does indeed have a bible.

Its possible that Oda played a bait n switch though, no?
Old 2009-09-24, 15:16   Link #84
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
So you entered in to this thread and made a post just to attack me?

You did not say anything related to this chapter at all but instead just bashed me?
Well I don't know if you missed it, but I did say this chapter wasn't anything special or ground breaking, and please Prestige, after your post, its a lil 2 late to play victim.

Quote:
I apprecieate your valuable and informative post, it really is very great addition to this chapter discussion
Well I try.

Quote:
Well let us hear how much you disliked this chapter, I am sure there will be a *plenty* of people who agrees with you...
Unlike you I don't follow the masses, so why would I care if they agree or not even after I have chewed up there arguments?

Quote:
And for me hating Naruto/Bleach? Naruto I dropped after conclusion of Pain arc and I dont really hate or like it I just dont care about it now and Bleach I still have sliver of hope but this latest chapter was pretty dissapointing.
Yes, I read and smashed your weak/silly arguments about the Pain invasion.

Quote:
If you bash this chapter brutally enough and your reasons are silly enough you might get to ignore list for a while but I dont really like ignoring posters unless I am absolutely forced to it...
lol Well that's two bad, becuase unlike you, I never have silly reasons for disliking a One Piece/Naruto/Bleach/ X manga chapter.

In any case is it me of does it seem like a lot of World powers members have become statues, with out Hancock petrifying them.

Last edited by Master Mold; 2009-09-24 at 15:28.
Old 2009-09-24, 15:30   Link #85
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Lol, sorry, I mistook Hina for Iva. Uh, I believe that Hina is in her 30's, actually.....
And that woman (what's her name again?) that's a friend of Dark king in Archipelago, did you guess she's 30 also? Oda makes traps everywhere, I tell you

Also when Boa said that "even if you are the son of demonS," is the S a mistake from FH? (they made lots of typo mistakes this time) I guess it is, since I bet Boa would know crap about the world secrets.

Last edited by Cinocard; 2009-09-24 at 15:42.
Old 2009-09-24, 15:34   Link #86
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
For me this chapter was epic well build with a lot of action. Unlike some mangas I can enjoy OP even if it has some plotholes here and there, becuase it's so entertaining
Old 2009-09-24, 16:08   Link #87
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Master Mold, do you try to be intentionally offensive?

I don't see why you don't hold Bleach and Naruto to the same standards you hold One Piece.
Old 2009-09-24, 16:15   Link #88
Master Mold
Banned

LOL with comments like these, Prestige:Shut the hell up you fool, your taste/attidute is now offically full of shit..."

paradox13 comes at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Master Mold, do you try to be intentionally offensive?

I don't see why you don't hold Bleach and Naruto to the same standards you hold One Piece.
and what standards do I hold One Piece in?
Old 2009-09-24, 16:17   Link #89
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
And that woman (what's her name again?) that's a friend of Dark king in Archipelago, did you guess she's 30 also? Oda makes traps everywhere, I tell you

Well about Hina, Oda specifically mentions her age in an SBS question (but I can't remember the exact number now. I just know that she's in her 30's). He also notes that both her and Smoker joined the marines at around the same time, which is why they know each other so well.......

As for Shakuyaku (Rayleigh's friend), it's anyone's guess as to what her exact age is, though I'm pretty sure that she's at least in her fifties, considering she said that she quit piracy 40 years ago.......
Old 2009-09-24, 16:32   Link #90
james0246

Quote:
Not that this has anything to do with the well done and fun chapter, but wouldn't the simplier solution (for all of us) just be for you to add Prestige to your ignore list?
Old 2009-09-24, 16:50   Link #91
Prestige

I really like how in this chapter Whitebeard started to really like Luffy and how he took Luffy under his wings for protection.

There were many powerful lines in this chapter. Garp commenting about how Luffy's own actions and reputation is great enough to not make him being Dragons son to affect situation anymore. This speaks of Luffys deeds very nicely.

''Marco, I will not forgive you if you let that boy die...''
''Roger''

Two lines and one picture, but its very significant showing how much Whitebeard respects Luffy now and how he started to like him. I really wanting to see more Luffy/Whitebeard moments, just another reason to hope that Whitebeard survives this war so we might see Luffy and Strawhats meeting Whitebeard at New world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Not that this has anything to do with the well done and fun chapter, but wouldn't the simplier solution (for all of us) just be for you to add Prestige to your ignore list?
I agree here, Mold you should really put me on your ignore list or just PM to me if I piss you off.

Chapter discussions are not correct place for fights/flame wars between members and people come here to discuss about chapters, not to read full pages of two members bashing each other.

I admit I am guilty here for bashing Phenomenom but he has been irritating me for a while now and I dont remember him saying anything positive feedback or reasoning his negative posts towards OP manga chapters, but however since he is now in my ignore list it does not matter to me anymore or annoy me any further.
Old 2009-09-24, 16:56   Link #92
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Dragon's gotta be lurking somewhere close with his army, ready to finish off whatever's left of the Marines after this war and deal a hellish blow to the WG.
Old 2009-09-24, 17:15   Link #93
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post

And is Hina qualify for a "girl?" Sometimes she looks 17, other times she looks 38 with a husband a 2 sons
Must be the cigarettes.

Hina Fail.

Last edited by Tommy; 2009-09-24 at 23:44.
Old 2009-09-24, 17:19   Link #94
SMASHERJACKSON

good ch overall, set things up nicely for the coming ch's....

i get the feeling the preps are for the pacafista...

Last edited by SMASHERJACKSON; 2009-09-24 at 17:42.
Old 2009-09-24, 18:15   Link #95
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Yeah it was.

You can see clearly here

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/558/06/

panel on the bottom right that he is not holding onto a bible.

The real Kuma has a bible, that is one of his distinguishing features.
The real Kuma always puts his Bible away whenever he fights, so it's hard to tell if that really is a pacifista or not.

Edit: My apologies. Slayerx already provided the answer for you.
Old 2009-09-24, 19:24   Link #96
Jiruga
Me>Myself & I

Quote:
Spoiler for bullshit:
Jumping on someone for flaming PHENOM of all people.

What a moron.
Old 2009-09-24, 19:41   Link #97
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
The real Kuma always puts his Bible away whenever he fights, so it's hard to tell if that really is a pacifista or not.

Edit: My apologies. Slayerx already provided the answer for you.
This could be, but who's to say that it's not the real Kuma and a Pacifista or two on the battlefield at the same time? I mean, I might just be having a fuzzy memory, but I don't remember the real Kuma ever shooting anything out of his mouth.
Old 2009-09-24, 19:41   Link #98
ZeroForever

stop feeding the trolls...

either way decent chapter, nothing overly special but it did confirmed some things that were heavily speculated upon.

also lonewolf777 - chapter 485.
Old 2009-09-24, 19:49   Link #99
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroForever View Post

also lonewolf777 - chapter 485.
Ah, thanks for that. I figured I forgot.

But anyway, it's still possible that there's both on the battlefield. Though if like someone said, the 'plan' is to unleash the Pacifistas, probably not.
Old 2009-09-24, 19:49   Link #100
Azncoke123

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf777 View Post
This could be, but who's to say that it's not the real Kuma and a Pacifista or two on the battlefield at the same time? I mean, I might just be having a fuzzy memory, but I don't remember the real Kuma ever shooting anything out of his mouth.
During his fight with Zoro.
Closed Thread