AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-18, 22:16   Link #21
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
I just sort of wish there was a scene with Winry looking all dressed up with a very pretty dress and make-up to make Ed go absolutely bonkers. Such a scene would be hilarious (and cute, since even in a dress she'll still have a wrench).
Old 2009-10-18, 23:22   Link #22
K_Babyy
Fullmetal Heart

Aww, haha that would be cute.
Old 2009-10-19, 00:41   Link #23
Ziziphus
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
I just sort of wish there was a scene with Winry looking all dressed up with a very pretty dress and make-up to make Ed go absolutely bonkers. Such a scene would be hilarious (and cute, since even in a dress she'll still have a wrench).
Oh, some time ago I came across a youtube video that showed a cutscene in the Wii game and the scene was kinda similar to what you described! In this scene, Ed and co are at a swimming pool, then Winry comes up from the pool in a bikini and calls out to Ed and Ed is kinda in a panic!
Old 2009-10-19, 04:59   Link #24
Sannom

And when he averts his eyes from Winry, his eyes fall upon Alex in a speedo... hilarity ensues

The Wii game is a absolute treat for Edwin and Royai fans, I heard. I should try to find all the cutscenes just for that...
Old 2009-10-19, 09:50   Link #25
Vicious108

Here is the scene in question for those who haven't watched it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4TMkqckZxQ

Winry fanservice, almost as nice as Armstrong fanservice.
Old 2009-10-19, 20:19   Link #26
Sannom

Alex would make any good-natured exhibitionnist proud And the Winry fan service is very nice. I dislike fan service most of the time, but se have so little of it in FMA that I savour it instead

When you're speaking of Armstrong fan service, are you talking of Alex or Catherine?
Old 2009-10-19, 21:46   Link #27
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
I still think a dress would be better, mainly because she'll be wearing make-up, look like an adult woman, and be dressed in a manner that Ed could never dream of (mostly because he's ignorant of his own feelings for her). Remember, Ed still sees her as a little girl for the most part, and is only starting to see her as a young woman.
Old 2009-10-20, 10:18   Link #28
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannom View Post
Alex would make any good-natured exhibitionnist proud And the Winry fan service is very nice. I dislike fan service most of the time, but se have so little of it in FMA that I savour it instead

When you're speaking of Armstrong fan service, are you talking of Alex or Catherine?
Alex, of course.
Old 2009-10-21, 20:53   Link #29
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

video clip needs moar translation... Winry and Riza are win. just like every other thing they're portrayed in.

fyi Kayin, you're cutting out Noel's best part, cause the main focus of your avie and sig are rather lacking on her

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2009-10-25, 10:27   Link #30
KaoruLia

Well... Winry does (unintentionally) 'show' Ed that she's grown up already... I think it was a scene somewhere in the later chapters of the manga:

Spoiler for Manga spoiler:
Old 2009-11-15, 16:19   Link #31
K_Babyy
Fullmetal Heart

"You do not have to put a weapon in a female character's hands to make her strong."

Saw that on another forum discussion about Winry, I couldn't agree with them more.
Old 2009-11-15, 23:01   Link #32
Krazzy Angel
despair v/s hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Babyy View Post
"You do not have to put a weapon in a female character's hands to make her strong."

Saw that on another forum discussion about Winry, I couldn't agree with them more.
Being strong does not only mean to be physically strong but also mentally. After knowing through what Winry has gone through and how she copes with it, she perfectly suits the saying.
Old 2009-11-16, 03:04   Link #33
K_Babyy
Fullmetal Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazzy Angel View Post
Being strong does not only mean to be physically strong but also mentally. After knowing through what Winry has gone through and how she copes with it, she perfectly suits the saying.
Exactly. ;]
Old 2009-12-25, 18:51   Link #34
wendy1851

This character is interesting,

Spoiler for CHAPTER 72:
Closed Thread