AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-01-23, 20:55   Link #3721
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
If anyone has been to Anime Paper lately, they have a ton of new character info images that look like they where from the DVD books or some art book. Does anyone have these or know another place where you can download these?

http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/Mai-Otome/
__________________
Fanservice Fangirl
twisted-pisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-24, 20:33   Link #3722
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Paris
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pisces View Post
If anyone has been to Anime Paper lately, they have a ton of new character info images that look like they where from the DVD books or some art book. Does anyone have these or know another place where you can download these?

http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/Mai-Otome/
You forced me to log back in order to thanks you.
Nice catch !!!

Edit : though i can't get them...
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-24, 21:46   Link #3723
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
I think I'm going to donate to get them >< I'll have to wait till next pay day though. I have paypal and a anime paper account. If anyone wants to donate to help me get these with some extra change that be cool, just PM me if you want to help. Then I'll e-mail the picture to you once I get them all. The only two things I find poo about these images is I want a better look at Fiar and Haruka's weapons ><
__________________
Fanservice Fangirl
twisted-pisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 20:38   Link #3724
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pisces View Post
I think I'm going to donate to get them >< I'll have to wait till next pay day though. I have paypal and a anime paper account. If anyone wants to donate to help me get these with some extra change that be cool, just PM me if you want to help. Then I'll e-mail the picture to you once I get them all. The only two things I find poo about these images is I want a better look at Fiar and Haruka's weapons ><
I bit the bullet, donated and now got the images I was talking about before. There's stuff written on them, like the english names of some of the otome from S.ifr

Sakura Hazakura
Shirow
Rayte
Irma van de Velde
Ray Juckernaut
Kyoko Tsumabuki
Sifr Fran
Lena Sayers
Brace Wallece
Sister Zion
Raquel Major
Eliot Chandler
Una Shamrock
__________________
Fanservice Fangirl
twisted-pisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 02:02   Link #3725
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 28
Did anyone see this one?!
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 02:33   Link #3726
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
Did anyone see this one?!
Yeah! Matter of fact, I'm interested about it more on the beginning in Sifr anyway.
__________________
sigpic51593_6.gif
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 13:16   Link #3727
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
Does anyone here do translations? If you do, post a comment here and I'll send you the picture of Chie in her Robe I just got, I think it might have *gasp* the name of her Gem in there somewhere in the text and we are all dieing to know ><
__________________
Fanservice Fangirl
twisted-pisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 10:10   Link #3728
Minagi Mikoto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pisces View Post
Does anyone here do translations? If you do, post a comment here and I'll send you the picture of Chie in her Robe I just got, I think it might have *gasp* the name of her Gem in there somewhere in the text and we are all dieing to know ><
Would you please send it for me?

And about the name of her GEM, do you mean the one she has as the leader of the Delta Otome Force?
Minagi Mikoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 14:53   Link #3729
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post
Would you please send it for me?

And about the name of her GEM, do you mean the one she has as the leader of the Delta Otome Force?
Yes, that one. I hope its something better then just the Delta GEM
__________________
Fanservice Fangirl
twisted-pisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 05:38   Link #3730
PinkiiGirl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Have anyone seen these pictures yet?



Are they from SUNRISE's new Mai-HiME Anime after Mai-HiME one?
PinkiiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 08:43   Link #3731
Minagi Mikoto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkiiGirl View Post
Have anyone seen these pictures yet?



Are they from SUNRISE's new Mai-HiME Anime after Mai-HiME one?
Well as far as I know there is supposed to be a new anime footage in Bandai's complete Blu-ray Box titled "Kuro no Mai/Saigo no Bansan" (Black Dance/The Last Supper). Here are some screen shots from it:





Hm! Looks like my Ani-ue is angry about me and Mai's relationship!

But where did you get those images?
By the way I look good in high school uniform, don't I?
Minagi Mikoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 09:54   Link #3732
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post
Well as far as I know there is supposed to be a new anime footage in Bandai's complete Blu-ray Box titled "Kuro no Mai/Saigo no Bansan" (Black Dance/The Last Supper). Here are some screen shots from it:





Hm! Looks like my Ani-ue is angry about me and Mai's relationship!

But where did you get those images?
By the way I look good in high school uniform, don't I?
Well it's pivotal for Otome blu-ray and already I heard rumors their is an anime announcement for the event coming up in HiME. But that's what I'm speculating.

Reito not mad,he's knows that I'm gonna have fun the girls and already he's getting an hefty price for it. He's need a girlfriend anyway.
__________________
sigpic51593_6.gif
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 10:20   Link #3733
Minagi Mikoto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Reito not mad,he's knows that I'm gonna have fun the girls and already he's getting an hefty price for it. He's need a girlfriend anyway.


What?!
Minagi Mikoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 10:56   Link #3734
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post


What?!
I was saying that Reito has a handfull of girls and already he's living the dream. Screw single, he can go all out.
__________________
sigpic51593_6.gif
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 15:48   Link #3735
PinkiiGirl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post
Well as far as I know there is supposed to be a new anime footage in Bandai's complete Blu-ray Box titled "Kuro no Mai/Saigo no Bansan" (Black Dance/The Last Supper).

But where did you get those images?
By the way I look good in high school uniform, don't I?
I have already watched the BD special. ^^

About where I get those images? Um... here...
http://en.yuriness.net/

I have a bigger one, though...
PinkiiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-08, 18:10   Link #3736
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Seminole State
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkiiGirl View Post
I have already watched the BD special. ^^

About where I get those images? Um... here...
http://en.yuriness.net/

I have a bigger one, though...
Well that's Otome OVA and it looks impressive, I wonder how the Otome characters will do in HiME, It really could lead to an sequel trilogy in HiME as the new series possibly begin in summer of fall. I admit, it would be better to see the real Arika, Erstin (debut) and Chun Mei (debut) in the OVA and upcoming series.
__________________
sigpic51593_6.gif
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 04:30   Link #3737
Minagi Mikoto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
I was saying that Reito has a handfull of girls and already he's living the dream. Screw single, he can go all out.
OK, I think I misunderstood what you said. Sorry!
Minagi Mikoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 04:31   Link #3738
Minagi Mikoto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkiiGirl View Post
I have already watched the BD special. ^^

About where I get those images? Um... here...
http://en.yuriness.net/

I have a bigger one, though...
Hm! Thanks a lot!
Minagi Mikoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-09, 04:34   Link #3739
Minagi Mikoto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Well that's Otome OVA and it looks impressive, I wonder how the Otome characters will do in HiME, It really could lead to an sequel trilogy in HiME as the new series possibly begin in summer of fall. I admit, it would be better to see the real Arika, Erstin (debut) and Chun Mei (debut) in the OVA and upcoming series.
Hm! That'd be great!
Minagi Mikoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 00:50   Link #3740
twisted-pisces
Shadow girl
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkiiGirl View Post
I have already watched the BD special. ^^

About where I get those images? Um... here...
http://en.yuriness.net/

I have a bigger one, though...
This isn't a special for the Mai Otome BD release is it? It be great if they went ahead with the movie, after that awesome teaser trailer ><
__________________
Fanservice Fangirl
twisted-pisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.