AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-08, 00:03   Link #461
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderlan View Post
I was shocked that Kyou has showed her soft side in the Kyou Arc, I'm in love with Kyou more than before. Yeah!
Well she is a Tsundere That usually means that there is a hidden soft side to her

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
Old 2009-09-08, 05:56   Link #462
coderlan
Student

For some reason, all animes that I've watched with tsundere class, it quite hooked me to watching that kind of animes, I end up watching with that genre lol.

...and also, it seems that Kyou is my most favorite tsundere character, no, she WAS my most favorite tsundere after all.
Old 2009-09-08, 08:06   Link #463
JackSparrowRon
Naifu Handler~

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderlan View Post
For some reason, all animes that I've watched with tsundere class, it quite hooked me to watching that kind of animes, I end up watching with that genre lol.

...and also, it seems that Kyou is my most favorite tsundere character, no, she WAS my most favorite tsundere after all.

Hmm? Of course! The tsundere class should be considered a foundation in good anime (at least, in my books o.O)!

But enough of anime character classes. Time for Kyou =D

Instead of looking at Kyou as a straight tsundere like any other, it would do good too if she was thought of as a caring and protective person (especially for friends and siblings). After all, I feel that the number of times she CARES in the series definitely outweights the number of times she shows violence! Depending, of course... in the ways you see "showing care" as...

Overall: The best and most interesting character in any anime series I've seen. Kudos, Kyou, kudos.
Old 2009-09-08, 09:11   Link #464
Akka

Kyō doesn't strike me as tsundere in any way.
She's a strong personality, but she doesn't change her way of acting when there is Tomoya aside her, nor she is unable to understand her feelings.

She's just an energetic girl ^^
Old 2009-09-08, 11:05   Link #465
Aqua Knight

Genki-type
More like Tsuruya than actually a Tsundere.
Old 2009-09-08, 14:58   Link #466
coderlan
Student

Energetic girl, Brave girl, Over-Protective, Loving, what more could you want, she have many outstanding qualities that we didn't notice yet. Yet, I never get tired of complimenting her even if she just belong to the anime world.
Old 2009-10-08, 20:00   Link #467
AmyElizzabeth
Moo

Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Is it just me or does Kyou totally remind people of Kagami Hiiragi?
Old 2009-10-09, 01:35   Link #468
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akka View Post
Kyō doesn't strike me as tsundere in any way.
She's a strong personality, but she doesn't change her way of acting when there is Tomoya aside her, nor she is unable to understand her feelings.

She's just an energetic girl ^^
I have to agree with this. I mean, tsundere usually means annoying to me, but Kyou is rarely annoying. She is loud and brash, but I really don't think she was ever that mean.

She also seems very unique for a Key character.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Old 2009-10-11, 01:29   Link #469
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

It is hard to tell who came first, Kagami or Kyou...since both Lucky Star manga and Clannad the VN came out the same year. One would assume Kyou came first, but there is no way to really prove that.
Old 2009-10-13, 23:07   Link #470
gaffer7

Really happy to see a lot of Kyou love on this forum; without a doubt, my favourite anime female character and the only one i really fanboy over the top about

Last edited by gaffer7; 2009-10-18 at 22:01.
Old 2009-10-26, 08:10   Link #471
woodyfly

I found kyou's character the most attractive from the series, but what is it. I always favor the girl with "attitude", I think it's really appealing. A woman with attitude is supposed to represent what? Outgoing-ness? Confidence? Aggressiveness? Fun? Assertiveness? Maybe it's a bit of all...

Almost any anime I watch, I favor for the girl whos got an attitude but is kind hearted at the same time. Just finished watching Toradora and I loved ami's character.

I guess I'm trying to find a bit about myself as well here, but what is it that makes these aggressive personalities so interesting to me. I think watching anime makes me realize what kind of females I really like, lol.
Old 2009-10-26, 19:37   Link #472
gaffer7

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyfly View Post
I found kyou's character the most attractive from the series, but what is it. I always favor the girl with "attitude", I think it's really appealing. A woman with attitude is supposed to represent what? Outgoing-ness? Confidence? Aggressiveness? Fun? Assertiveness? Maybe it's a bit of all...

Almost any anime I watch, I favor for the girl whos got an attitude but is kind hearted at the same time. Just finished watching Toradora and I loved ami's character.

I guess I'm trying to find a bit about myself as well here, but what is it that makes these aggressive personalities so interesting to me. I think watching anime makes me realize what kind of females I really like, lol.
I feel the same way man, I start liking a character in a series, and realize that it's usually because their character type in general appeals to me. Seems we like the same kind of girl, outgoing but kind is my favourite as well (I like Ami too). Kyou is my favourite of the bunch though
Old 2009-10-28, 12:57   Link #473
coderlan
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyfly View Post

Exactly! Animes really helps a lot, almost all.
Old 2010-02-09, 06:34   Link #474
NightMare_Hibari Kyo
Nightmare

i really wish they gave this charecter some more roles in the anime its spechal :-)
Old 2010-02-09, 14:25   Link #475
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMare_Hibari Kyo View Post
i really wish they gave this charecter some more roles in the anime its spechal :-)
I agree she's soo awesome, though I am pretty happy with her having arc animated as an OVA, it was my favorite episode probably xD.
MAL
Old 2010-02-10, 10:08   Link #476
hinakatbklyn

A game can have multiple endings with almost every character. An anime tries to spend more time on 1 character (2 tops to make things interesting). But I would say both her (Kyou's) tough girl attitude and her one embarrased attitude almost got me hooked right away over any other character in the series.
Old 2010-02-10, 10:49   Link #477
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinakatbklyn View Post
A game can have multiple endings with almost every character. An anime tries to spend more time on 1 character (2 tops to make things interesting). But I would say both her (Kyou's) tough girl attitude and her one embarrased attitude almost got me hooked right away over any other character in the series.

So I'm guessing you're a fan of the Tsundere then?
Old 2010-05-15, 09:14   Link #478
Lord Metaknight
Mystery = silent line

Well for me Kyou's the most attractive girls in the series
because she's using a badass attitude for a outer image but deep inside
she's someone you depend and rely on
Old 2010-05-15, 11:56   Link #479
Aurine
<Honoka-mi>

Send a message via MSN to Aurine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
It is hard to tell who came first, Kagami or Kyou...since both Lucky Star manga and Clannad the VN came out the same year. One would assume Kyou came first, but there is no way to really prove that.
and they have the same hair color, same little sister ( Tsukasa x Ryou )
and same personalities... Is this what we call coincidence
Old 2010-05-19, 17:40   Link #480
SJCrew
Anachro-Romeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Metaknight View Post
Well for me Kyou's the most attractive girls in the series
because she's using a badass attitude for a outer image but deep inside
she's someone you depend and rely on
I was going to say something about Kyou along those lines, but you nailed it perfectly. Good job.
Closed Thread