AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-02-23, 07:45   Link #81
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
still wondering why most of the fangirls rate him most
- White hair, Evil psychotic bishounen more likely to tear a girl limb from bloody limb than kiss her?

Man, it's Sephiroth all over again...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 12:06   Link #82
tsunade666

is accel ever consider to be bishounen? or pretty boy? his malnourished type of guy. And being white hair because of reflecting suns u v ray. The girl will wet her herself of fear rather than being swayed by him.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 19:25   Link #83
Miraluka
Banned

Well.... Accel can be pretty when his not doing her pyscho-like faces... also LO said something like he is cute when is asleep.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 13:18   Link #84
tsunade666

..........cute when at sleep. What a sleeping lion or dinosaur. The only scene I remember him having his not soooo psycho face is when his falling from a building or in a building. Which I think vol 08.
Old 2010-02-24, 18:38   Link #85
LastResolve

meh accelarator being psycho is caused by his childhood he had the whole army trying to kill him/capture him
LastResolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 10:56   Link #86
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
still wondering why most of the fangirls rate him most
Fangirls just love Badboys. Just look at Sylar from Heroes, That sparkling vampire from that you know what series, T-Bag from Prison Break, Dexter the Serial killer, Makarov from Modern Warfare 2. What do they have all in common? Their bad, evil or both yet girls find this trait sexy.

Fans can be weird sometimes about why they like certain characters.
Old 2010-02-25, 13:38   Link #87
Seihai
スマイリウム

Hey hey, new here on AS.

Got 2 questions:

1. Assuming Acc still had his abilities permanently, isn't he able to fly by changing vector directions under his feet?
Or at least float? Not like it's important, but iirc Railgun was able to fly/float, kind of.

2. Now that his powers are hugely limited, wouldn't it be possible for him to regain his pigments? At least hair color I mean, because now he doesn't have perma-reflection and since hair regrows, isn't it logical? At least I think it'd be interesting to see his actual hair color... if that isn't his actual hair color already. XD
Old 2010-02-25, 13:40   Link #88
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Fangirls just love Badboys. Just look at Sylar from Heroes, That sparkling vampire from that you know what series, T-Bag from Prison Break, Dexter the Serial killer, Makarov from Modern Warfare 2. What do they have all in common? Their bad, evil or both yet girls find this trait sexy.

This also is aplied to the fanboys who can be weird sometimes coughMiocough....
BTW, the tastes vary depending on the people. Also, overprotective boys can be very atracttive.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-25, 13:55   Link #89
tsunade666

its not about fan but I think mio is cute but psycho is bad. I don't want to meet him in an alley and why does girls find them attractive even not in 2d but 3d or just reality. Girls helplessly in love love with bad boys but I can't find a good reason for it.

Wilfri: your post of over protective is really over protective. go go accel I support your loliconess but I can't still understand on girls liking bad boys.

about Vanish:

1. HE CAN'T FLOAT! his aim field is limited to skin touch. After it the initial force or the force applied on the vector will continue until that force had vanish or cease. After kicking the ground then his ability kicks in. He use his ability to push himself off ground repelling gravity and force of kick and lots more to calculate and I'm not sure anymore but after that kick that's it. Its like an instant movement.

If we say that he kick the ground then in mid air what will he kick? their are no ground just air? even if he repel it or control it. It wouldn't be enough to make him float for to long.

And misika can't fly. CAN'T FLY!!! she just jump high and stick to the ceiling like spidy.

2. Its been like that since his a kid maybe it mutate already not just because he continuously reflect sun rays and even so. That he can't do it permanently. He always stays in door. Looking after LO and if LO comes outside it always lead into a battle that ends with him activating ESPER MODE!!!! so. He had a really short contact with the sun yet so far and being it's just a week or few days had past since he lost his powers.
Old 2010-02-25, 14:34   Link #90
Seihai
スマイリウム

Hmm, I guess that explanation does it for me, thanks.

Another aspect I find interesting is the fact that he can mobilize and focus air(?) into some kind of plasma, was it? What's that about? Does he manipulate the vectors of air and manifest it into one place? What would happen if he launched it?
Old 2010-02-25, 16:27   Link #91
LastResolve

Quote:
Fangirls just love Badboys. Just look at Sylar from Heroes, That sparkling vampire from that you know what series, T-Bag from Prison Break, Dexter the Serial killer, Makarov from Modern Warfare 2. What do they have all in common? Their bad, evil or both yet girls find this trait sexy
you forgot bakura from yu gi oh lol
Quote:
Now that his powers are hugely limited
and no in the latest manga's his restriction can hold for much longer also in black wings mode he was able to defy physics and be able to use his power without the battery
Old 2010-02-25, 18:55   Link #92
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post

Accelerator doesn't really fit into the "evil" thing, he's more of an anti-hero (particularly during and after the Last Order arch).
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 02:15   Link #93
tsunade666

...... vanish.

If accel unleash that it will be a blast like what he fired first at touma. Imagine it a rain of railgun. That will probably answer it. Accel loves to manipulate the air because its everywhere. And for sure it made contact with his skin. So its much easier to direct it if its abundant in the place.

More like he direct the air that made contact with him into one place. Creating a mini black hole. Sucking every air near it. To more precise I think in the novel. Its more like the use the word storm. He summons a storm or hurricane.
Old 2010-02-26, 02:40   Link #94
BlueDo

...Accelerator should be able to fly.
He just has to control the effect of gravity on himself.

After losing his power, yes, he should start tanning.
But for the convenience of letting him keep his albino appearance, the author made it so that he still reflects UV rays constantly.
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 02:47   Link #95
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDo View Post
But for the convenience of letting him keep his albino appearance, the author made it so that he still reflects UV rays constantly.
Lol, where was that from ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 02:57   Link #96
BlueDo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol, where was that from ?
I've heard things from so many places that I forgot.
But if he doesn't reflect UV rays, we should be seeing changes already.
Chances are, he'll stay albino because it's cool that way.

Plasma:
I don't know. Apparently, by compressing air and wind into a spot, you make plasma.
Since no one complained, I guess that's true.
Accelerator can control wind by manipulating pressure.

Weird, his power shouldn't have been enough to make plasma, though.
Maybe he's controlling the flow of air around him, not just the air that's touching him, to prevent plasma from breaking, and thus making it a one-way-traffic for air to flow in and not out.
In other words: he cheats equilibrium. In a process where action (wind compressing) and reverse-action (escape of air) are involved, he prevents the reverse action.
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 03:54   Link #97
tsunade666

he can't fly. He can probably float for a couple of seconds but flying would not happen. If he tampers with the gravity on the earth that's currently acting upon himself that keeps him from soaring in the space. Then the next thing we see off him will be floating in space.
Old 2010-02-26, 09:17   Link #98
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I've heard things from so many places that I forgot.
But if he doesn't reflect UV rays, we should be seeing changes already.
Chances are, he'll stay albino because it's cool that way.
Doesn't it take awhile for any change to occur?

Quote:
Plasma:
I don't know. Apparently, by compressing air and wind into a spot, you make plasma.
Since no one complained, I guess that's true.
Accelerator can control wind by manipulating pressure.
I asked a friend about that; He said something about compressing air to super heat it to plasma state...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 10:01   Link #99
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Another aspect I find interesting is the fact that he can mobilize and focus air(?) into some kind of plasma, was it? What's that about? Does he manipulate the vectors of air and manifest it into one place? What would happen if he launched it?
he can concentrate and supercompress air into one point to superheat it into plasma state...or something like that...

as for what it would do if launched, well, plasma tends to be very, very hot...enough to instantly melt/vaporize whatever it hits...
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 12:45   Link #100
tsunade666

like a railgun and meltdowner. with massive amount.