AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-03-08, 13:46   Link #16821
Sworra

I just got in my MG Red Frame today. Can't wait to starting building it but im a few MG's off to get to I need more hands and time to finish the others. lol

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5199/img0010jk.jpg

Nice Amatsu X207 good job on it.
Old 2010-03-08, 14:34   Link #16822
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post

my lunamaria collection with the 1:100 zaku.
Nice, Zaku Gunner rocks :P

I've got an Amatu, too. It's like the highlight of my whole collection. Definitely one of the best Gundam designs out there.
Old 2010-03-08, 14:59   Link #16823
Akuma_Blade
Last "Real Robot" Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Akuma_Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
The coolest villain squad ever
I absolute agree!
Akuma_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 17:05   Link #16824
vektar

Send a message via AIM to vektar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
I just got in my MG Red Frame today. Can't wait to starting building it but im a few MG's off to get to I need more hands and time to finish the others. lol

nice you got two of them, doing anything to either of them? like one will be a normal ver and the 2nd some kind of custom?
Old 2010-03-08, 17:23   Link #16825
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post

thanks, it was a bitch to finally figure out what i need for the project ie brass spray paint. it turned out ok aside from a hiccup ie cut tab that holds the bottom KE dart by accident now super glued to the dart binder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Nice, Zaku Gunner rocks :P

I've got an Amatu, too. It's like the highlight of my whole collection. Definitely one of the best Gundam designs out there.
nice gunner zaku collection, i have a sudden urge to get a mini lunamaria zaku. did your BB zaku need much painting? my zaku is 99% accurate in detail as far as colours go but i left out some minor panel lines. did you ever find a way to pose your zaku like mine while leaving guster rifle level without any leaning to a side? i have only one complaint on my zaku: rear waist panels dont move like the front peices.

id say mine stands out but its second to the gaddess and custom garrazzo (currently priming parts for paint). though the highlight of my collection probably will be the gnz 007, 004 and the repainted amatsu blitz gundam. the amatsu is next on the list to build. soon enough i will be able to show a blitz gundam collection though photoshop will be needed to show all the ones i have lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vektar View Post
nice you got two of them, doing anything to either of them? like one will be a normal ver and the 2nd some kind of custom?
i dont have any more plans for my amatsu, the only thing i did was leave off the gold on the shoulder and thats all. if anything i might play around with equipement from black nebula blitz whenever i get to building it.

Last edited by X207; 2010-03-08 at 17:53.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 19:17   Link #16826
Sworra

Quote:
Nah i am giving one to a friend, Mine i am customizing though. I'm going to place the MG Aile Strike pack, alter it a bit and put it on the Red Frame. I don't really like the tacticale arms II pack.

Last edited by Sworra; 2010-03-08 at 19:30.
Sworra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 19:43   Link #16827
X207
Gamyūsa

@sir dearka: i was looking at some SD reviews of the lunamaria zaku and i noticed a defect in the sd gunner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NNOzGcuh2w&NR=1
at 0:13 theres a big hole under the hand, did yours also have this?
Old 2010-03-08, 23:40   Link #16828
Dynamite

Quote:
@sir dearka: i was looking at some SD reviews of the lunamaria zaku and i noticed a defect in the sd gunner
That isn't a defect.
The majority of "grabbing" hands that are a separate piece from the arm are hollow with nothing underneath.
Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 02:46   Link #16829
Un1ver5e

Send a message via MSN to Un1ver5e
I assume that this one is similar to the one packaged with the cage? (Design wise. Without the cage of course.)

MG Unicorn Gundam - Box art shown. Release date: 11th, 5,250 Yen (inclusive of tax).
Un1ver5e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 07:21   Link #16830
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
larger image of it

blue sabre indeed =x
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 07:53   Link #16831
Ypocaramel

Eh, what's this? Gundam Unicorn Ver Not Ka?
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 08:06   Link #16832
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypocaramel View Post
Eh, what's this? Gundam Unicorn Ver Not Ka?
Does it matter when the Unicorn is designed by Katoki himself ?

If you ask me, the first Unicorn MG kit just added that "ver.Ka" as a sales pitch for a rushed problematic release to cash in with the release of the novels back in '07.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 13:37   Link #16833
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Question to those who own HG 00 Raiser.

Does your stand have problem "gripping" the slot on where it connects to 00?Mine always feels lose for some reason.....and its a big problem as it limits the poses it can do.Its at an inclined angle of course because I'm making the 00 tilt forward a bit.I've suffered this problem........well since I can remember.Does everybody have this?

I always find myself needing to using a bit of cement to hold it in place,then simply forcepulling it out when I want to change its orientation. [On an unrelated note,I also do the same for the 0 Raiser wings].

By the way,I'm using one of those large green 1/100 stands.The one that can be used with both 1/100s and 1/144s.I suffer the same problem with the HG stands for this too.
Old 2010-03-09, 14:31   Link #16834
vektar

Send a message via AIM to vektar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Spoiler for save space:
if your talking about a normal action base i have the same issue too with my heaver kits like the MG gelgoog and qubeley they just seem to weigh a bit more then what the action base can handle at times so the use of glue to tighten the joints on the stand are needed.
Old 2010-03-09, 15:12   Link #16835
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
nice gunner zaku collection, i have a sudden urge to get a mini lunamaria zaku. did your BB zaku need much painting? my zaku is 99% accurate in detail as far as colours go but i left out some minor panel lines. did you ever find a way to pose your zaku like mine while leaving guster rifle level without any leaning to a side? i have only one complaint on my zaku: rear waist panels dont move like the front peices.
To be honest I never tried. I put it in traditional posistion and kinda like it this way for now As far as my BB Zaku, as well as any other Gunner kit, is considered, I just panel-line them. The effect is satusfying enough to me.

Quote:
Yup, same thing about my BB Zaku.

But there's a funny story. There is no BB green Gunner Zaku. I had to buy a Zaku Warrior and Lunamaria's Gunner Zaku to combine them :] The Blaze pack I attached to the red Zaku and gave it to my friend who does not know a thing about Gundam series :]
Old 2010-03-09, 15:21   Link #16836
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
if your talking about a normal action base i have the same issue too with my heaver kits like the MG gelgoog and qubeley they just seem to weigh a bit more then what the action base can handle at times so the use of glue to tighten the joints on the stand are needed.
Which makes me wonder,they do give you and extra screw with those bases,and we have like 3 or 4 holders or something as I recall in regard to how we want to use to connect the base to the kit.

I wonder......is the screw given so we can screw the it in using one of the 4 holders given to us?Because I recall one of the kit holder is some sort of hole,but neve rpaid so much attention to it.I've only use the normal pointy stick that slots in the hole.
Old 2010-03-09, 18:44   Link #16837
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite View Post
That isn't a defect.
The majority of "grabbing" hands that are a separate piece from the arm are hollow with nothing underneath.
thanks, what could be done about them to cover it up? i wouldn't mind getting a SD gunner zaku but im not sure if its easy to cover up.
Old 2010-03-09, 19:08   Link #16838
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

My current Collection
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2794/dsc00024pm.jpg
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 19:43   Link #16839
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

The color of Unicorn's beam sabers is getting a bit confusing.

First they're clear, then pink, now blue. Which is it?!
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 20:05   Link #16840
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Question to those who own HG 00 Raiser.

Does your stand have problem "gripping" the slot on where it connects to 00?Mine always feels lose for some reason.....and its a big problem as it limits the poses it can do.Its at an inclined angle of course because I'm making the 00 tilt forward a bit.I've suffered this problem........well since I can remember.Does everybody have this?

I always find myself needing to using a bit of cement to hold it in place,then simply forcepulling it out when I want to change its orientation. [On an unrelated note,I also do the same for the 0 Raiser wings].

By the way,I'm using one of those large green 1/100 stands.The one that can be used with both 1/100s and 1/144s.I suffer the same problem with the HG stands for this too.
Never happened to my stand. Try using Figma stands, I used one on my 00.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy