AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-04-17, 03:57   Link #7121
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Here goes...

I've been trying to find the title of an anime I watched 10-15 years ago, but can't seem to remember it or find it anywhere.

Anyways, what I remember of it is that it has SPACESHIPS.

These said SPACESHIPS are with different factions.

The protagonist is the commander of a RED SPACESHIP WITH A FACE (no, it's not TTGL) with a face that has like an ULTIMATE move which results in a GIGANTIC BULLET flying out of the SHIP and basically turning the tides of battle.

Also, they like to wear Japanese battle armor?

It has a lot of tactics involved in it, etc. like angling the trajectory of the GIGANTIC BULLET so that it hits results in 2 out of the 3 mother ships being destroyed... ermm...

In the end, the antagonist and protagonist have like a deathmatch with each other, but no clear ending as to who ultimately won... ._.

Sorry, no pictures since I watched it so long ago.

This was one of the first epic-animes I watched ^_^ Trying to catalog all the animes I've watched already... hope I someone knows about it...
Ddadain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 04:30   Link #7122
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

OK.. I dunno how to even search that lol
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 04:41   Link #7123
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Yup, me either.

I've already scoured Google with all sorts of combinations but so far, nothing has come up yet. ^^

I'm also scouring AniDB year by year to see if I luck out and find it. Hoping that this method would be faster because a year-by-year search is very tedious >_>
Old 2010-04-17, 06:25   Link #7124
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddadain View Post
Spoiler:
you mean Ginga Sengoku Yuuden Rai ?
my favorite old anime
Old 2010-04-17, 13:14   Link #7125
lkplkplkp3

Help!

OK, So... after clicking this link, it's the fourth/4th picture in (starting from the left). The one with the screenshot of the girl(s) that are sporting the MAJOR cleavage. Out of the four previous forums I joined, No One could tell me what anime it is! So please AnimeSuki, I'd really appreciate an answer. (I know for a fact it's not Ikkitousen nor Queen's Blade btw.) LINK - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/offers/sale...tory_sale.html (The pic of the girls wearing pink, low cut shirts).
lkplkplkp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 13:17   Link #7126
imbehindyou
turn around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkplkplkp3 View Post
OK, So... after clicking this link, it's the fourth/4th picture in (starting from the left). The one with the screenshot of the girl(s) that are sporting the MAJOR cleavage. Out of the four previous forums I joined, No One could tell me what anime it is! So please AnimeSuki, I'd really appreciate an answer. (I know for a fact it's not Ikkitousen nor Queen's Blade btw.) LINK - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/offers/sale...tory_sale.html (The pic of the girls wearing pink, low cut shirts).
4th one is Princess Lover!

yuuki kanade @ fortune arterial
imbehindyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 13:44   Link #7127
lkplkplkp3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbehindyou View Post
4th one is Princess Lover!
Thanks! You know what's weird? That's what my guess would have been, too! (So, PL isn't known to have a ton of fan service, am I correct?). Media Factory already licensed it? I had no clue, thanks. What's the second one, with the chick laying down?
lkplkplkp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 16:53   Link #7128
Skirata
That One Guy

I Need Some Help...

I have been trying to hunt down two animes I watched as a child and I haven't had much success. Since you all seem to have some knowledge on anime I am hoping you can help figure out which anime they are.

The first one dealt with some chicks. They seemed to have some sort of magic. The girls used electronic devices to use the magic though (cell phones, laptops, PDAs, etc.) I think there may have been demons in it or something.

The second had some chicks for the main characters as well. I believe they were a police force of some type. The anime took place in the near future. I think there were hover cars. Acid rain plagued the series. There may have been demons too or something. In the opening credits I remember some sort of tower that was leaning to the right.

I'm hoping you all know what they are. I have been trying to hunt them down for years...
Old 2010-04-17, 22:37   Link #7129
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkplkplkp3 View Post
Thanks! You know what's weird? That's what my guess would have been, too! (So, PL isn't known to have a ton of fan service, am I correct?). Media Factory already licensed it? I had no clue, thanks. What's the second one, with the chick laying down?
The link went wrong... anyway it's Kanokon
Old 2010-04-18, 01:52   Link #7130
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
you mean Ginga Sengoku Yuuden Rai ?
my favorite old anime
THANK YOU ^_^ Yup, that's the one haha...
Old 2010-04-18, 03:48   Link #7131
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
There's an Anime ID topic stickied at the top of this page, next time please refer to it there

n.o. 2 could be Tsubasa Chronicle Revelations, no hoover cars.. maybe the leaning tower cause everything is destroyed and there is acid rain
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-18, 04:10   Link #7132
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
Isn't the first the Nanoha series?
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-18, 04:33   Link #7133
Xion Valkyrie

Hmm, I'd think the OP is talking about really old slightly obscure anime.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-19, 00:02   Link #7134
spudman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirata View Post
The second had some chicks for the main characters as well. I believe they were a police force of some type. The anime took place in the near future. I think there were hover cars. Acid rain plagued the series. There may have been demons too or something. In the opening credits I remember some sort of tower that was leaning to the right.
Sounds like Silent Möbius
spudman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-19, 06:00   Link #7135
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Anyone know what this is from?

Old 2010-04-19, 07:16   Link #7136
Ehnra
Exceptions

Its from the new ongoing series named "Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou"
Old 2010-04-19, 17:11   Link #7137
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I have here a head popping image sequence and I would like to know where it is from =)

image is in spoiler and thumbnail to be safe, be aware it is a head popping in a space helmet it is bloody

Spoiler:
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-19, 19:15   Link #7138
Skirata
That One Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudman View Post
Sounds like Silent Möbius
OMFG! You do not know how happy you have made me today. How'd you know that was it?

"The first one dealt with some chicks. They seemed to have some sort of magic. The girls used electronic devices to use the magic though (cell phones, laptops, PDAs, etc.) I think there may have been demons in it or something."

If anyone knows what this is, please say so.!?!?!?
Old 2010-04-19, 22:14   Link #7139
Ash Falls Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirata View Post
OMFG! You do not know how happy you have made me today. How'd you know that was it?

"The first one dealt with some chicks. They seemed to have some sort of magic. The girls used electronic devices to use the magic though (cell phones, laptops, PDAs, etc.) I think there may have been demons in it or something."

If anyone knows what this is, please say so.!?!?!?
This sort of fits the description of Yokuwakaru Gendaimahou.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5454/Yo...ru_Gendaimahou
There are three girls and a women who at various points fight monsters some of which are specifically named demons. The woman uses "modern magic" which is used through means of electronic devices.

However sometimes one of the girls uses "classical magic" which doesn't rely on electronic devices.
Old 2010-04-19, 22:38   Link #7140
b00mslang

Unknown Anime Title

My son and I have been trying to locate an animated feature I watched about 43 years ago. If memory serves me correctly, it was dubbed (we don't typically collect dubbed animation).

All I can recall from it is that there was a frail girl that was one of the central characters. She suffered from a disease that was apparently fatal if she was deprived of light (sunlight?).

As she lay dying (dusk/twilight) the hero of the story places her inside of his airplane (jet plane?) and flies toward the setting sun to revive (heal/save?) her.

This flick stuck in my childish mind because it was different from the typical Hanna-Barbara and WB fair that was around at the time.

I have tried samples of hundreds of animated features with negative results.

Anyone ever heard of this flick? It may turn out that it was lame but I am curious to see if it is as I remember it.

TIA,

b00mslang

If I recall correctly, it was aired around November of 1967, in SoCal.

Last edited by b00mslang; 2010-04-20 at 14:00. Reason: add approximate air date
b00mslang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel