Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2006-10-16, 04:32   Link #21
Shini_GamI
YuI

Send a message via MSN to Shini_GamI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori View Post
=/ His music is okay, but I find all his songs kinda the same.
You mean his slow pace songs? If you meant that, then ya, i would agree on this too.... I liked his Rap as well too
Shini_GamI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-18, 17:28   Link #22
AibaHiroki

my sis is obsessed with him...but i like his music
especially november's chopin =]
AibaHiroki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-21, 14:04   Link #23
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Hmm didnt think to find a Jay Zhou's thread here.
I'm one of his fans too...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-07, 00:05   Link #24
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
to all the jay chou fans in Animesuki... what's your favorite all time classic of Jay chou?

mine is An Jing.... ^^
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-07, 01:42   Link #25
Neku
yare yare..

I'm not exactly a Jay Chou fan, but I do have two of his albums; November's Chopin and Still Fantasy. November's Chopin was really good, I liked most of the songs. That's why I bought Still Fantasy. However.. it's kinda too boring to me. The only song I find really decent is Listen to Mama and Qian Li Zi Wai. Or maybe I need to listen to it more first.

Anyways, I like Yi Lian the most.
Old 2006-11-07, 03:49   Link #26
Kuon
Were you seeing a dream?

I'm a pretty dedicated Jay fan , have basically every album since Qi Li Xiang. Still fantasy is definitely one of his best albums to date, in my opinion.
Kuon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 07:13   Link #27
ShuiMei

albums like Fantasy, Ye Hui Mei and Qi Li Xiang are much stronger in my opinion, I feel they're more interesting and dynamic. His first album is too, I highly reccomend his earlier work, it's just wonderful
ShuiMei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 19:15   Link #28
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuiMei View Post
albums like Fantasy, Ye Hui Mei and Qi Li Xiang are much stronger in my opinion, I feel they're more interesting and dynamic. His first album is too, I highly reccomend his earlier work, it's just wonderful
ShuiMei!!!

Never fancied to see you here.

Surely you recognize me... Scarletwillow on the jc.net forums ;O

Back on topic, I uh... I like Ye Hui Mei. I'm still the only member on jc.net that doesn't actually like Jay Chou, sorta like how I'm probably the only one here that doesn't like anime =D
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 12:05   Link #29
Jelly
Ganbarro!!!

not so much related to Jay's music. But his appearance in the movie INitial D was cool!! Though Edison wasn't bad either
Jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 16:37   Link #30
Papaya
Sup

I've always thought Edison looked like he was 14. He acts way too hardcore for how he looks.
Old 2006-11-22, 18:35   Link #31
tonyy

i am not a fan of he, but he music is good, i like the song he sing in jet lee Fearless movie is great.

[Providence] you avater really look like edison you know when i look at it.
tonyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 05:38   Link #32
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
by the way i've found something interesting....!! Jay Chou is gonna star in SLAM DUNK!!! even though i've never watched slam dunk before i know he starts as the red hair guy, and his girlfriend is gonna be BOA..... HAHA interesting eh? :P filming is gonna start in 2007
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-26, 01:15   Link #33
Papaya
Sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyy View Post
i am not a fan of he, but he music is good, i like the song he sing in jet lee Fearless movie is great.

[Providence] you avater really look like edison you know when i look at it.
Meh. I get a lot of celebrity comparisons. Never got Edison though. Most people say I look like Daniel Wu.

Jay in Slam Dunk? That's funny. Doubt BoA will be in it though. Remember when Hyori was supposed to be in Initial D? Eh heh.
Old 2006-11-26, 08:03   Link #34
lommm
l'homme de lommm

i don't know his music, but he was good in Curse of the Golden Flower, though the movie was just kind of *meh*
lommm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 16:22   Link #35
killerboi3

I like some of his songz but not alll some are really annoyin 2 me or something like that but overalll I dink his music is pretty good =) I like ai xai xi yuan and broken strings haha I have it on .my phone =)
killerboi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 21:43   Link #36
BANANABANANA
got 米?
*Artist

*bump from the grave*

anyone see his new(er) movie, Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi? (Secret) i thought it was surprisingly good! i loved it. with all 5 letters of the word. L-O-V-E-D.

now about his new album. i got it just the other day, and i hafta admit i was pretty disappointed. i liked a few tracks, but it sounds so bland compared to his older songs, imho. i finally can agree with the people who say that his older albums are a lot better than the more recent ones, generally speaking (i was in denial for the longest time... ) though i'm still a pretty big fan jay is my hero.

oh, kudos to him for that cowboy song. i didn't really like it but at least it'll hopefully get the critics to shut up about all his songs sounding the same.
BANANABANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 23:21   Link #37
Jyukai.
~In a Music Box~

Send a message via MSN to Jyukai.
I think he has talent. But way too overrated.
Jyukai. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 05:50   Link #38
jytan

LWSSOM Jay Chou Concert 2010

Hello, people!

In view that the Jay Chou Singapore Concert tickets are sold out, Lee Wei Song School of Music is actually organising a Jay Chou Competition.

For just $5, all you have to is to take a written paper on Jay Chou (including his song lyrics) and you stand to win 2 tickets to his concert (worth $400!!!!).

For more details, you can visit the event webpage at http://leeweisong.wordpress.com/jaychou/.

You can also view the Facebook event page at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...989317&index=1

If you have any questions, you can contact me at jytan@leeweisong.com or 9060 5282.
jytan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 06:46   Link #39
NinjaYali
Banned

3 years later a reply at last

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANANABANANA View Post
*bump from the grave*

anyone see his new(er) movie, Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi? (Secret) i thought it was surprisingly good! i loved it. with all 5 letters of the word. L-O-V-E-D.

now about his new album. i got it just the other day, and i hafta admit i was pretty disappointed. i liked a few tracks, but it sounds so bland compared to his older songs, imho. i finally can agree with the people who say that his older albums are a lot better than the more recent ones, generally speaking (i was in denial for the longest time... ) though i'm still a pretty big fan jay is my hero.

oh, kudos to him for that cowboy song. i didn't really like it but at least it'll hopefully get the critics to shut up about all his songs sounding the same.
Took me about 40 minutes to get what that movie was about. Before that I was bored.

But the theme song was good.
NinjaYali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-27, 10:20   Link #40
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

I have heard a few of his songs and i quite like it, despite not able to hear a single word clearly......

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote