AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-06-08, 07:47   Link #25241
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
I am seriously not dead, seriously, it's just the end of school and my exams this time.

But what I'm here to say is WHOOOOOO Lyrical Days. Oh and If you want an editor Satashi I'm free I did the editing for Aoi Shiro so I'm used to the Visual Novel format. And I need a stuff to do this summer.
Shiny! Where's the next chapter of Babysitter Zaffy?

Also, have some NSFW crack pairing short and a pathetic attempt at creepypasta.

Spoiler for Material Aspirations:

I hope I'm doing the characterisation right.

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 08:03   Link #25242
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
Shiny! Where's the next chapter of Babysitter Zaffy?

Also, have some NSFW crack pairing short and a pathetic attempt at creepypasta.

Spoiler for Material Aspirations:

I hope I'm doing the characterisation right.
First off, good job! First material fix I've seen.

They seemed in character. I know L was for sure. But wasn't S's name "starlight"?
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 08:08   Link #25243
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Well, the moonrunes for her title, the ones that can be translated as Starlight Annihilator/Destroyer/Exterminator/Something supposedly romanise as "Seikou no Senmetsusha". I took the cue from this image on Danbooru.

Did the creepy vibes come across clearly enough, or should I explain what I intended?

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 10:11   Link #25244
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
Well, the moonrunes for her title, the ones that can be translated as Starlight Annihilator/Destroyer/Exterminator/Something supposedly romanise as "Seikou no Senmetsusha". I took the cue from this image on Danbooru.

Did the creepy vibes come across clearly enough, or should I explain what I intended?
Didn't see the creepiness in it @_@

Hmmm... For the names, I don't know what to think. Generally I like to keep their names untranslated, so I guess Seikou would be good. What are the names of the other ones? Material-L seems really fun to play around with.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 10:33   Link #25245
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Didn't see the creepiness in it @_@

Hmmm... For the names, I don't know what to think. Generally I like to keep their names untranslated, so I guess Seikou would be good. What are the names of the other ones? Material-L seems really fun to play around with.
Material-S title is "Seikou no Senmetsusha" which translated to Starlight Destroyer.

Material-L -> Raijin no Shuugekisha -> Attacker of the Lightning Blade

Material-D -> Yami Suberu Ou -> Lord of Darkness

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 11:18   Link #25246
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Hmm.

If the Materials are after Yuuno, their attentions will spurn the Three Aces' jealousy. After all, they don't want to lose their constant (and safe) source of flattery and attention. Trapping a guy in the Friends Zone allows that, you know.

This results in Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate joining in on the "get Yuuno Scrya" mission, competing against the Materials in which to steal him back, while simultaneously unlocking hidden feelings in all of them.

The end product: double harem.

This must be done.
Old 2010-06-08, 11:34   Link #25247
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Knowing Yuuno, it'll likely be an Unwanted Double Harem.

Hilarity shall ensue.
Old 2010-06-08, 11:47   Link #25248
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Hmm.

If the Materials are after Yuuno, their attentions will spurn the Three Aces' jealousy. After all, they don't want to lose their constant (and safe) source of flattery and attention. Trapping a guy in the Friends Zone allows that, you know.

This results in Nanoha, Fate, and Hayate joining in on the "get Yuuno Scrya" mission, competing against the Materials in which to steal him back, while simultaneously unlocking hidden feelings in all of them.

The end product: double harem.

This must be done.
This motion is supported. It must be done.
Old 2010-06-08, 12:10   Link #25249
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Lyrical Days Redux?
Old 2010-06-08, 12:15   Link #25250
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
Gah... I want to try my hand at this now (it's definitely an interesting way to change Yuuno's current 'Put on a Bus/Demoted to Extra' status) but I don't even know what type of background to build up.
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 12:25   Link #25251
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
The dialogue was definitely the best part here , Lutecia did have some awesome lines. Caro must be a deep sleeper if she didn't notice Erio get out of bed and leave the apartment in the middle of the night?
The magic of plot holes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
I'm working on Chapter 5, but I don't know how fast it'll come out. This one's a big one, since it's the first time the two opposed NSIS factions do battle.

For those of you with no patience, a teaser for Chapter 5 of false light:

Spoiler for chapter 5 teaser:

Chapter 5. Reading this only makes me want it more. Dammit.
Old 2010-06-08, 12:42   Link #25252
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
And now for something a bit different; I finally get around to one of my long-delayed projects, which I amusingly tag "MGLN: Side Quest."

Synposis: When the Bureau decides it's time for unadministered world #97 to join the galactic scene, Lindy, Arisa, and Suzuka, among others, are sent as part of a diplomatic unit to shepard its transition. But Earth has its own ancient secrets, and some of them aren't too thrilled about the Bureau's mission, and will stop at nothing to thwart it. Arisa and Suzuka must push themselves to the limit, or watch their homeworld burn.

Magical Lyrical G-Squad

Chapter 1: Take Off

Note that to understand some of what goes on, you should have at least a passing knowledge of what takes place in "MGLN: Crisis" and "Red Jewel Diaries" as this fic is a sequel to those. You can find those on my ff.net page here. You don't need to know everything, but it will help.

Spoiler for Magical Lyrical G-Squad, Chapter 1: Take Off:

If you like to see the secondary characters get their chance to shine out from under the main cast, then you might like this. There will be other side characters that will be joining them as this fic progresses.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 12:43   Link #25253
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
Gah... I want to try my hand at this now (it's definitely an interesting way to change Yuuno's current 'Put on a Bus/Demoted to Extra' status) but I don't even know what type of background to build up.
Um... Well.. Hmm... *Thinks* Didn't someone have Chrono try to have Yuuno integrate the Materials into society?

You could use that.

Old 2010-06-08, 13:31   Link #25254
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Um... Well.. Hmm... *Thinks* Didn't someone have Chrono try to have Yuuno integrate the Materials into society?

You could use that.
When did this happen? Was this some sort of alternate scenario presented to pry Reinforce out of her Berserker state or something?
Old 2010-06-08, 13:57   Link #25255
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Quote:
When did this happen? Was this some sort of alternate scenario presented to pry Reinforce out of her Berserker state or something?
Based on the PSP game, yeah...

In that game, Reinforce didn't go away at the end of A's. Because of that, Materials L, S, and D showed up and caused problems.

Old 2010-06-08, 14:02   Link #25256
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Hmmm... I'm sorta getting something in my noggin but before I start formulating things more, should I assume that the other Dark Pieces (Wolkenritter and Reinforce) are still floating about?
Old 2010-06-08, 14:06   Link #25257
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Quote:
Hmmm... I'm sorta getting something in my noggin but before I start formulating things more, should I assume that the other Dark Pieces (Wolkenritter and Reinforce) are still floating about?
There were no other dark pieces in the game. Just the Materials.

And, yes, Reinforce is still alive in the game.

I really, REALLY love Reinforce's final fight in the storyline.

Old 2010-06-08, 14:36   Link #25258
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Well, I'm already establishing some character types in my head (while trying to keep in mind the ones already present in the PSP game) although whether it works for those particular Dark Pieces is another story. Here's what I got so far...

Material-S: Acts quite reserved outside of combat. Demonstrates a great deal of loyalty to her guardian (who I presume would be Yuuno thanks to Chrono's manipulations as stated above by Nanya). In short, she's sorta like Miyu from Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. In combat, displays Blood Knight tendencies and doesn't care for the reasons why her opponents fight. If there's an enemy in front of her, she will destroy it.

Material-D: The Genki Girl of the trio. Takes a liking to their guardian as he can take whatever she dishes out for the most part which helps in refining her offensive abilities. Instead of being a cosplay otaku, she becomes a hardcore competitor in the fighting game scene and makes a name for herself in the Super Battle Opera competition, winning Blazblue in 2009 playing as Rachel Alucard.

Material-L: Starts off as Ax Crazy, consistently tries to kill Yuuno on 'Death Match Wednesdays' (only reason she stays alive is because Material-S gets ordered not to go for lethal attacks). Eventually mellows out but character development takes a disturbing turn with semi-yandereish tendencies towards Yuuno (she wants to be touched by him. A LOT) and her 'Murder is the Best Solution' philosophy.
Old 2010-06-08, 15:14   Link #25259
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Quote:
Well, I'm already establishing some character types in my head (while trying to keep in mind the ones already present in the PSP game) although whether it works for those particular Dark Pieces is another story. Here's what I got so far...

Material-S: Acts quite reserved outside of combat. Demonstrates a great deal of loyalty to her guardian (who I presume would be Yuuno thanks to Chrono's manipulations as stated above by Nanya). In short, she's sorta like Miyu from Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. In combat, displays Blood Knight tendencies and doesn't care for the reasons why her opponents fight. If there's an enemy in front of her, she will destroy it.

Material-D: The Genki Girl of the trio. Takes a liking to their guardian as he can take whatever she dishes out for the most part which helps in refining her offensive abilities. Instead of being a cosplay otaku, she becomes a hardcore competitor in the fighting game scene and makes a name for herself in the Super Battle Opera competition, winning Blazblue in 2009 playing as Rachel Alucard.

Material-L: Starts off as Ax Crazy, consistently tries to kill Yuuno on 'Death Match Wednesdays' (only reason she stays alive is because Material-S gets ordered not to go for lethal attacks). Eventually mellows out but character development takes a disturbing turn with semi-yandereish tendencies towards Yuuno (she wants to be touched by him. A LOT) and her 'Murder is the Best Solution' philosophy.
Material-S, you got right. Material-L and D... I think you got them backwards a bit...

Material-L is more a Genki Girl than the rest. She's excitable and sounds just like a normal girl, but she has a temper and, yeah, she is Ax Crazy in battle. She's also a bit stupid compared to the others, or rather, at least ACTS stupider than the rest.

Material-D, she looks down on people and sees herself as a king and everyone else needs to bow down before her, since they're inferior to her.

Old 2010-06-08, 15:26   Link #25260
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Hmmm... some of the dialogue I read in the game thread seems to go the other way around. Material-L seemed downright hostile in one path while Material-D seemed eager for a good solid duel.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha