Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-13, 07:59   Link #1221
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Well, those people wish the staff focused more on the story and not as much on the fanservice. They wish the staff didn't believe everyone was watching it for the fanservice and not for the zombies. etc.etc.
So far they haven't skipped out on any part of the story, so I don't see the reason for this complaint just yet.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 08:02   Link #1222
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I want a Saeko avi but im waiting till we get to a certain point in the story.
Ohno you dont.. That scene is MINE!
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 08:02   Link #1223
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

mental breakdown much man this si soo freaking close to the manga that it makes me wanna spend my last months savings to buy the whole volume!!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 08:03   Link #1224
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Maybe you will understand if you see the image below

Spoiler for Comparison:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA words fail me right now, I have nothing to describe it.

Where is my orz and faceplam button?
Old 2010-07-13, 08:04   Link #1225
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Ep2 is exciting and forward-looking. The animation and backgrounds and sense of interior space are good. But there are so many things I don't like about it. I don't like the voice work of Inoue Marina (Rei) and Kitamura Eri (Takagi) -- just shouting. Even the great voice of Sawashiro Miyuki seems wasted, since the character is so plastic and fanservicey (in the general sense), like a caricature of the perfect knight. The otaku character is also such a pandering to the audience, as is the health teacher. And Rei and Takashi seemed so relaxed as the zombies were shaking their rickety barrier on the roof.

Hopefully, the story will kick in and I can enjoy the quest outside the school. The nailgun was okay -- although Hirano wasn't working fast enough to actually get it finished in time. It all just seems like symbols of things, rather than the things themselves.

But it's hard to argue with 1500 posts here and 16,000 already on 2channel. There must be something here, for so many people to like the show.
They got used to the zombies already, but the screaming is a bit much. I do hope they don't do it as much or get chances to talk normally so you can enjoy their voice acting more.

And this is popular because of zombies. Zombies are instant win, even if every part of the manga, novel, movie, anime, or whatever is fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Its Japanese bra cup sizes .. :P

Source are TEH INTERNET!
Another thing that makes more sense in Japan...bra sizes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Unfortunately, it seems she's got a thing for Takashi:

-in ep 1, went looking for him when he wasn't in class
-in ep 2, complained that she couldn't find Takashi around
-in ep 2, snapped at Rei about her being held back a year - obviously she hates Rei coz Takashi's in love with her
Oh really? I thought she had a thing for the otaku kid. A love triangle certainly would make things interesting, although I think she has no chance.
Old 2010-07-13, 08:04   Link #1226
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Or maybe a government losing control of a bio-weapon?
Unlikely. An accidental outbreak would have originated from just one location. You wouldn't have seen so many calls to the police that the emergency lines would be busy because only a small number of people would have been affected at first. The Police would have also in general have been able to respond to these calls. A horde in that stage would have been very small relatively speaking and likely would not have that great of a numerical advantage when the cops started converging on them.

Zombie outbreaks happening everywhere simultaneously suggests some kind of intentional spreading of the virus over a large area.

[spoiler removed]

Last edited by Skyfall; 2010-07-13 at 08:43.
Roger Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 08:38   Link #1227
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Ohno you dont.. That scene is MINE!
Hey there will be plenty to go around i can think of 4 scenes off the top of my head if they are animated.

@Roger Rambo you might want to delete that spoiler. I know its just a small one but that part has not been stated in the anime yet. Just to be safe since the mods are really gun ho about spoilers.
Old 2010-07-13, 08:58   Link #1228
Wrath88
Kissing...

Especially since Saintess got his 1 day ban already. Geez, 5+ pages jump in the 1 day I wasn't looking, because of:

-Saya/Kohta team
-Boin Boing Sensei
-Saeko

Can't wait for the next ep.
Old 2010-07-13, 09:00   Link #1229
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Especially since Saintess got his 1 day ban already. Geez, 5+ pages jump in the 1 day I wasn't looking, because of:

-Saya/Kohta team
-Boin Boing Sensei
-Saeko

Can't wait for the next ep.
The boin boin sound with Shizuka annoyed me a little.
Old 2010-07-13, 09:03   Link #1230
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I played that scene thrice.. before continuing the episode.. so funny .. *boing boing boing shake shake*
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 09:23   Link #1231
Keitava

The entire boing-boing thing with the teacher pisses me off at some times. I know anime doesn't ever, EVER respect gravity but... Fuck, man. Can't producers at least make some kind of effort? The series, at this point, won't be worse 'cause of this, but... ya'll know.

So far, my favorite characters are the pink-haired girl and the chubby guy. I don't quite like the orange-haired and Shizuka pisses me off, as I said. The sword-girl... She's nice, but I don't have some kind of solid opinion on her yet.

As a ton of people must have said before, the excessive fanservice kind of cuts the thing of the anime, but we'll all get used to it, I guess. Second episode was more enjoyable than the first one, IMO.
Keitava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 09:30   Link #1232
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
The boin boin sound with Shizuka annoyed me a little.
It's going to embarrass me. I suggested this series to my friends who aren't into anime as much, they are definitely going to pick fun at me liking something with boing sound effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitava View Post
As a ton of people must have said before, the excessive fanservice kind of cuts the thing of the anime, but we'll all get used to it, I guess. Second episode was more enjoyable than the first one, IMO.
I actually enjoyed the first one more. There was more character drama and the ending was awesome. Don't get me wrong, I still liked the second episode.
Old 2010-07-13, 09:55   Link #1233
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

Another thing that makes more sense in Japan...bra sizes.
I always thought that they were just... compensating, just like how some people in anglo-saxon countries measures their member in centimeters instead of inches. *whistles*
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 10:06   Link #1234
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

So, ep2 provided godly entertainment. Really, really like how this adaption is going.

Kohta was bloody awesome, as he should be. Don't think they could have portrayed him much better. Also, really liking the choice of VA for Saya and Saeko. Two of my favs even.

As for the boinboin... Much less annoying than I expected after reading here. Integrating it with her character and just letting it move along without paying attention to it was no problem (and it made me lmao because then it was even funnier.)

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 10:08   Link #1235
Jarmel

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I don't think so because it would still be spreading from one singular point and there is no way it could have traveled across the country in a 12 hour period especially with a lack of an incubation period.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 10:29   Link #1236
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Definitely wonder what is the source of all of this. The widespread nature makes you think it was something intentional. Something accidental or some natural virus mutation would be focused more on one point.
Old 2010-07-13, 10:44   Link #1237
Green²
It's bacon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
I don't think so because it would still be spreading from one singular point and there is no way it could have traveled across the country in a 12 hour period especially with a lack of an incubation period.
If I were to guess at this point in time, I would suspect that the real cause be a result of...
Spoiler:
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 10:53   Link #1238
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

Not sure why people are complaining about fanservice trumping story in this anime adaptation, especially considering the manga was illustrated by an artist well known for his big breast doujinshi. Also, if you've read what manga that was published there isn't much in the way of story to mess up anyway.

Are zombie fanatics upset this series isn't just about zombies or what? You should know better when you see something coming out of Japan.
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 11:03   Link #1239
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
Not sure why people are complaining about fanservice trumping story in this anime adaptation, especially considering the manga was illustrated by an artist well known for his big breast doujinshi. Also, if you've read what manga that was published there isn't much in the way of story to mess up anyway.

Are zombie fanatics upset this series isn't just about zombies or what? You should know better when you see something coming out of Japan.
I think that the manga work on the Michael Bay effect, with guns instead of explosions to make you swallow the boobage.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-13, 11:26   Link #1240
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I always thought that they were just... compensating, just like how some people in anglo-saxon countries measures their member in centimeters instead of inches. *whistles*
It has nothing to do with compensation. It's more logical to continue the alphabet instead of adding a second letter. And they don't compensate using centimeters. Centimeters is used because that's how they measure length. Only three countries in the world use inches, the US and two little ones I can't remember the names of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Definitely wonder what is the source of all of this. The widespread nature makes you think it was something intentional. Something accidental or some natural virus mutation would be focused more on one point.
I hope it's not like in Resident Evil. An accidental infection from someone playing in their basement laboratory is more fun. But then again, without a company making the virus the hope of an antivirus of some sort is null. Not that any zombie apocalypse has hope of recovery. It's get the clean people who can mate to some remote area of the world and live the rest of your lives.

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse