AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-04, 14:18   Link #81
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Sub-character designs:
http://blog.getchu.com/archives/51657777.html

Comments from various people (QP:Flapper duo, person who drew the manga, author of Kanokon, author of Mushi to Medama, etc.)
http://blog.getchu.com/archives/51657764.html
Boku ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai's author's comment on the author of MM! was... Wow, talk about detailed.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 03:18   Link #82
sylviana
Aikawa Kizuna is PRETTY !

this anime....undoubtly....my most favorite anime for Fall....

when i see Sado....i just go lol....even sometimes....i felt that i'm a little masochist, too...just like him....

sylviana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 13:24   Link #83
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Don't know if it's temporary but I notice Getchu is working again for non-Japanese IPs. YEEEESS!!!
Old 2010-09-23, 11:24   Link #84
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch MM! HQ trailer :

seems like it could be a good hilarious show ^^

MM = Masochist Man?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 23:48   Link #85
tsunade666

the masochist man maybe due to family business and that problem isn't for negative from my perspective. That guy is having a heavens life with his family.
Old 2010-09-24, 13:50   Link #86
Itlandm
Porcupine

So is this similar to Kage Kara Mamoru and Kamisama Kazoku? I loved those, with their combination of heartwarming relationships and lighthearted humor. I understand this is written for the same audience.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 18:18   Link #87
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itlandm View Post
So is this similar to Kage Kara Mamoru and Kamisama Kazoku? I loved those, with their combination of heartwarming relationships and lighthearted humor. I understand this is written for the same audience.
WTF? What does Kage Kara Mamoru has in common with Kamisama Kazoku and either with this?

If I'm not wrong this is based on some H-doujinshi, right?
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 18:19   Link #88
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
If I'm not wrong this is based on some H-doujinshi, right?
If it was, it wouldn't be turned into a TV series. It says in the first post that it's based on a series of light novels.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 18:23   Link #89
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
If it was, it wouldn't be turned into a TV series. It says in the first post that it's based on a series of light novels.
Oops, sorry, it's just that a doujin circle did the illustration for the novel ... my bad
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 01:51   Link #90
tsunade666

well it's not surprising knowing how the story proceed but make no mistake it's from a light novel. And it's entirely fun.
Old 2010-09-25, 23:18   Link #91
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

There is a live netcast here now of a live event in Tokyo featuring seiyuus from MM and Hyakka Ryouran: Yuuki Aoi, Taketatsu Ayana, Kotobuki Minako, Hayami Saori, Kugimiya Rie. The net is showing promos while they show a preview episode at the event. The seiyuus, etc., should appear in about 15 minutes from now (12:15 midnight US east coast time).
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 23:34   Link #92
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
There is a live netcast here now of a live event in Tokyo featuring seiyuus from MM and Hyakka Ryouran: Yuuki Aoi, Taketatsu Ayana, Kotobuki Minako, Hayami Saori, Kugimiya Rie. The net is showing promos while they show a preview episode at the event. The seiyuus, etc., should appear in about 15 minutes from now (12:15 midnight US east coast time).
how come I can't view the broadcast, all I can see are anime trailers/previews.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 00:14   Link #93
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
how come I can't view the broadcast, all I can see are anime trailers/previews.
As I said, they are showing us trailers while they show a preview episode at the event. The Hyakka Ryouran talk portion just ended, and it was fabulous.

Now we are getting trailers again, perhaps while they are showing a preview episode of MM. So it will likely be another 20 minutes or so until the MM seiyuus appear. But I'm not leaving the site.

EDIT 40 mins later: The MM part of the show appears just to have been half-minute little performances from Hayamin and Ayanyan, plus a performance of the ED by Aso Natsuko. All cute, and all very brief. They're showing promos again, and I'm waiting to see if more appears. But the comments by Japanese viewers are joking that our M is being exploited.

The performances: Hayamin stood there and announced the presence of the "goddess" "Mio-sama." Ayanyan came on and introduced herself, then spoke in Mio-sama's voice, very proud and commanding, utterly unlike anything I've heard from her before. Commenters compared it to Haruhi, but it was not the same voice, and even a stronger attitude. Then Hayamin came back and announced that Aso Natsuko would perform for Mio-sama, which she did. The end.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-09-26 at 01:14.
Old 2010-09-26, 01:02   Link #94
Kakkou
Tch.

Yes, I came in just when Asou Natsuko started her performance and had the same reaction as the rest of the streamers. Those comments are hilarious to read.

On another note, the CM for Freezing looked rather good and surprisingly Hyakka Ryouran's as well (I didn't bother seeing anything related to it till now), but damn am I sick of seeing them for the umpteenth time lol.

EDIT: LOL, it really was the end. That was such a sham.
Kakkou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 07:26   Link #95
tsunade666

is the stream finished already? because it's status is offline already......... well bad luck I want to see it too.
Old 2010-09-26, 12:00   Link #96
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
is the stream finished already? because it's status is offline already......... well bad luck I want to see it too.
Yeah. Sorry I didn't know about it earlier. Media Factory just broadcast it live and say today they will not be archiving it. And I wasn't able to save it. But that address is a Media Factory general Ustream account, so maybe they will do more in the future. I'll post about it if I find out.
Old 2010-09-26, 12:21   Link #97
Kudryavka

The show looks really cute, but I dunno about the masochism. I'll catch an ep and see how it goes.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 12:32   Link #98
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
The show looks really cute, but I dunno about the masochism. I'll catch an ep and see how it goes.
The BDSM (bondage domination sado-masochism) is a form of sexual fetichism.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 12:46   Link #99
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
The BDSM (bondage domination sado-masochism) is a form of sexual fetichism.
Which is exactly why this series scares me.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 13:01   Link #100
tsunade666

^ no it won't

check it and you would like it! well I like the story of the light novel so I was okay for it.

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen