AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-12-27, 19:17   Link #1481
brightman
Ancient Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzmaister View Post
ZZ, V, and V2. Also the Superior Gundam has a similar combination system, but it never was animated, so it doesn't have a combination sequence.
The RX-78-2 had a combination sequence too.
__________________
Copyright 2002 Brightman
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 09:19   Link #1482
Jeffry2009
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Why the hell that psychotic Ali Al-Sachez survived in the 2nd season?

Because it never really explained clearly at all that how could he survived during Neil VS Ali fight in S1.

God, Lyle really sucked at this really during season 2. I mean seriously, he should deserve to avenged for his brother even his family in the first place.

That's just NOT right.

That's the reason why this show really keeps me on my nerves all the time until those answers finally clears up on me.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2010-12-29 at 09:55.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 12:50   Link #1483
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
Why the hell that psychotic Ali Al-Sachez survived in the 2nd season?

Because it never really explained clearly at all that how could he survived during Neil VS Ali fight in S1.

God, Lyle really sucked at this really during season 2. I mean seriously, he should deserve to avenged for his brother even his family in the first place.

That's just NOT right.

That's the reason why this show really keeps me on my nerves all the time until those answers finally clears up on me.
Ali survived because he's the man. Plain and simple. But seriously, he was recovered by UN forces and had to go undergo medical treatment to heal the burns he suffered.

But what are you talking about with Lyle though? He did avenge his brother and family.
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 13:00   Link #1484
Jeffry2009
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Ali survived because he's the man. Plain and simple. But seriously, he was recovered by UN forces and had to go undergo medical treatment to heal the burns he suffered.

But what are you talking about with Lyle though? He did avenge his brother and family.
But he deserved to did that in the first place rather than waiting for last 3 episodes. Talked about finally being alone despite lost Anew in EP20.

I really missed the 1st Lockon since i've been emotional when I saw him during Flashback & a ghost in 00 movie. Great, I should watch the whole movie to see what's next. To me this movie it's gonna be blow.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 13:06   Link #1485
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
But he deserved to did that in the first place rather than waiting for last 3 episodes. Talked about finally being alone despite lost Anew in EP20.

I really missed the 1st Lockon since i've been emotional when I saw him during Flashback & a ghost in 00 movie. Great, I should watch the whole movie to see what's next. To me this movie it's gonna be blow.
Meh. Ali was too good of a character to kill early on in Season 2.
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 13:06   Link #1486
RAVNEN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: malim nawar,malaysia
Age: 30
Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Did Advanced Hazel Gundam appear in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam compilations movies..???
__________________
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 13:17   Link #1487
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
Did Advanced Hazel Gundam appear in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam compilations movies..???
According to MAHQ, yes.

Link
__________________
Elo the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 19:44   Link #1488
overloard
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Russia
I wonder how could ribbons gain full control over ESF in gundam 00? I watched anime some time ago, but if if my memory does not fail me, it wasn't clearly stated. I think the only way he could influence them it's providing the gn-tech. But after federation finally acquired tau drives, i can't see any reasons for them to stay under his command
overloard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 20:07   Link #1489
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by overloard View Post
I wonder how could ribbons gain full control over ESF in gundam 00? I watched anime some time ago, but if if my memory does not fail me, it wasn't clearly stated. I think the only way he could influence them it's providing the gn-tech. But after federation finally acquired tau drives, i can't see any reasons for them to stay under his command
He had control over A-LAWS funding, as well as VEDA, and he had the ESF president's ear.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 21:06   Link #1490
overloard
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Russia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
He had control over A-LAWS funding, as well as VEDA, and he had the ESF president's ear.
I know that, but I wondering how he reached that position? In season 1 he was just Alejandro's servant, and four years later he end up being an actual ruler of the earth. Control over veda is big advantage, but even with it, he is not almighty. If I recall correctly, the main A-laws investors are Louise and Wang Liu Mei, so there is no actual need in Ribbons. Basically, I want to say that it's quite strange for man without evident ways of influence to stay in power while other pretend that it's okay.
PS. sorry for my english
overloard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 00:26   Link #1491
RAVNEN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: malim nawar,malaysia
Age: 30
Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
According to MAHQ, yes.

Link
Wow that's nice...look like i had to watch all three part of the compilations movies to look for Hazel Gundam. Thanks..
__________________
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 20:14   Link #1492
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 28
I got two questions. Was there ever a bazooka used for the Geara Doga MS? Be it lineart or something custom made for a kit? I'll take any thing.

Second question, why did Maridiah say "It's heavy" when she grabbed one of the ReZel's beam sabers?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 06:50   Link #1493
monster
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
For the 00 movie's title, is it "Awakening" or "A Wakening?"
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 11:11   Link #1494
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
It was written "A wakening"
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 18:15   Link #1495
monster
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I see, so two words then, thanks.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 01:36   Link #1496
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 28
Is it "Quin Mantha" or "Queen Mansa" officially?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 12:16   Link #1497
JC...
I am a Pie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In a fantasy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Is it "Quin Mantha" or "Queen Mansa" officially?
GundamUnicorn.net says 'Queen Mansa' in the Kshatriya's bio.

It seems to me that 'Quin Mantha' is similar to 'Byg Zam' and 'Jii O/Zii O', it's the Japanese spelling but not the actual meaning.
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 16:19   Link #1498
fizzmaister
The Tall One
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
The thing is, in Japanese it's "クィン・マンサ" or ku i n ・ ma n sa. So the transliteration is Queen Mansa. However, the Japanese use 's' to replace 'th' so it could just as easily be Queen Mantha. Also, quin (K-win) can't be written in katakana because there is no short i sound. So ultimately, we don't know. Sorry.
__________________
fizzmaister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 21:46   Link #1499
Xyrate
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: VA
I am wondering if there is a Gundam 00 thread (or Gundam in general) for merchandise? I know for Code Geass there was a thread where people would post upcoming figures and other Code Geass merchandise. Is there anything similar for the Gundam franchise? (I searched but nothing came up, I'm not sure if I am just putting in the wrong key words).

Essentially, I am just trying to find which figures are going to be/are already made from the new Gundam 00 movie
Xyrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 21:57   Link #1500
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 28
The model kit thread should cover ya.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.