AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-11, 00:01   Link #6741
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Asuka breaks up with Haruto before the trip. Haruto goes depression mode. Yuzuki comforts him. Haruto goes after Yuzuki. Yuzuki says no. Haruto makes tomato salad for Yuzuki. They are back together. The end.
Yummy tomato salad ^^, o'gosh now I need more than a line.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 00:13   Link #6742
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Asuka breaks up with Haruto before the trip. Haruto goes depression mode. Yuzuki comforts him. Haruto goes after Yuzuki. Yuzuki says no. Haruto makes tomato salad for Yuzuki. They are back together. The end.
No no, that's not retarded enough.

They should go on the trip, and by sheer luck they'll bump into Eba there.

THEN he'll fuck around with Eba and during the trip they'll break up.

Then Eba will tell him he's a dick.

They get back together anyway.

The end.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 01:04   Link #6743
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
No no, that's not retarded enough.

They should go on the trip, and by sheer luck they'll bump into Eba there.

THEN he'll fuck around with Eba and during the trip they'll break up.

Then Eba will tell him he's a dick.

They get back together anyway.

The end.

more likely they'll get the trip all set up but then the day of the trip something happens probably involving Yuzuki, and Haruto ends up missing it. A big fight breaks out and they break up. Or Asuka goes alone before she realized haruto couldn't come. She meets a new guy while there and Haruto realizes he really wants to be with Yuzuki again so they have a mutual break up when she comes back.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2011-03-11 at 01:35.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 01:08   Link #6744
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Help im stuck in a burning orphanage (full of orphans!!!!) in the middle of a lake of fire and im carrying a basket of puppies and kittens with me haruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 08:15   Link #6745
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Help im stuck in a burning orphanage (full of orphans!!!!) in the middle of a lake of fire and im carrying a basket of puppies and kittens with me haruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!! id just let them burn but then again im not Hartuo lol
Old 2011-03-11, 08:17   Link #6746
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
more likely they'll get the trip all set up but then the day of the trip something happens probably involving Yuzuki, and Haruto ends up missing it. A big fight breaks out and they break up. Or Asuka goes alone before she realized haruto couldn't come. She meets a new guy while there and Haruto realizes he really wants to be with Yuzuki again so they have a mutual break up when she comes back.
I use to think that the AsukaXHaruto breakup would be one-sided and Asuka would get hurt...

But I'm definitely feeling the mutual breakup thing a extremely high possibility with Asuka getting slightly hurt, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

Maybe their trip? Like the day before (haha just remembered my previous post).

When is that trip? Anytime soon?

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 09:29   Link #6747
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Asuka won't meet another guy, at least not that fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
LMAO!!!! id just let them burn but then again im not Hartuo lol
That's pretty mean... but it's going to be something where he has to save her.
Old 2011-03-11, 09:31   Link #6748
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

lol im just kidding im just saying Haruto cant resist a female in need regardless of who it is. Which is why he gets into so much trouble. The drama thats coming with be entertaining.
Old 2011-03-11, 13:19   Link #6749
kakajd

well this chapter all but ended harutoxasuka.

god damn haruto is an idiot........ hopefully asuka does the mutual relationship breakup, and isnt to badly hurt from it all.

and something happening the day of haruto and asukas trip, sounds about right, haruto will ditch off somewhere like a dick, and in all odds asuka could meet somebody, it would be nice to have haruto get his ass dumped, since hes just with asuka for the sole reason of not having eba around.

eba in this chapter was pretty awesome, funny how my opinion can change from hate to like so quickly.
Old 2011-03-11, 13:31   Link #6750
Dorsai

You really like to create random, funny, absurd plot prediction, did you?;p

I know its only for fun and because you are pissed, but still its stupid ;p
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 13:35   Link #6751
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

Yeah... I'm sure some thought Yuzuki wouldn't meet another guy ever either, and out popped Kazama.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 13:57   Link #6752
cyberdemon

another thought i that Asuka is already interested in breaking up but can't bring herself to say that to haruto because of what happened to him before. She gives him a bit too much freedom that most girlfriends wouldn't. maybe she's hoping he will find someone else and leave her instead.
Old 2011-03-11, 14:03   Link #6753
Johnny
Working the bags...

Or it's the other way around and she's putting up with his b/s because she doesn't want to end things. That's more common then the other theory...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 14:20   Link #6754
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Or it's the other way around and she's putting up with his b/s because she doesn't want to end things. That's more common then the other theory...
Not wanting things to end wouldn't be allowing him to go to a mixer especially when he himself didn;t want to. Not wanting things to end isn't "fine you can go on a date with another girl but just pick me up a keychain." My idea would actually make a bit more sense in this case. It's like she WANTS him to find another girl.
Old 2011-03-11, 14:24   Link #6755
Johnny
Working the bags...

Her getting pissed off when she found out he met Eba and didn't say anything about it sort of contradicts that theory. Shouldn't she be happy then...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 14:42   Link #6756
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Her getting pissed off when she found out he met Eba and didn't say anything about it sort of contradicts that theory. Shouldn't she be happy then...?
yeah then she seemed to completely forget about it. not to mention shortly afterwards she makes haruto show said girls little sister around the campus as well as allow him to go on a date with her despite that it may cause him to see or make him think more about Yuzuki again.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2011-03-13 at 10:26.
Old 2011-03-13, 12:25   Link #6757
Fawx9

So Haruto is going to give up a perfectly fine girl, for another one that decided to break up with him over a half-assed letter, which contained nothing to say why she was, as well as not even bothering to reply to his many attempts at contacting her to figure out what happened.

You know I don't even care anymore, just get the two get together so everyone else can move on and find someone better.
Fawx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-13, 13:49   Link #6758
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawx9 View Post
So Haruto is going to give up a perfectly fine girl, for another one that decided to break up with him over a half-assed letter, which contained nothing to say why she was, as well as not even bothering to reply to his many attempts at contacting her to figure out what happened.

You know I don't even care anymore, just get the two get together so everyone else can move on and find someone better.
A perfectly fine girl doesn't make her boyfriend go to a mixer without her when he himself does not want to.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-13, 16:01   Link #6759
Key Board
Carbon

I've said this before

Asuka and Haruto should have gone to a pair swap meeting to bring more excitement into their relationship
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-13, 16:11   Link #6760
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for 127?:
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life