AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-03-19, 21:18   Link #3561
D-Gold
Aurum

We should all learn from keima. 100 hours of gaming(galge) a day will make you a genius I can't wait until all the goddesses find out they are being 5 timed. I don't think keima will be able to survive that event.
Old 2011-03-19, 21:40   Link #3562
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
How can you actually support a crossdressing tomboy who is hot for Keima and wants him to crossdress?
I do not object to that idea. In fact, I think we all want to see Keima in girl's clothing.
Old 2011-03-20, 05:22   Link #3563
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
I do not object to that idea. In fact, I think we all want to see Keima in girl's clothing.

Well I don't. But alternate girl Keima I approve.
Old 2011-03-20, 05:36   Link #3564
AlaAlba

Quote:
well, don't count me in that "we", because I absolutely despise all kind of crossdress/ crossdressers.
yui boy is a no no even so keima girl. Oeeee *vomits*
I can only hope she doesn't have a goddess inside her.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 07:15   Link #3565
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
well, don't count me in that "we", because I absolutely despise all kind of crossdress/ crossdressers.
yui boy is a no no even so keima girl. Oeeee *vomits*
I can only hope she doesn't have a goddess inside her.
How do we really define crossdressing when it comes to girls? I mean for guys its easy since things like a skirt or high-heels are specifically "girls clothings". However we see plenty of girls wearing normal cloths like a t-shirt or jeans. I mean we know that Yui is still wearing girls panties. The only reason why we say Yui is crossdressing right now is because she's wearing the male version of their school uniform in school. I guess its all about the meaning attached to the clothings one is wearing. If the clothes she is wearing right now doesn't having the meaning of school uniform on it, then it's just normal clothes.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 09:46   Link #3566
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
How do we really define crossdressing when it comes to girls? I mean for guys its easy since things like a skirt or high-heels are specifically "girls clothings". However we see plenty of girls wearing normal cloths like a t-shirt or jeans. I mean we know that Yui is still wearing girls panties. The only reason why we say Yui is crossdressing right now is because she's wearing the male version of their school uniform in school. I guess its all about the meaning attached to the clothings one is wearing. If the clothes she is wearing right now doesn't having the meaning of school uniform on it, then it's just normal clothes.
The problem is when she wears male clothing, people mistook her for a male.

Especially Shiori.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 12:43   Link #3567
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
And I also completely approve of Yui (crossdressing as a male) Keima (crossdressing as a female).

@D-Gold: Yeah, he won't survive the angry sisters and Diana. (if Yui's a goddess, she won't mind a harem)
Old 2011-03-22, 00:30   Link #3568
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Still am hopeful that Shiori is a goddess ... of course because she is my fave of the "first round conquered" girls Keima helped out.

Have found myself enjoying the entire discovery of Tskuiyo as a goddess story more than I expected. Actually have come to somehow appreciate her character more as a result for some reason....
Old 2011-03-22, 06:25   Link #3569
ellifeedn
Thinker

^ You say "first round." What makes a round and who is in each one?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 06:46   Link #3570
Aesthetic Shampoo

I assume he means everyone from before all the goddess stuff started.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 12:12   Link #3571
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnythesun View Post
I assume he means everyone from before all the goddess stuff started.
So before Tenri first appeared?
Old 2011-03-22, 17:59   Link #3572
Divini
Senpai!

Omg we might see some...

Spoiler for 136:
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 18:01   Link #3573
Xacual

I would split it up like, First round would be before Hakua appeared because that's when Keima got more information. Second round would be after Hakua ending with Tenri / Diana. Third round would be Everyone after that though I guess you could split it up as the third round being specifically when he is hunting goddesses instead of weiss.

Keima in 136 is awesome. Fiore has underestimated Keima 2 times now and will pay for it both times. Good thing Keima powered up Vulcan a bit at the school.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 18:01   Link #3574
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Just read 136.

Spoiler for spoilers:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-03-22, 18:08   Link #3575
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Just read 136.

Spoiler for spoilers:
The chapter is released now so no need for spoilers. Why would Shiori be impossible just because of Yui? We've seen that she has knowledge to an extent of her capture which could possible be the sign of an not powered goddess. Yui might also have one. There is nothing stopping them both from having one.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 18:21   Link #3576
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Are we gonna see an actual fight in this series? I wasn't completely expecting it to go that direction but it'd be cool to see just what the devils and goddesses are fully capable of when they go all out.~

I like Fiore's reasoning for wanting to revive the ideals of old hell. Demons are symbols of evil and chaos, and when you take that away from them, are they really even demons anymore? Plus a world without chaos would be boring to live in.

So it turns out the entire time they were collecting runaway spirits, the squad's true mission was to locate and confine any goddesses. Gotta love plot twists.~ =)
Old 2011-03-22, 18:28   Link #3577
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

One thing I want to point out is the fact that Haqua isn't as sorry as she should be for releasing Fiore. I would not be sad if Keima scolds her so much she cries.
Old 2011-03-22, 18:36   Link #3578
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
One thing I want to point out is the fact that Haqua isn't as sorry as she should be for releasing Fiore. I would not be sad if Keima scolds her so much she cries.
She's tsundere, so she is just playing the "It...it isn't my fault! *pouts*" card when she is actually saying "You can take my body to repay the debt, but please don't scold me anymore!".

Old 2011-03-22, 19:27   Link #3579
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Keima, a god amongst us
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 19:54   Link #3580
ChronoReverse

Hmm, the wimpy bottles used by our heroine devils and Fiore aren't going to be able to hold a full power goddess. Only something that super containment bottle from that teacher could do it...
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen