AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hanasaku Iroha

Notices

Old 2011-05-10, 06:11   Link #21
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Listened to the full version of Hazy by Sphere. It's 4:23 and it goes like this:

Takagaki Ayahi, Toyosaki Aki, chorus 1, brief interval, Kotobuki Minako, Tomatsu Haruka, chorus 2, long interval, chorus 1 (last line repeated twice).

A difference with the tv version is that while on the series' ED the first two verses seem to be sung by a chorus, or at least it's difficult to single out one voice, in the full version you can clearly distinguish that there's Ayahi first and Aki then.

Overall a pretty good song. Need to listen to the full version more, but I'm still of the opinion this can become my favourite Sphere song so far.
Old 2011-05-10, 19:35   Link #22
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

I've been meaning to ask this for some time now. In episode 2 while Ohana and Tooru are on the van, there's a song playing in the background, the one Tooru sings.

Does anyone know if its really a song? Or if it was just made for the anime?

I really like it for some odd reason. xD;;
.x.crii.x. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 03:18   Link #23
Unknown Soldier
:D

I really <3 the OP, even though the singer's falsetto "cute voice" ranges from really annoying to merely tolerable. The band itself pretty evidently has talent to burn, which makes their lead singer's decision to use the "cute voice" gimmick somewhat disheartening. She could sing with her real voice and everything would be just perfect.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 14:55   Link #24
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Overall a pretty good song. Need to listen to the full version more, but I'm still of the opinion this can become my favourite Sphere song so far.
I am trying to decide still too , as I definitely like Hazy more than "Moon Signal", or "Future Stream"[which I liked over most of their songs], so I guess it's between it and my favorite by Sphere from last year, "Now Loading... Sky!!". The songs are really different in tune and style despite both being from Sphere, which makes deciding hard .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 22:20   Link #25
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Lantis posted a video on Youtube with the contents of the first image song collection (湯乃鷺リレイションズ, Yunosagi Relations) due out on 6/8/2011

1. Sora ni Chikai Basho (Near the Sky) - Ohana Image Song by snow*
2. Hatch - Minchi Image Song by nano.RIPE
3. Suisei Melody (Water Melody) - Nako Image Song by CooRie
4. fluffy - Yuina Image Song by marble
5. Haru no Mukou (The other side of Spring) - Tohru Image Song by Rey (Heard in episode 2 in the van)
6. Saiminjutsu (Hypnotism) - Tomoe Image Song by Saori Atsumi
7. Omoki-Soujiyu - (Virtual Flower- Sending and Receiving) Sui Image Song by Rimi Natsukawa
8. Mousou STAY (Staying Delusion) Jiromaru Image Song by Aira Yuhki
9. Haruurara ~♪ Satsuki Image Song by yozuca*
10. Yawarakana Jikan no Naka de (In soft time) Kissuisou Image Song by Masumi Itou

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT

Last edited by ultimatemegax; 2011-05-20 at 19:18. Reason: mis-translated the title
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 01:26   Link #26
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

The Oricon chart for the past week has just been posted, and Hazy comes in at #10, selling 13,897 copies. If I'm reading the records correctly, that puts it after Moon Signal and Now Loading...Sky as Sphere's third-highest-ranking single. That makes three top-ten finishes in a row for the group's 5th (Now Loading), 6th (Moon Signal), and 7th (Hazy) releases. Their unnamed 8th release comes out 27 July.

They narrowly beat out May'n's Scarlet Ballet for tenth spot.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2011-05-18 at 01:47.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 01:31   Link #27
coderlan
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
Lantis posted a video on Youtube with the contents of the first image song collection (湯乃鷺リレイションズ, Hot Springs Heron Relations) due out on 6/8/2011
Thanks for the info!

I love the 2nd and 4th track.
coderlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 08:44   Link #28
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

Quote:

1. Sora ni Chikai Basho (Near the Sky) - Ohana Image Song by snow*
2. Hatch - Minchi Image Song by nano.RIPE
3. Suisei Melody (Water Melody) - Nako Image Song by CooRie
4. fluffy - Yuina Image Song by marble
5. Haru no Mukou (The other side of Spring) - Tohru Image Song by Rey (Heard in episode 2 in the van)
6. Saiminjutsu (Hypnotism) - Tomoe Image Song by Saori Atsumi
7. Omoki-Soujiyu - (Virtual Flower- Sending and Receiving) Sui Image Song by Rimi Natsukawa
8. Mousou STAY (Staying Delusion) Jiromaru Image Song by Aira Yuhki
9. Haruurara ~♪ Satsuki Image Song by yozuca*
10. Yawarakana Jikan no Naka de (In soft time) Kissuisou Image Song by Masumi Itou
Am loving #4 Yuina´s, #5 Tooru´s,#6 Tomoe´s, #8 Jiroumaru´s and #9 Satsuki´s.

Somehow I think nano.RIPE singing Minko´s song matches. Since I find nano.RIPE´s voice annoying and Minko's too. :/

~ Let´s party....
Old 2011-05-22, 22:16   Link #29
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Hmm, I'm liking Tohru's, Satsuki's, Ohana's, Minko's, and Yuina's!

I thought that Yuina's song would sound like Jiroumaru's but it's a lot better than that. 2:36 is my favorite part of the song! I like Satsuki's the most for some reason. I don't know, I start thinking of what would happen if she appeared at Kissuiso when I hear the song. xD I think she's a good mom... deep down... somewhere...
Old 2011-05-22, 22:29   Link #30
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

I just realized Ko doesn't have a song. xD;;
Old 2011-05-23, 21:54   Link #31
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Looks like he's not important enough... xD
Old 2011-05-23, 22:13   Link #32
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

Lol Ocean. xDD

-coughperhapshe'llbethrownoutoffocussoon?cough-

If he were to play an important role in the anime, as in a potential love interest, I'm sure he would have gotten his own character song.

Anybody know if this will be the only OST CD? Or if there will be another one?
Old 2011-05-24, 03:40   Link #33
Unknown Soldier

The show's going to be 2 cours, and nano.RIPE has performed a new ED over 2 of the last 3 episodes. Of course there will be new CDs! They're going to try and K-ON! this show in terms of milking with music CD singles and mini-album releases, it seems.
Old 2011-05-24, 03:41   Link #34
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
The show's going to be 2 cours, and nano.RIPE has performed a new ED over 2 of the last 3 episodes. Of course there will be new CDs! They're going to try and K-ON! this show in terms of milking with music CD singles and mini-album releases, it seems.
Or Angel Beats it. I'd say Angel Beats it is a better term considering this and that anime weren't even music-focused in the first place.
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 04:19   Link #35
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Well at least Angel Beats! did have a rock band in it, so the music flood was somehow justified. Anyhow, I'm totally fine with it.

Next steps I'm speculating from HanaIro are the character song cds that lately do come with the dvd/blu ray releases of most shows. I also expect an OP/ED switch in the middle of the series, and I'd appreciate if they will place another Sphere song.
Old 2011-05-24, 04:47   Link #36
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Well at least Angel Beats! did have a rock band in it, so the music flood was somehow justified. Anyhow, I'm totally fine with it.
Nono, I'm not criticizing the music and BGM in this show. In fact, I applaud it because it very much fits in with the shows atmosphere. Feel like I'm watching some youth/teen drama again and since I use to gobble those up in my adolescent past it's kind of nostalgic .
Pocari_Sweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 20:48   Link #37
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
So far, all that's been released are:
  • Image Song Patricia single (used for the promotional videos and also contains Yumeji (episode 8 ED))
  • Opening Single Hana no Iro
  • Ending Single Hazy
  • Image Song Collection Yunosaki Relations
  • Insert Song Saibo Kioku Single (also contains Tsukikage to Buranko (episode 6 ED))

Add in an OST and you have only two more singles than the average show, so I wouldn't say they're milking it yet (though I would agree that they'll likely have character songs by the seijyus).

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
ultimatemegax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 21:13   Link #38
Unknown Soldier

Quote:
  • Image Song Patricia single (used for the promotional videos and also contains Yumeji (episode 8 ED))
  • Opening Single Hana no Iro
  • Ending Single Hazy
  • Insert Song Saibo Kioku Single (also contains Tsukikage to Buranko (episode 6 ED))

Add in an OST and you have only two more singles than the average show, so I wouldn't say they're milking it yet (though I would agree that they'll likely have character songs by the seijyus).
So, thus far the show only has 2 more singles than the average show, after 9 out of 26 episodes? By the time all is said and done, we're probably looking at K-ON! levels of music overload...
Old 2011-05-25, 11:44   Link #39
coderlan
Student

Quote:
Information Link? I can't find it on Google.
coderlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 12:15   Link #40
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderlan View Post
Information Link? I can't find it on Google.
The infos for Yunosaki Relations are a few posts above.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...8&postcount=25

As for Saibo Kioku, it was actually the first Google result (keyword= Hanasaku Iroha Saibo Kioku):

cdjapan