AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-07, 19:38   Link #1881
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
So I thought Railgun went stateside today. I'm right at the manga section and nada.
Give them a couple days to ship the product to individual stores. I find that new manga is usually stocked by the end of the week.
Old 2011-06-07, 20:05   Link #1882
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Or do you mean this part. This part is the only part I notice which shows grade level though I think Touma is just a laid back person so didn't bother to join in.
If I remember correctly, the original Japanese "implies" that those in the chaos are the second/third grade students and a few first grade students, meaning that those not joining in are (almost) all first grade students/
Old 2011-06-09, 08:38   Link #1883
AlaAlba

I just read chapter 41, Misaki is one type which I dislike, the all-smiles but looks like she's evil type of girl. yandere maybe?

and ah, I dislike yandere, maybe that makes me dislike Misaki too. as in main story Touma never met Misaki, I guess in this railgun manga Touma won't get the chance to meet her. really a shame, if there were a chapter when Misaki met Touma and she can't put her control on him, that would be a nice, (but eh, she controls the brain so Touma can be controlled then?)
if only we could ever see her stupefied stupid looking face when knowing her power is useless against Touma.....

and one question; anybody know which timeline is chapter 41? because Kuroko looks to be badly injured, maybe this is after remnant arc?
Old 2011-06-09, 08:46   Link #1884
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I really think Mikoto should SOGEBU Misaki.
This kind of Level 5 probably does not have any true friends, and so, creates a false notion of a clique to stamp herself into Tokiwadai.

I might even be partly right about Misaki as a kind of recluse.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-06-09, 09:58   Link #1885
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaalba View Post
i just read chapter 41, misaki is one type which i dislike, the all-smiles but looks like she's evil type of girl. Yandere maybe?

And ah, i dislike yandere, maybe that makes me dislike misaki too. As in main story touma never met misaki, i guess in this railgun manga touma won't get the chance to meet her. Really a shame, if there were a chapter when misaki met touma and she can't put her control on him, that would be a nice, (but eh, she controls the brain so touma can be controlled then?)
if only we could ever see her stupefied stupid looking face when knowing her power is useless against touma.....

And one question; anybody know which timeline is chapter 41? Because kuroko looks to be badly injured, maybe this is after remnant arc?
dat spelling
Old 2011-06-09, 11:01   Link #1886
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Doesn't change that she's still pretty.
I mean there is exactly only one pic of her and a tiny one at that...
Old 2011-06-09, 11:22   Link #1887
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I mean there is exactly only one pic of her and a tiny one at that...
Its the eyes, the eyes.
Old 2011-06-09, 11:54   Link #1888
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Finally read the translation. Queen is a bitch.
Old 2011-06-09, 12:00   Link #1889
Zakoo

She is a level 5. I mean aside Mikoto and Gunha ( I suppose ? ) who don't show themselves too much, all the others are quite vanitous. As Saten said a the episode 1, they look down on others, Accelerator isn't an exception, he spats on level 0 without problems.

You can't really blame them on that. There are only seven of them after all.
Old 2011-06-09, 12:05   Link #1890
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Finally read the translation. Queen is a bitch.
And yet, what Mikoto hated most about Misaki was... the breast size XD
She will never forgive her for those breasts
Old 2011-06-09, 12:07   Link #1891
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
She is a level 5. I mean aside Mikoto and Gunha ( I suppose ? ) who don't show themselves too much, all the others are quite vanitous. As Saten said a the episode 1, they look down on others, Accelerator isn't an exception, he spats on level 0 without problems.

You can't really blame them on that. There are only seven of them after all.
Well with the recent developments in his character, Accelerator's moving past the "looking down on lower level Espers" as well as Mugino (a bit, perhaps)...

Excluding #6 whose identity is unknown (although we have been speculating it's a certain member of the Delta Force trio, I'm beginning to suspect someone else as well), I'd say at this point Misaki is the most vain Level 5 in existence (bar Kakine).

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-06-09, 12:30   Link #1892
outerelf

Queen trolled Misaka. I had to laugh a little at that, even as I admitted it was a little creepy. I do have to wonder when this took place...
Old 2011-06-09, 13:17   Link #1893
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Well with the recent developments in his character, Accelerator's moving past the "looking down on lower level Espers" as well as Mugino (a bit, perhaps)...

Excluding #6 whose identity is unknown (although we have been speculating it's a certain member of the Delta Force trio, I'm beginning to suspect someone else as well), I'd say at this point Misaki is the most vain Level 5 in existence (bar Kakine).
I got the feeling Mugino still won't hesitate to vaporize anything in her way
Old 2011-06-09, 15:19   Link #1894
Marina2

I'm really hope that Misaki is not wicked or mad. Most lv5 are either bad guy or mad when they appeared first time. We need more good lv5 like Mikoto.

Come to think of it........Do you guys think [Mental Out] will work on magician? (maybe high lv one)

Well, if you guys think she'll get killed before she can do, how about she sneak up on them and use it when they are unaware?
Old 2011-06-09, 16:03   Link #1895
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
I'm really hope that Misaki is not wicked or mad. Most lv5 are either bad guy or mad when they appeared first time. We need more good lv5 like Mikoto.

Come to think of it........Do you guys think [Mental Out] will work on magician? (maybe high lv one)

Well, if you guys think she'll get killed before she can do, how about she sneak up on them and use it when they are unaware?
2nd deja vu this day?

Oh, well, I don't know about how it can work on a high level magician if usually all of them have set protections and spells to mislead people away from them.
Old 2011-06-09, 16:14   Link #1896
Zakoo

Well just read it:

Mitsuko on paper is by far better than mitsuko in the anime really, I found that the "find you friends" thing was well done here.

And Misaki ... I don't see what word to use, Fukuyama is really really good to draw ojou-sama, there's this high class aura around her, that must be the double zettai ryouiki.

This arc should be pretty interesting. The apologia of love and friendship is incoming.
Old 2011-06-09, 16:32   Link #1897
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
I just read chapter 41, Misaki is one type which I dislike, the all-smiles but looks like she's evil type of girl. yandere maybe?
That's an insult to yandere everywhere.
Quote:
and ah, I dislike yandere, maybe that makes me dislike Misaki too. as in main story Touma never met Misaki, I guess in this railgun manga Touma won't get the chance to meet her. really a shame, if there were a chapter when Misaki met Touma and she can't put her control on him, that would be a nice, (but eh, she controls the brain so Touma can be controlled then?)
if only we could ever see her stupefied stupid looking face when knowing her power is useless against Touma.....

and one question; anybody know which timeline is chapter 41? because Kuroko looks to be badly injured, maybe this is after remnant arc?
The end of Chapter 40 was at the beginning of the Remnant arc. 41 is probably a couple of days later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Be fair, Accelerator was pretty much an equal opportunity misanthrope.
Old 2011-06-09, 16:56   Link #1898
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
As Saten said a the episode 1, they look down on others, Accelerator isn't an exception, he spats on level 0 without problems.
Lol, are you kidding me ?! Don't talk about Level 0s, Accelerator referred to a Level 4 as 'Third Rate', Hell he even looks down on the other Level 5s!

To Kakine- “Your depth is actually quite shallow. Between me and you, there is an impassable wall."

To Mikoto- "Don't put me in the same position as you just because we're both Level 5s."

To Mugino- "Hmph, when the Number 4 fights with the Number 1, the outcome is obvious."
Old 2011-06-09, 16:56   Link #1899
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Difference is accelerator really didn't want anyone messing with him, he just want to be left alone.

Now on topic I liked Misaki a lot, I love manipulative bastards, but I like them when they are more subtle (Hello there Laura).
Old 2011-06-09, 17:04   Link #1900
Ashaman

Eh, when did accel meet Mugino?

Tags
fantasy, shounen