AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-20, 20:58   Link #241
Midonin
Last Engage

A wild mktn appears!

Nice job by Emiri Katou as one of Kanako's sisters. The chances of seeing the other one is unlikely (being in California and all), but one can hope. I think this is the first time we've seen Matsurika with her hair down, too.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 22:11   Link #242
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

Episode 11 was so epicly funny. I was laughing so hard as Kanako was apologizing to Mariya. xD

Best scene of this season! <3
.x.crii.x. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 09:56   Link #243
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Kanako's sister was so cute. Lol that she knew Mariya before Kanako and is in love with her. Agreed best scene was Kanako asking for forgiveness.
Old 2011-06-21, 15:30   Link #244
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

And here I was thinking I wouldn't watch a possible third season. If Miki-tan is in it, I might have to check it out. She brought a lot of freshness to this episode.
Old 2011-06-21, 15:34   Link #245
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

For some reason, Kanae and Kanako would make a really nice couple for me
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-23, 20:15   Link #246
redgrnbluylw

I just watched the final raw episode and I can't help but feel kinda sad that this series is actually done now. It's had a second chance after two long years, and I'm glad that Studio Shaft did it justice. The last episode was hilarious and had me chuckling at some parts, and I think I am satisfied with the series as a whole. Good finish with Kanako's birthday, and for those who haven't watched it yet, we finally see what the rosary is for .

Third season is unlikely, which makes parting with this show kind of hard for me, since the first season was one of the first shows I watched all the way through. Fantastic ending, and I can't wait for subs to come out! For me, "Maria Holic Alive" has earned itself a good place in my heart. 10/10!
redgrnbluylw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-24, 11:03   Link #247
redgrnbluylw

^^^

Ummm I think you got the wrong show, dude.
redgrnbluylw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 12:48   Link #248
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

*snipped quote*

Hahhaha I'm glad I watched steins gate before reading your post. Some major spoilers you got going there for a completely different thread haha!

As for holic, i can't wait to watch the last episode

*edited to prevent spoilerrrs in other series haha

Last edited by miroku2192; 2011-06-25 at 21:58.
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 09:52   Link #249
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-04, 23:53   Link #250
Midonin
Last Engage

Alright, somewhat delayed. The second season did do a decent job of adding to the character roster (Shizu and Rindou in particular), and God was top form as always. As for the final episode of Alive, it was actually kind of heartwarming. Shaft's weird live-action/animation hybrid ending was unexpected, as was the plethora of small sight gags they love to put in (such as "Mousou Senshi Miyamae Kanako AGE starting soon!" on the blackboard, or the cross-section of the ground including the aforementioned OP's robots and a Mario Bros. Warp Pipe). Aside from breaking out in hives, Kanako got a happy ending.

....or did she?

At the party, Enjouji was present. A character who only exists in Kanako's dreams. We'll have to go deeper.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 02:22   Link #251
Kagatob

Send a message via AIM to Kagatob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Alright, somewhat delayed. The second season did do a decent job of adding to the character roster (Shizu and Rindou in particular), and God was top form as always. As for the final episode of Alive, it was actually kind of heartwarming. Shaft's weird live-action/animation hybrid ending was unexpected, as was the plethora of small sight gags they love to put in (such as "Mousou Senshi Miyamae Kanako AGE starting soon!" on the blackboard, or the cross-section of the ground including the aforementioned OP's robots and a Mario Bros. Warp Pipe). Aside from breaking out in hives, Kanako got a happy ending.

....or did she?

At the party, Enjouji was present. A character who only exists in Kanako's dreams. We'll have to go deeper.
Don't forget the entry plug in the same scene.
Kagatob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 08:24   Link #252
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

^Mariya and Matsurika got to the party impossibly fast too. Kanako actually died when she fell through the bathtub. Everything else was a dream. THE END.

The last episode was actually pretty entertaining but it doesn't make up for the rest of the season, which was insufferably dull. It's not even that it was bad, it was just... boring.
Old 2011-07-05, 20:20   Link #253
Texas84
よろしく

Awww. Finally, a decent episode for Kanako. Now I'm off to read the latest issue of Yuri Friends Monthly.
Texas84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 12:37   Link #254
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Kanako got her wish, nice how it turned out into an actual surprise. That Maria Holic Movie trailer was funny.
Old 2011-07-07, 07:15   Link #255
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
A little late mentioning this, but did anyone get a minuscule 'jealous'(i'm using this word VERY lightly) feeling out of Matsurika in ep 11. Personally, in the first season(not so much the second), their constant insults toward each other always gave me a vague impression that they'd be a good couple, similar to how good friends would talk bad about each other for kicks. Although I didn't see any jealous expression on Matsurika(well, she doesn't normally changes expressions at all =0x), but why would Kanako ask her if she's worried about him being with Miki otherwise?
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 13:00   Link #256
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Can't really enjoy this anime seeing how Kanako so often getting the short-stick. And her pervert+ nose bleeding got old since Season 1

If this anime ever turn romance, Kanako and Mariya should trade sister....

About Matsurika? Hard to image if she will end up with anyone. Crazy pairing will be with Kanako
Old 2011-09-06, 19:59   Link #257
Miraluka
Banned

Spoiler for Sharing one of my pics:
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, seinen