AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-03, 15:56   Link #20461
Tachibana
タチバナ

I agree, japanese techniques do sound a lot better written in romanji, but unless it's actually translated, i guess we won't find out what it's true meaning is...
Old 2011-07-03, 17:09   Link #20462
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

That's why you put translator notes inbetween panels
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 23:29   Link #20463
Chris38

Spoiler for 43:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 23:49   Link #20464
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I'll wait till Tsukune pulls off a Sekiha-Tenkyou-ken later on.
We never really know what techniques Tohoufuhai thought the now bishie Tsukune.
Old 2011-07-04, 03:20   Link #20465
Chris38

On a different topic, I wonder if Tsukune will return to his family house in the human world at the end of his 2nd year in Youkai Academy. I know that students of Youkai Academy aren't supposed to return home, until they graduate , but because of Tsukune's connection with the headmaster of Youkai Academy Tsukune might become an exception to this rule.

And if Tsukune indeed returns to his family house at the end of his 2nd year, then that visit is definitively going to be awkward, since Tsukune went through a lot more changes in his second year at Youkai Academy, then in his first year.

True, Tsukune's human family hasn't been mentioned at all, during the second season of the manga, but I don't think that Ikeda has actually forgotten about their existence - after all sooner or later Tsukune's secret would need to be revealed to them, and considered how much Tsukune has changed compared to the boy who was "accidentally" enrolled to a monster school, I think it's better if Tsukune's secret would be revealed soon - like for example, after the "rescue Moka arc".
Old 2011-07-04, 03:52   Link #20466
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
On a different topic, I wonder if Tsukune will return to his family house in the human world at the end of his 2nd year in Youkai Academy. I know that students of Youkai Academy aren't supposed to return home, until they graduate , but because of Tsukune's connection with the headmaster of Youkai Academy Tsukune might become an exception to this rule.

And if Tsukune indeed returns to his family house at the end of his 2nd year, then that visit is definitively going to be awkward, since Tsukune went through a lot more changes in his second year at Youkai Academy, then in his first year.

True, Tsukune's human family hasn't been mentioned at all, during the second season of the manga, but I don't think that Ikeda has actually forgotten about their existence - after all sooner or later Tsukune's secret would need to be revealed to them, and considered how much Tsukune has changed compared to the boy who was "accidentally" enrolled to a monster school, I think it's better if Tsukune's secret would be revealed soon - like for example, after the "rescue Moka arc".
That would be so cool if he met his parents again, considering he'll have been away for almost an entire year, considering the first year was cut short because of the Halloween Festival fiasco that shut down the school for repairs. However will Kasumi react when she discovers her little boy helped stop a genocide plot that would've eradicated virtually all life on the planet had he not intervened. Eventually she and her husband will discover the truth I'm sure. (Youkai Academy? That's not suspicious, is it Kyouko? ^^; But I guess we'll find out soon enough. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-04, 03:54   Link #20467
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I bet his parents would throw a party for him like "WHAT!? Our boy changed this much for the sake of a girl/Moka-san? Yahoo we haven't failed in raising him up properly" More serious, they would likely notice his boost in confidence, but as long as his youjutsu-activating markings doesn't appear permanently he might avoid strange questions. They are glad Tsukune managed to make good friends and due to parents' "sixth sense" they should already know that Moka is a special someone. She was the only one who directly talked with them during the first visit with the other "harem".
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-04, 20:40   Link #20468
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Speaking of parents, we haven't seen Tsukune's parents for a long time. With Ikeda's new style of art on R+V makes me wonder how his dad will look like.
Old 2011-07-04, 21:34   Link #20469
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, Kouji Aono (Tsukune's Dad) only had a single page appearance in the manga, perhaps mabye a bigger role in the future?, i also wonder what he looks like now with Ikeda's current art style
Old 2011-07-05, 03:31   Link #20470
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Besides the story....

Who is this stud? lol

Tsukune has gone bishie XD

Maybe Ikeda has a female assistant on his crew and she's giving him some suggestions...? But it looks like Tsukune hasn't been taking lessons from just Fuhai, but also fashion tips from Gin, doesn't it?
Old 2011-07-05, 08:43   Link #20471
Chris38

Scans of chapter 43 are out in the usual place.
Old 2011-07-05, 09:08   Link #20472
Tachibana
タチバナ

Nice!, thx Chris38, this is the first time ive seen the scans be out so early

Now we know what Tsukune's Technique means
Old 2011-07-05, 09:31   Link #20473
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Awesome chapter! Oh man. That was an awesome attack. He even had a magic circle or what have you. That pillar part was sweet too. She just ripped it off like it was a pen and threw it.

Excellent stuff.
Old 2011-07-05, 09:37   Link #20474
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Great chapter. Glad to finally see things moving and Tsukune kicking some butt.
Old 2011-07-05, 09:38   Link #20475
Tachibana
タチバナ

One of the best parts was that, Tsukune brushed Gyokuro's attack off like it was nothing, Tsukune is the man
Old 2011-07-05, 09:40   Link #20476
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Oh. Chapter 43 was already released. Need to read it now.

Wow. An overpowered Tsukune. Hehe
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 10:14   Link #20477
Chris38

Well, in my opinion Tsukune isn't overpowered, after all I don't think that Gyokuro has been serious when she threw that pillar at Tsukune and his friends, thinking that this would be enough to finish them.

Next time they meet I doubt she's going to underestimate Tsukune.

On the matter of the enemies that Tsukune has beaten, well they where small fries, while it's good to see that Tsukune has grown above their level, but let's not forget that there is still Miyabi, Kahula , Akua and finally Gyokuro herself who haven't been defeated yet, and I think that most of them are going to give Tsukune some problems - in the sense that it won't take only a single attack to defeat them.
Old 2011-07-05, 10:26   Link #20478
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune's main worries are Akua and Gyokuro, but Touhou knows how strong Akua is so he needed to train Tsukune hard enough in one month to be equal or stronger than Akua, but even after seeing a glimpse of Tsukune's power, he is definitely Akua's equal this will make for an interesting fight between him and her.

About Miyabi, he doesn't seem to like Gyokuro, considering what he said to Kahlua in chapter 14, about cancelling her orders and warning Kahlua about the boss AKA Gyokuro, but we will probably see more of this in the future.

As for Kahlua, considering she refers to her own mother as "boss", it doesn't seem like they share a mother/daughter relationship, i wonder if this was the same for Kokoa. Akasha was the closest, Akua, Kahlua and Kokoa had for a "real" mother.
Old 2011-07-05, 10:34   Link #20479
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Tsukune's main worries are Akua and Gyokuro, but Touhou knows how strong Akua is so he needed to train Tsukune hard enough in one month to be equal or stronger than Akua, but even after seeing a glimpse of Tsukune's power, itle make for an interesting fight between him and her.

About Miyabi, he doesn't seem to like Gyokuro, considering what he said to Kahlua in chapter 14, about cancelling her orders and warning Kahlua about the boss AKA Gyokuro, but we will probably see more of this in the future.

As for Kahlua, considering she refers to her own mother as "boss", it doesn't seem like they share a mother/daughter relationship, i wonder if this was the same for Kokoa. Akasha was the closest, Akua, Kahlua and Kokoa had for a "real" mother.
In the case of Miyabi he wanted a rematch with Tsukune, after their confrontation in the Yuki Onna village, which is the reason why I think he's still going to fight with Tsukune, before ... well, joining Tsukune's side after he is defeated

As for Akua, well I agree that Tsukune should be close to her level, but even if Tsukune has been trained to this point, it doesn't mean that the fight against Akua won't be a difficult one. After all, apart from the Jigen-tou the skills that Akua has are basically unknown.

Regarding Kahula, it still remains a fact that she's pretty loyal to her mother, to the point where she almost killed her own step-sister, so I don't think that she will back down from a fight, if Tsukune and his team encounters her on their way toward Moka.
Old 2011-07-05, 10:51   Link #20480
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Gyokuro disloged that pillar and threw it one handed - Tsukune used two hands to block.

...I must re-assess my danger rating of Gyokuro now - she's definitely an S-class, most likely an S+ if there is such a rating. And she's got the strongest youki sensoring ability of any monster we've seen. This will definitely make things tough.

A number of senarios are running through my head at this but it sucks that Mikogami hasn't really done anything to help them personally. Sure, letting Kurumu-tachi go to help Tsukune was nice of him, but really, he can show up and do some other things I'm sure - he's counted among Akasha and Touhou Fuhai as a Dark Lord as well. ...unless he's having an emergency summons of all the graduates of Youkai Gakuen...

I won't discount the rest of the Wong Family out yet to lend support as well - one month should have been enough time for the Wongs to recover and possibly train up a bit as well.

And I really don't see anyone but Akuha really 'converting' over to Tsukune's side, at least temporarily. 'Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend' - if she deems that Gyokuro's plan to awaken Alucard might kill Moka, she'd flip out and/or calmly inact her plan to get Moka out of there or prevent the actual ritual from occuring. If that was the case, she'd use Tsukune's attack as a cover and move Moka out of danger.

Ah, so many things but I must say: They all look spiffy in that uniform.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire