AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-10-09, 05:32   Link #1741
4as
ForUs
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Poland
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to 4as
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemail View Post
I said I got all the CGs, but I'm missing two from the Etc 2 section, which I guess open when I get the final scene:

oooxo
xoooo
ooooo
oo
I'm sorry, I just wanted to be sure...
All that stuff in etc2 is bonus content for completing the game beyond just getting all the endings. You will have to go through all the possible choices and have the Clear List completed - that is all I know unfortunately. Your best bet is to play from the beginning and hunt for choices you missed... or just get a 100% save file.
4as is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 06:38   Link #1742
VDZ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
If you can get used to ryukishi07's art you can get used to those.
Ryukishi's art is technically shit but is very expressive. This is the complete opposite; perhaps the models aren't bad per se, but their expressions don't convey any emotion. And that is the most important thing about VN sprites.
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 08:52   Link #1743
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
Hmm... so, when this comes out and I get it, would you guys like me to tell you the changes/additions/removals in the Xbox 360 version? I know for a fact I'm going to do that on GameFAQs, but I wanted to know if any of you wanted to hear them as I go along.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 12:24   Link #1744
VDZ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
Hmm... so, when this comes out and I get it, would you guys like me to tell you the changes/additions/removals in the Xbox 360 version? I know for a fact I'm going to do that on GameFAQs, but I wanted to know if any of you wanted to hear them as I go along.
That would be very much appreciated.
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 13:04   Link #1745
TJR
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemail View Post
With the revival of the SDR brand, are they trying to start some kind of "Number"-series with Dunamis15 and put Ever17 as part of it?
Cyberfront still owns Ever17, so 5pb can't incorporate it as part of a new series. Nevertheless, you're right that it's a crafty ploy to direct Infinity fans toward Ichikawa's new games. The "15" in Dunamis15 and the simultaneous development of the Ever17 remake (which should ideally have launched first) imply that.
TJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-09, 16:14   Link #1746
Elvin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDZ View Post
Ryukishi's art is technically shit but is very expressive. This is the complete opposite; perhaps the models aren't bad per se, but their expressions don't convey any emotion. And that is the most important thing about VN sprites.
True, but I assume they'll have motion to work with in terms of expression. I'm not saying I'm impressed with the sprites but it's a bit too early to say it's ruined.
Elvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 02:21   Link #1747
waffo
25% Unknown
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: End of the World
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to waffo Send a message via Yahoo to waffo
Well, some of the screenshots look okay to me and some, like the one VDZ posted, looks pretty bad.

On another note, I was listening to the OST with one earbud in and learned that Kopfsprung is one of those that has each side play a different part. It was so odd hearing it and I had to wonder why it sounded so off until I stuck the other earbud in. I love when songs do that, though.
waffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 11:33   Link #1748
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
Noriko Shitaya Interview:

Quote:
――Now that recording's over, discuss your feelings.

You is a powerful girl, so while recording, I had to be energetic as well. I was happy to be able to play You again!!

――Please tell us your first impression when you first saw your character.

My impression of You was "What a feel-good girl!!" since I could clearly see so many expressions and emotions from You. Playing her really was fun.

――After re-recording "Ever17", what where your favorite parts about your character, what did you enjoy about playing her, and what parts were difficult?

As usual, there were a lot of difficult parts (laughs). It felt like I gained a lot of extensive knowledge from it, though♪

――Please leave a message for the fans, if you would.

"Ever17" is a masterpiece!! A really interesting story!!!! For those of you playing for the first time, please play through it in order to discover the "secrets" of this work!! For those of you know already know of "Ever17", I hope you enjoy playing it just as you did your first time!!
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 21:57   Link #1749
MidoriHiME
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
So, I know this is a LONG shot, but I recently found out that Hirameki had interviews with some of the Ever17 creators up on their site when it existed. Does anybody have a cached link to the interviews or something? Or sort of remember what they say? I'd love to read them, but I think I'm 5 years too late for it ;.;
__________________
MidoriHiME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 09:26   Link #1750
Lordray
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
EVER17 MANGA HAS BEEN TRANSLATED!!!!
By Sora Scans...

Link On Mangareader:
http://www.mangareader.net/ever-17
__________________
They said that all are equal in god's eyes, Then... Answer me god...Why did you abandon me in this pain... In the end...Humanity's sin...Are the one who ruled this life...
And...There Are No Gods In This World...

My DA: http://rpg-no-zero.deviantart.com/
My FB: http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1598149010
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RPGNoZero?feature=mhum
Lordray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 14:13   Link #1751
Jade Magatama
その目、だれの目?
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Hello, Sora (Seriously, it's a coincidence) Scans' translator for the Ever17 manga here ~

Chapter 2 was just posted up on Famitsu, and I'll do my best to get it translated as soon as possible. There's no furigana and the manga just started using German words (What is フェアボデン [Katakana reading: feaboden] anyway? I don't recall that being the name of a place in LeMU, unless it means something else...), so it's getting a little challenging. xD
Jade Magatama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 14:35   Link #1752
rogerpepitone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
"feaboden" could be "verboten" (German for forbidden.)
rogerpepitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-13, 15:18   Link #1753
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Magatama View Post
Hello, Sora (Seriously, it's a coincidence) Scans' translator for the Ever17 manga here ~

Chapter 2 was just posted up on Famitsu, and I'll do my best to get it translated as soon as possible. There's no furigana and the manga just started using German words (What is フェアボデン [Katakana reading: feaboden] anyway? I don't recall that being the name of a place in LeMU, unless it means something else...), so it's getting a little challenging. xD
Yeah, as a fellow translator, I'm stumped on that too. I've been looking it up, but haven't gotten anything yet. I'll let you known if I find something.

Edit: Pretty sure Roger Pepitone is right, it's supposed to be "Verboden". When I looked up フェア in German roots, I found that it means "ver". So it's logical that it would mean "Verboden"

Spoiler for :


So overall, I think "Verboden" is the correct translation.

Last edited by GundamAce; 2011-10-13 at 15:39.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 02:42   Link #1754
Rebellion88
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamAce View Post
Yeah, as a fellow translator, I'm stumped on that too. I've been looking it up, but haven't gotten anything yet. I'll let you known if I find something.

Edit: Pretty sure Roger Pepitone is right, it's supposed to be "Verboden". When I looked up フェア in German roots, I found that it means "ver". So it's logical that it would mean "Verboden"

Spoiler for :


So overall, I think "Verboden" is the correct translation.
What context is it in?
And to be precise Verboden is Dutch, while Verboten is German
Both can mean Forbidden though.
Rebellion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-14, 09:20   Link #1755
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebellion88 View Post
What context is it in?
And to be precise Verboden is Dutch, while Verboten is German
Both can mean Forbidden though.
Well, Ever17 never uses Dutch, so there's no doubt that it's German.

It happens when Takeshi and Tsugumi meet up with Sora.

Quote:
Sora: Please, get out of here quickly!
Takeshi: Just what the hell happened!?
Sora: T-That's... フェアボーデン... Level Delta... Tief Blau...
Takeshi: H-Hey? What's wrong?
Sora: ... System Wieder aufnehme...
Spoiler for Takeshi's Routes Day 6:
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 01:57   Link #1756
Jade Magatama
その目、だれの目?
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Since it feels odd to leave words like Tief Blau untranslated and yet changing others, I think the way I'll do it is by leaving the German words the way they are in the chapter, then adding a separate page at the end of the chapter describing what they mean. Kind of like a TIPS page, almost.

So far, here's the German words used (Not especially sure on the three floors though, I only remember out of context) :

Insel null = Island Zero
Erste boden = First Floor
Zweite stock = Second Floor
Dritte stock = Third Floor
フェアボーデン (Verboten?) = forbidden
Tief Blau = deep blue
System Wieder aufnehme = ?

You's not wearing her nametag that reads 'T. You', but I'll just keep it as is and stick in a pronunciation note. Maybe I should also say the tanuki was actually a lemur. But well, that doesn't seem to be of importance anyway.
Jade Magatama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 07:20   Link #1757
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Magatama View Post
Since it feels odd to leave words like Tief Blau untranslated and yet changing others, I think the way I'll do it is by leaving the German words the way they are in the chapter, then adding a separate page at the end of the chapter describing what they mean. Kind of like a TIPS page, almost.

So far, here's the German words used (Not especially sure on the three floors though, I only remember out of context) :

Insel null = Island Zero
Erste boden = First Floor
Zweite stock = Second Floor
Dritte stock = Third Floor
フェアボーデン (Verboten?) = forbidden
Tief Blau = deep blue
System Wieder aufnehme = ?

You's not wearing her nametag that reads 'T. You', but I'll just keep it as is and stick in a pronunciation note. Maybe I should also say the tanuki was actually a lemur. But well, that doesn't seem to be of importance anyway.
According to what I dug up during my searching, "System Wieder aufnehme" is not actual German. Correct German would be "System Wieder aufnehmen". This translates out to "System resuming".
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 08:53   Link #1758
VDZ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Magatama View Post
Maybe I should also say the tanuki was actually a lemur. But well, that doesn't seem to be of importance anyway.
It has some importance, as the point is that the lemur is the mascot of the theme park based on Lemuria. But that's something that should be handled in the story, not in the TL notes.
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 13:17   Link #1759
rogerpepitone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerpepitone
Also
Spoiler:
rogerpepitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-17, 15:23   Link #1760
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Japan
On the Ever17 website, there's two new pieces of art you can download and use as a wallpaper: one is the game's cover (left side) and the other is promo art (right side).

http://5pb.jp/games/ever17/special/wallpaper.html

Spoiler for Cover wallpaper + End game spoilers:


Also, the official opening movie for the game has been released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8biltdXfwvo

New CG at 0:34. What the...

Spoiler for Opening movie + End game spoilers:


On a positive note, the new LeMU is looking cooler and cooler.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.