AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-25, 17:58   Link #261
wigglypuff
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: earth
the main guy from amagami ss....
i just don't like him...
but i hate makoto a lot more...
wigglypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 01:58   Link #262
Garigari-kun
The Combat Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hiding here in Closed Space with Haruhi, Konata, Nagi, and Kirino. Reading: Grimoire
Age: 23
Ayase Aragaki - She scares me
__________________

Nendoroid Good Smile Company
"I'm just one
Hell of a OTAKU"
Garigari-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 06:44   Link #263
Valkyrur
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Great Britain
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameruka View Post
Kon: Slippy the Toad of Bleach.
Haha soo true.


I found Mikan Kurenai EXTREMELY annoying from Grenadier ...but that might be just me XD
Valkyrur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-28, 05:11   Link #264
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash Falls Town View Post
But there are guys like Lord Montague from Romeo x Juliet. Horrible horrible person.
I personally felt sorry for him he wanted people to hate him cause he was afraid to be loved just to have them taken away from him again if I remember correctly. I like his character although he is a complete douchebag sometimes.
__________________


Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 21:44   Link #265
Kameruka
Hen-Tie
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Hen-Tie pen
Any 'bad' guys from shoujo mangas. They are nothing but masochistic animals that disguised as human beings.
Kameruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 12:08   Link #266
Zeroryoko1974
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
I hate most KuguRie loli tsundere. They are all clones of each other and are irritating
__________________
Zeroryoko1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 20:16   Link #267
Mnemosyne
Ruler of the Universe
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Oh, right! I forgot to mention Tsukasa from .hack//sign. I took to calling him "Gurglebox" and making fun of him all the time. It made the show almost enjoyable. Heh heh!
__________________
"The wheels start to turn and turn with a force that I can in no way resist... "
Mnemosyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 20:28   Link #268
HasuMasu
Mrs Casey
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: 音楽室
Quote:
I hate most KuguRie loli tsundere. They are all clones of each other and are irritating
amen, though i don't restrict myself to disliking those from a single seiyu, i'm not really into the whole "loli tsundere" thing anyway
__________________
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 20:36   Link #269
Archon_Wing
Underwhelmed
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Not here
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Oh, right! I forgot to mention Tsukasa from .hack//sign. I took to calling him "Gurglebox" and making fun of him all the time. It made the show almost enjoyable. Heh heh!
lol that emo bastard. Yea, he really didn't help the show at all.
__________________
Let us start here from Square one. No... from zero!
You do not wish to know anything. You wish only to speak.
That which you know, you ignore, because it is inconvenient.
That which you do not know, you invent.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 20:40   Link #270
Kotohono
Yuri 'serator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 29
Send a message via Skype™ to Kotohono
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
lol that emo bastard. Yea, he really didn't help the show at all.
I think you mean she didn't help the show at all, I had to point it out .
__________________
Kotori Minami - Love Live! School Idol Project
Sig by Patchy
Avatar by TheEroKing
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 20:45   Link #271
Archon_Wing
Underwhelmed
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Not here
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
I think you mean she didn't help the show at all, I had to point it out .
Spoilers, damn it, you'll kill the main twist. Rawr.

Also...
Spoiler:
__________________
Let us start here from Square one. No... from zero!
You do not wish to know anything. You wish only to speak.
That which you know, you ignore, because it is inconvenient.
That which you do not know, you invent.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 04:41   Link #272
DawnEmperor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Somewhere
Medaka Box: I'm probably in the minority on this, but I'm not really a fan of Kumagawa Misogi. Is it partially hype-backlash? Yeah, but the minute he came into the story, I thought, this character is going to become popular anyway, it's just that archetype. I don't understand why people consider him to be the best character. Is it because he makes references all the time and says random things? I'll admit that he has story significance, but no, he is not the most interesting character for me.

I don't necessarily hate Harem leads, but many of them insufferably bland. I mean, yes, we know that they're supposed to represent the average person. But come on, at the very least give them something distinctive in their personality. Focus on their hobbies, or their goals. Harem leads seem to be identified by their abuse from women, accidental pervertedness, and niceness. Niceness isn't a bad trait, but something needs to build from that.

This could also extend to haremettes. Many of them may embody the same archetypes; tsundere, shy girl, yamato nadeshiko, etc.

Last edited by DawnEmperor; 2011-11-17 at 08:00.
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 08:59   Link #273
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnEmperor View Post
But come on, at the very least give them something distinctive in their personality. Focus on their hobbies, or their goals. Harem leads seem to be identified by their abuse from women, accidental pervertedness, and niceness. Niceness isn't a bad trait, but something needs to build from that.
Which is why I give props to Inuzuka Koushi from Sumomomo momomo. Smart, really good-looking, never gets abused by women, is never an accidental pervert, and is so focused on his life goal to become a prosecutor that he's actually rather cold towards his love interest. His flaw is that he's a coward but there's a good reason for it. I think he's probably one of the most unique harem leads out there.

.......then again, the series was written by a woman.
__________________
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 22:47   Link #274
Guernsey
The GAP Man
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnEmperor View Post
Medaka Box: I'm probably in the minority on this, but I'm not really a fan of Kumagawa Misogi. Is it partially hype-backlash? Yeah, but the minute he came into the story, I thought, this character is going to become popular anyway, it's just that archetype. I don't understand why people consider him to be the best character. Is it because he makes references all the time and says random things? I'll admit that he has story significance, but no, he is not the most interesting character for me.

I don't necessarily hate Harem leads, but many of them insufferably bland. I mean, yes, we know that they're supposed to represent the average person. But come on, at the very least give them something distinctive in their personality. Focus on their hobbies, or their goals. Harem leads seem to be identified by their abuse from women, accidental pervertedness, and niceness. Niceness isn't a bad trait, but something needs to build from that.

This could also extend to haremettes. Many of them may embody the same archetypes; tsundere, shy girl, yamato nadeshiko, etc.
I am beginning to despise harem tropes and it actually annoys me to no end.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
Which is why I give props to Inuzuka Koushi from Sumomomo momomo. Smart, really good-looking, never gets abused by women, is never an accidental pervert, and is so focused on his life goal to become a prosecutor that he's actually rather cold towards his love interest. His flaw is that he's a coward but there's a good reason for it. I think he's probably one of the most unique harem leads out there.

.......then again, the series was written by a woman.
That is interesting, what is the name of this series?
__________________
Guernsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-21, 23:42   Link #275
Chiibi
Lolli for loli :D
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in a boring place you will not want to go to
Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guernsey View Post
That is interesting, what is the name of this series?


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=6555

It's probably my favorite harem series. The only thing worth complaining about is the CGI. The anime doesn't wrap up everything but the manga is still going and it's a really good manga!
__________________
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 03:56   Link #276
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In Hancock's Heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
I hate most KuguRie loli tsundere. They are all clones of each other and are irritating
THIS

anyway, i had tons of hated character aside from those loli-tsuns. my list is as long as 100 manila papers.
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 07:57   Link #277
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Under the piercing blue sky
Makoto Itou from School Days is a given, but from the same series, I'd like to add his friend Taisuke Sawanaga.
Spoiler for reason:

Then again, I really only liked Kotonoha and her sister from that show.

Nina Einstein from Code Geass. Die-hard xenophobic and racist.

Shinji Matou from F/SN. Jerk. (Understatement)
Spoiler for reason:

Hitomi Shizuki and Kyousuke Kamijou from Madoka★Magica.
Spoiler for reason:
__________________
Coldlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 15:13   Link #278
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 29
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Now let me think...

I hate Vegeta of DBZ because I wanted to have Bulma end up with Yamcha.

I hate Strawhut of One Piece because he acts as if he's a noble (actually idiotic) captain.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-22, 15:34   Link #279
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I've been feeling this way about Amano Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki for quite a while now. His fear and cowardice are understandable given that he was suddenly thrown into a horrible situation with an insane stalker and random people trying to kill him, but he himself mentions he was basically already like this before any of that started. He's had a few moments of brilliance but overall watching him hesitate and worry about absolutely everything, even stuff not related to the survival game, gets frustrating to the point where I've found myself rooting for his opponents more often than not. I have confidence that my opinion of him will have changed by the time the series is done though.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.