AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-11-27, 18:21   Link #1181
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

In TES6 we are going to find out that our hero of skyrim became the new World Eater... its not like we have already been forced to devour the souls of countless dragons.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 18:28   Link #1182
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
In TES6 we are going to find out that our hero of skyrim became the new World Eater... its not like we have already been forced to devour the souls of countless dragons.
Rather we find he almost became the new world eater, but fortunately he took an arrow in the knee and had to stop adventuring.
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 18:29   Link #1183
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post

I also pickpocket most people I bump into, but it does bother me that even at 90%, I found myself getting caught a bit too often.
Glad i'm not the only one who thinks about it too
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 19:40   Link #1184
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I'm not really sure what happened, but I think I broke the sequence for attaining the Thaneship in Dawnstar. I have two 'go to Skald for reward' notes on my journal, but whenever I talk to the Jarl, he doesn't give any dialogue for said rewards. Grr.

Oh, and since I now have the three words for Unrelenting Force, I tried climbing up to High Hrothgar... And shouting a henchman off its peak. If you were at sufficiently high levels when you hired them, (at level 48-ish their HP go over 700) Housecarls like Lydia can survive the drop apparently, but some hirelings (like the non-major Companions or some of the hirelings) can't, as despite your level their HP caps at around 330.
Old 2011-11-27, 21:23   Link #1185
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I knows most of us will join Stormcloak, but have anyone tried to join the Imperial and put the iron fists (literally if you got points on Unarmed) onto rebellion faces?

I may as well role-playing into a DB, thief guild members, Imperials kiss-asses slaughterer after this game
Old 2011-11-27, 21:36   Link #1186
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I knows most of us will join Stormcloak, but have anyone tried to join the Imperial and put the iron fists (literally if you got points on Unarmed) onto rebellion faces?

I may as well role-playing into a DB, thief guild members, Imperials kiss-asses slaughterer after this game
Why would most join the Stormcloaks? From what all I've seen the majority finds the Imperials more sympathetic.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 21:43   Link #1187
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Why would most join the Stormcloaks? From what all I've seen the majority finds the Imperials more sympathetic.
I don't know about others, but I went against the Imperials because they tried to cut my head off for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, despite not being on their "list".
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 21:55   Link #1188
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

This argument seems to be going on in other forums as well. Both sides have their pros and cons, but the fact that Ulric seems like a self-aggrandizing dick and the fact that he's playing literally into the Thalmor's plans (go on, read the dossier in the Thalmor embassy) gave me the impetus to side with the Imperials. Unlike Ulric, the Empire seems to have a plan at striking back at the Dominion.
Old 2011-11-27, 22:09   Link #1189
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
Rather we find he almost became the new world eater, but fortunately he took an arrow in the knee and had to stop adventuring.
Would like it better if the main character takes on a dragon form, only to be killed by his own horse.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 22:46   Link #1190
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
This argument seems to be going on in other forums as well. Both sides have their pros and cons, but the fact that Ulric seems like a self-aggrandizing dick and the fact that he's playing literally into the Thalmor's plans (go on, read the dossier in the Thalmor embassy) gave me the impetus to side with the Imperials. Unlike Ulric, the Empire seems to have a plan at striking back at the Dominion.
The Empire will fall, this is certain. So the quicker I made the StormCloaks win the sooner we get this farce peace over with, and humanity can band together to crush Nazi elf skulls.
Old 2011-11-27, 23:02   Link #1191
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Oi, oi , watch out for spoilers. I only know that we either side with the Empire or Storm-cloak to beat the crap out of another.Don't spoil anything else, ty

Questions: how many properties can we buy in this game? 4? Breezehome, Honeysick, 2 more?
Old 2011-11-27, 23:19   Link #1192
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Questions: how many properties can we buy in this game? 4? Breezehome, Honeysick, 2 more?
There's one house to buy in each major hold. Add Markath, Solitude, and Windhelm in your list. I think Winterhold has one as well, but I haven't advanced through the Jarl quests there yet.
Old 2011-11-27, 23:35   Link #1193
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

In this game, it seems:

Soul capturing enchantment + daeric banish enchantment = super profit$$$

You don't even need to level up or spend anytime to level up any skills. Just need to be lucky enough to get these two enchantments. Then money making is never more comfortable

PS: i leveled up my Illusion , but haven't seen any NPC selling invisibility spell. Do i need to add any perks to get it? (Edit,ah the guy in Mage guild got it)

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2011-11-27 at 23:47.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 01:02   Link #1194
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Glad i'm not the only one who thinks about it too
I want to improve the steal skill further to steal equipeded weapons and items, but I am at a point where I want to put points into several things and have a bit of trouble deciding.

EDIT:

Forgot to ask but....

Is it true that you can play the PC version using an X-box 360 controller?

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2011-11-28 at 01:16.
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 01:46   Link #1195
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Is it true that you can play the PC version using an X-box 360 controller?
Yeah. True for most games these days.
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 01:53   Link #1196
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Yeah. True for most games these days.
Oh I didn't know that. I am just getting back into the PC gaming scene, but will always be a console gamer at heart and would prefer to use a controller for this game.
Old 2011-11-28, 02:58   Link #1197
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Sheogorath is actually the default male Imperial face of the Oblivion player character, plus the official Sheogorath outfit you get at the end of the expansion pack. In short he looks unimpressive because he is designed to remind you of Oblivion.
Spoiler for Oblivion's Shimmering Isle Ending:

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 03:48   Link #1198
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaya View Post
Spoiler for Oblivion's Shimmering Isle Ending:
They basically spelled it out in the dialogue.
Old 2011-11-28, 11:01   Link #1199
Who

Perk reset mod:

http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1876
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 12:01   Link #1200
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Ugh, I'm still stumped on what needs to be done to get Thaneship in Dawnstar/the Pale. What's worse about it is, for some reason, the 'Return to Skald for Reward' markers keep on piling up, despite the fact that I've already received said rewards.

P.S. From what I could understand, there are a few other Dragon Burials where you can disrupt Alduin in... Except the game gives no hint where they are. And yes, the map in Delphine's room doesn't help, as it doesn't even show up in your inventory.

And now for random stuff... The Riften militia's way to strengthen their lower bodies.

Spoiler for Oh vey.:

And yes they do this. Repeatedly. Kind of amusing actually.

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2011-11-28 at 12:22.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bethesda, elder scrolls, rpg, skyrim