AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-29, 08:10   Link #10421
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: as self-destructive as this sounds, they're all dependant on the AE's pilot... There are no target sights, crosshairs or whatever. It directly links with the pilot as if it was a part of their body. Course you have to be a registered pilot first
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 08:11   Link #10422
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Did you know those places are used for "out of sight" dealings?
Nein.

Then again, Training Hall Seven is where Tsurugi will be undergoing private combat training sessions with Inami so.... yeah. "Out of sight" would seem appropriate.
Old 2011-11-29, 08:12   Link #10423
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

There is a 'ghost girl' though she is known to her fans as the [Moon Princess]. She likes walking around in the dark, which her ghostly silver hair scares people silly. People knows she's there in class, but she always seems to be shrouded in mystery.

Ange's almost-naked sprints from dorm to lab created the Banshee legend.

And Helena Wolf is a nocturnal creature, and has been called werewolf once or twice.
Old 2011-11-29, 08:13   Link #10424
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So does doing one count as losing your first kiss?

@ demino_hellsin - Um....are you saying that Rong can control ALL 100+bits?

@ Stratos - Just remember, not all the girls are straight and some of them want an out of place area for some "privacy"

@ Meistah - Why the hell does Ange run around near naked? Anyway, who's the ghost girl?
Old 2011-11-29, 08:14   Link #10425
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@zero: as self-destructive as this sounds, they're all dependant on the AE's pilot... There are no target sights, crosshairs or whatever. It directly links with the pilot as if it was a part of their body. Course you have to be a registered pilot first
Implausible, because all BITs type weapon requires absurd amount of concentration due to their nature, SUPPORTED by built-in control system that taxing the I.S. itself. And Bit-type weapon are much, MUCH weaker in earth than in space.

(yeah, the limitation apply to Original I.S. as well, not only original non-I.S. machines )

Quote:
@ Senpai - So does doing one count as losing your first kiss?
If you analyze it from physical sense, yes. If we taking psychological condition of the giver & receiver, usually no (bar some that is genre savvy). Hell, even in indonesia, resuscitation became a romantic joke, and swear god it's awful thing to do in reality.

EDIT: LOL Ange is a Banshee
Old 2011-11-29, 08:16   Link #10426
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@Eratas: Well it's not going to be pleasant for him afterwards, let me assure you of that. but basically, yes I am.

@zero: 6 years of working bits the AE itself is a group of bits controlled as if they are bits. The nerve-system is still screwed up so he can only control it as he would a bit.
Old 2011-11-29, 08:21   Link #10427
Eratas123

@'demino_hellsin - Do what you wish, I'm not the best tk ask for technobabble.

@ Zero - Then I guess I know where to get my kiss scene
Old 2011-11-29, 08:25   Link #10428
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - Then I guess I know where to get my kiss scene
"I have kissed all sorts of men before. Some survived and some died."
-Sousuke Sagara

Yeah, if you plan for Irish, it's not really romantic from his POV, for the other half of the party involved we can't be sure.
Old 2011-11-29, 08:27   Link #10429
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Just remember, not all the girls are straight and some of them want an out of place area for some "privacy"
Oh, that.

I'll see about it. Odds are:

1) Sounds of clashing swords will turn them away, followed by the birth of a new rumor; Dueling Ghosts in Training Hall Seven.

2) A couple of girls walk into his office for some "privacy" at night, but gets scared off upon seeing Inami slowly approaching them while under the cover of his white blanket. Gives birth to the rumor; Moving White Column(though Inami isn't that tall, just about 175cm)

3) Hearing suggestive voices at night annoys(and embarasses) Inami to the extent that he just screams in rage, sending the girls running.

No matter which scenario occurs, Inami's presence in the ISA will eventually surface.
Old 2011-11-29, 08:28   Link #10430
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: thus far, which character can control the most bits at one time in IS canon and how many were there?
Old 2011-11-29, 08:29   Link #10431
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Stratos
Lesbian Orgy Party FTW.

(I want to make an omake where male!Char mus cross-dresses as female to infiltrate secret lesbian group, but for what reason.... hmmm)

@Demino

Edit: Madoka has highest number of BITs but has to use them one pack a time (6 defensive bits and 4-6 offensive bits, not sure the exact number of the later)

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-11-29 at 08:41.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 08:43   Link #10432
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm gonna need a new upgrade pack...
Old 2011-11-29, 08:48   Link #10433
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

My only tips (gained from MeisterBabylon):

"one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything"
-Williams of Occam

You can say every single planet and star is orbiting around earth, but it's simpler to say that earth and other planet is orbiting Sun who's part of the galaxy.
Old 2011-11-29, 08:51   Link #10434
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@Stratos
Lesbian Orgy Party FTW.

(I want to make an omake where male!Char mus cross-dresses as female to infiltrate secret lesbian group, but for what reason.... hmmm)
*Inami opens his 'bedroom' door upon hearing noises from the office.*

Inami: You know, I can't sleep wit--- *sees a couple of girls on an office desk, about to kiss each other*

*The girls stares back at him*

Inami: ...*Slams the door shut then goes back to sleep with a pillow over his head*
Old 2011-11-29, 08:56   Link #10435
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

On a serious note, I found the reason. One of Char's fellow operatives is the member and they exchanging information. They'll try to seduce him but he could easily shrug it.
Old 2011-11-29, 09:15   Link #10436
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: the idea was because AE was required to be able to handle multiple targets at once by the leader of HustleBack. That 128 bit monstrosity was the result Right now, considering I'm already overwhelming canon with the AE being a conglomoration of bits that have to be individually maneuvered to work as a suit, the 128 bits are going to blow people's minds... literally(if they pilot it).
Old 2011-11-29, 09:16   Link #10437
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ well that's as far as I can explain and justify, maybe Meisterbabylon, SintessHeart and SaintX can help you.
Old 2011-11-29, 09:32   Link #10438
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Battle-Armor 101

Spoiler for Scene:
Old 2011-11-29, 09:34   Link #10439
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Battle-Armor 101

Spoiler for Scene:
And then she quickly descent to the pavement, blowing a big chunk of it and making a crater.

Nice test drive scene, BTW.
Old 2011-11-29, 09:44   Link #10440
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
And then she quickly descent to the pavement, blowing a big chunk of it and making a crater.

Nice test drive scene, BTW.
Thanks!

Until Tsurugi gets herself an Uchigane, she'll pretty much be training using the Minerva Kai.

Being slightly taller than the initial Minerva, the Minerva Kai gives her a "moving on stilts" kind of feeling which would be crucial for her when it comes to getting used to moving in a Uchigane, which is still taller than the Minerva Kai.

Going to bed, see ya guys!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest