AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-12-01, 15:46   Link #21
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayItAintSoJoe View Post
You have a shedload of guts for admitting this. Kudos, I guess.
I think his handle name should have clued us in (Toddler... Naruto). I mean, including your fetish in your onscreen handle... that's definitely impressive guts. Me, I just find the whole disturbing on so many levels, but in the scheme of things it's harmless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Thights.

Hell yeah good thights with pattern on it.
And a god damn zettai ryouiki alongside.
As well as red eyes and silver hair (when it's the two together I end up berserk)

Other than that, everything casually called loli.
I often find that it's as much about what you don't see as what you do. A woman in just the right clothes is far more sexy then one who is naked.
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 15:50   Link #22
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayItAintSoJoe View Post
You have a shedload of guts for admitting this. Kudos, I guess.
Thanks, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
I think his handle name should have clued us in (Toddler... Naruto )

I mean, including your fetish in your onscreen handle... that's definitely impressive guts.

Me, I just find the whole disturbing on so many levels, but in the scheme of things it's harmless...
Thanks for that last bit of realizing it's harmless.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 15:56   Link #23
Zakoo

Quote:

I often find that it's as much about what you don't see as what you do. A woman in just the right clothes is far more sexy then one who is naked.
Bro, I will call you like that now. It's totally this, the less skin is showed, the more your imagination goes wild. Of course it depends what's showed. ( As we say between touhou fan, nothing is better than armpit)
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 16:17   Link #24
Gamer_2k4
Anime Cynic

Quote:
Well said.
Old 2011-12-01, 16:20   Link #25
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
When I posted earlier, I did forget to mention that I have a serious thing for girls with glasses.
Glasses definitely rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Bro, I will call you like that now. It's totally this, the less skin is showed, the more your imagination goes wild. Of course it depends what's showed. ( As we say between touhou fan, nothing is better than armpit)
That's exactly it. It also focuses your attention on that bit. For instance, thighs are obviously lovely, but when a woman is naked you can't appreciate them because your attention is on... everything else. However when everything else is suitably covered, you can really see there fineness and appreciate it more fully, and in fact, something like Zettai Ryoukkai can even accentuate it, and make them even better.

Likewise, cleavage is better in a low cut shirt + suitable Bra support then just hanging free. Your attention gets drawn in.

Also, somewhat interesting that none of the girls here have commented. Though I guess it's a pretty strange discussion.
Old 2011-12-01, 17:53   Link #26
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I am a bit hesitant to post in here, in fear of scaring away everyone who reads my post

But I suppose I can list some of the milder ones:
Spoiler for safety, I guess? My own or otherwise:

Just to share something, the character in my siggy is kind of an anomaly. I don't really know myself why I picked Mokou as my favorite Touhou character despite the myriads of other ones who fits my above list better (Suwako, Satori, Youmu, Yuyuko, etc etc). Perhaps it's not fetish and simply admiration of her badassery. Incidentally I like her theme song the most out of the rest too.
Old 2011-12-01, 18:05   Link #27
sa547
*Author

This thread took the whole cake, no doubt.

If you're going to ask me, it's one word: seifuku.
Old 2011-12-01, 18:06   Link #28
Kyuu
=^^=

A fetish topic... oh boy... this may not go very well. But to be clear, NO LOLIS - with one exception: Ilya (Type-Moon). That's probably because she ain't harmless. Hell, she'd kill you.

Let's see. Any of these combinations will do. Tsundere (the only "dere" I'll allow to exist). Short blonde girls. Strong ones (physically and/or in spirit). Twin tails. Leaders. Nice ones.

When it comes to outfits, blah blah blah - I don't focus on any of those things in particular. Sometimes, I may treat them as bonuses, like glasses and so forth.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 18:14   Link #29
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Fetishes?

I do like short haired girls (Hair down to around their neck)

I also like shy girls.

Old 2011-12-01, 18:16   Link #30
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... sounds like most of you aren't talking about fetishes, but just attributes you like in characters.
Old 2011-12-01, 18:19   Link #31
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
... sounds like most of you aren't talking about fetishes, but just attributes you like in characters.
Because if we start typing them for real, this thread might become too dangerous for the open public . Besides, "attributes you like in a character" can roughly pass as "fetish" as well imo.

Last edited by erneiz_hyde; 2011-12-03 at 00:40.
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 18:29   Link #32
SayItAintSoJoe
Catsup Over Ketchup

Quote:
Me, I just find the whole disturbing on so many levels, but in the scheme of things it's harmless...
Aye. Live and let live, I say.
Old 2011-12-01, 19:02   Link #33
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Indeed, but then this is pg-13, what did you expect.

Checking out wiki though, this can easily be kept clean since fetish is not limited to sexual fetishes, at all.
Quote:
A fetish (derived from the French fétiche; which comes from the Portuguese feitiço; and this in turn from Latin facticius, "artificial" and facere, "to make") is an object believed to have supernatural powers, or in particular, a man-made object that has power over others. Essentially, fetishism is the etic attribution of inherent value or powers to an object.
Attraction to items that brings you pleasure would be enough.

This on the other hand:
Quote:
Sexual fetishism, sexual attraction to objects, body parts, or situations not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature. The object or situation of interest is called the fetish, the person a fetishist who has a fetish for that object/situation.
If we get into the topic of paraphilia, then it's an entire ball game.
(A game I'd love to play on a psychological debate level)

A lot of the posts to date, seem to be based on things or aspects of people that bring non sexual pleasure (as in you don't get hard ons or wet or feel all tingly from seeing them), but are more of an attraction that's brings a pleasant buzz which you'd like to follow up on?
Maybe, lol.

Fetishes also don't have to be weird, just the object of your desire which isn't seen as 'normal' within your society (ie normal in the West being, breasts, legs, eyes) or seems to be a minoirty is seen as unusual thus a "weird fetish".

If it's a 'mystical' fetish of sorts then books for me. xD
Clothes wise, a guy in a black polo neck with glasses and a book is just... mmm.. yeah... humina....
I get chills when I see that kinda outfit.
(Or a guy who usually doesn't wear glasses, wearing them, in bed with shorts and a book)

Yes, books do it for me, seriously.
If I have to then list an actual philia, since I'd like for more to learn about this (took me years and the help of someone who found this term before I felt like I finally was diagnosed correctly, lol)
It's not just me who feels like this!! I'm normal!! xD
Then I'm a lexophile.

For those who're curious, investigate in your own time ^^

As for the rest of this thread, I'll lurk outta curiousity to see how the mods are gonna moderate this and how far we can actually go with it, to see if we get anything legit from it.
Shame there is no 18+ forum though...

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 19:11   Link #34
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
As for the rest of this thread, I'll lurk outta curiousity to see how the mods are gonna moderate this and how far we can actually go with it, to see if we get anything legit from it.
Honestly, I'm surprised this topic is still around, I expected the mods/admins to step in right away before people posted, delete it, then give me a warning, lol.

Quote:
Shame there is no 18+ forum though...
Yeah, true that, I'd love to have an 18+ subforum too.
Old 2011-12-01, 19:15   Link #35
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Yeah, true that, I'd love to have an 18+ subforum too.
That could make thing more complicate at the very least...
Old 2011-12-01, 19:30   Link #36
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
It's something that's been mentioned before for some of the older topics here were we wanted to have a mature adult discussion where pg-13 limits us, that's all.

Not sure what the OP's intentions were, since they expected to get a warning? (There's an admin here who'd love to take you up on that, lol)
If it's a legit topic and people are sensible, they'll leave it be, I dare hazard.

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 19:32   Link #37
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Not sure what the OP's intentions were, since they expected to get a warning? (There's an admin here who'd love to take you up on that, lol)
Sorry, I just think that particular admin has it out for me, or sumthin like that.

*hides like a ninja*
Old 2011-12-01, 20:20   Link #38
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

I don't know, how many people on these boards are under 16?

I think the thread so far has been fairly "clean" insofar as you can be when discussing this kind of thing.

I'd actually enjoy a mature discussion about sexual fetishes and hangups, particularly going into the why something might turn you on, rather then a "list thread".

I tried to go into it earlier with my fetish for psychological changes, but no one really took me up on it.
Old 2011-12-01, 22:23   Link #39
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

All I'll say is that the Internet remembers "forevar" and a person isn't as "anonymous" as they might think they are.

Allowing for that: I'm not sure whether I even have a fetish by psychological standards... obviously I find certain attributes in women attractive and prefer certain hairstyles. I'll edit it this after some thought...?

Edit: the quick and easy is that I'm aroused by and obsessive about small, petite women (what some call "loli with boobs") and twintails and ponytails short out my brain. Perky goth (example: Abby on the US TV series NCIS) and gothic lolita are also winning marks.

Last edited by Vexx; 2011-12-01 at 22:37.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 22:30   Link #40
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
All I'll say is that the Internet remembers "forevar" and a person isn't as "anonymous" as they might think they are.
Well said. Nodody know when any stupid/embarasing thing we could have said/posted will bite us back in a fews years...