AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Monogatari Series

Notices

Old 2012-01-10, 06:48   Link #1701
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ It's close enough, ofcourse they cut out stuff...
Old 2012-01-10, 07:36   Link #1702
Evil_Sephiroth

Send a message via MSN to Evil_Sephiroth
I know that probably mine is a big FAIL..

But..

Anyone that know japanese have read Hitagi End in Koimonogatari??

And can spoiler me what happen?
Old 2012-01-10, 07:53   Link #1703
Aleister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Sephiroth View Post
I know that probably mine is a big FAIL..

But..

Anyone that know japanese have read Hitagi End in Koimonogatari??

And can spoiler me what happen?
Go back a few pages. You'll find spoilers, summaries and reviews.
Aleister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 08:18   Link #1704
Evil_Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleister View Post
Go back a few pages. You'll find spoilers, summaries and reviews.
few=?

XD I know I know...but..PLEASEEEE XD
Old 2012-01-10, 08:26   Link #1705
Shikijin

Briefly:
Spoiler for Koimonogatari:
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 09:14   Link #1706
Evil_Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
Briefly:
Spoiler for Koimonogatari:
WOW that's fast XD
Old 2012-01-10, 10:01   Link #1707
Aleister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Sephiroth View Post
few=?

XD I know I know...but..PLEASEEEE XD
Start on page 77. You'll find spoilers for everything there.
Old 2012-01-10, 13:18   Link #1708
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Kaiki really likes to make other people do things. First he tells Kanbaru to eat meat and now he tells Hitagi to undress.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 13:46   Link #1709
Evil_Sephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Kaiki really likes to make other people do things. First he tells Kanbaru to eat meat and now he tells Hitagi to undress.
Another villain added to my hate list...

I want Koyomi go mad and with vampire power eviscerete Kaiki...
Old 2012-01-10, 15:25   Link #1710
Candyshark

And omimon really enjoys to throw those bones that just asks for further eloboration.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 15:51   Link #1711
Aleister

Quote:
Can I has context? I'm just guessing, but I almost bet it was played for laughs.

Whay can't this series have one sane person? The closest one is the semi-pedo vampire with a strange gir... Forget it.
Old 2012-01-10, 16:32   Link #1712
zp92
へへへ

I found this pic
Spoiler for pic:

Where I found it, it says that nisemonogatari will have 11 episodes and the director express that he wants to adapt all novels to anime.

Anybody could translate or confirm if this is true.
Thank in advance
zp92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 17:50   Link #1713
Aleister

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpobre113 View Post
I found this pic
Spoiler for pic:

Where I found it, it says that nisemonogatari will have 11 episodes and the director express that he wants to adapt all novels to anime.

Anybody could translate or confirm if this is true.
Thank in advance
That second part is true, but it would take a lot of time, so it's probably not going to happen. Stuff like Shana and Tsukaima and Index get all the material adaptated.
Where is more Spice and Wof?! Where is more Monogatari?! Oh well...
Old 2012-01-10, 19:55   Link #1714
Garfield

So

Sorry to be a noob and I hope my question doesn't bother anyone. I tried to read through some spoilers to see what's going on and get generally what's happening.

So my question is are Senjougahara and Araragi still together in the current volumes translations? It seems there is a lot of drama going on. I was curious if they were still considered a couple or not.

I liked that in Bakemonogatari their relationship wasn't dramatized a lot once established. I hope it continues that way. So that is why I am curious.

Just wanted to thank in advance, I know noob questions annoy the serious followers and discussion.

Last edited by Garfield; 2012-01-10 at 20:15. Reason: Stuff
Garfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 20:17   Link #1715
Zetsubo
著述遮断

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
Well that's a problem with Hitagi if she says she will lop off the head any women who will lay finger on his boyfriend and burn down houses you will 100% believe her. So bluff or not I have a feeling she would have done it. Koyomi is right her love is too heavy. It would be nice if she showed a bit more self concern and preservance. Quite reckless go to bargain with con artist without a single card in the sleeve not to speak of a trump.
Koyomi would do the same thing.

They are very similar people.

Koyomi helps people without thinking out the details and will put his life at risk, literally, to help out a situation. Ask Kanbraru... she knows what colour his intestines are.

That being said: if Koyomi is extreme in helping others, then Hitagi is extreme in helping him.

It was Koyomi's selflessness and kindness that made her fall for him.

Plus when Kanbaru was planing beating to beat the life out of Koyomi he tried to hide it from Hitagi, as matter, to prevent Hitagi from killing Kanbaru.

Hitagi made up her mind about Koyomi and his idiot heroism.

So why not protect the first man to ever honestly try to help her without wanting anything in return... including sex.
Zetsubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 20:57   Link #1716
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleister View Post
Can I has context? I'm just guessing, but I almost bet it was played for laughs.

Whay can't this series have one sane person? The closest one is the semi-pedo vampire with a strange gir... Forget it.
Don't worry, this is just me trolling. The context is that they met up at a Mr. Donut in the middle of the night in secret and Hitagi was wearing a lot of cloths. She didn't want people to recognize her and also because it was snowing. Kaiki felt very annoyed at the fact that she didn't take off any cloths despite being indoors already and told her to strip.

Also, during the last few times they met up in person Hitagi was wearing her school uniform. The reason behind this is because she consider this work and also because she doesn't want someone she doesn't like to see her in her casual cloths. (She learned this from Hanekawa.)

BTW did I mention that near the end of their meeting he made her cry?
Old 2012-01-11, 02:12   Link #1717
Aleister

Quote:
Don't worry, this is just me trolling. The context is that they met up at a Mr. Donut in the middle of the night in secret and Hitagi was wearing a lot of cloths. She didn't want people to recognize her and also because it was snowing. Kaiki felt very annoyed at the fact that she didn't take off any cloths despite being indoors already and told her to strip.

Also, during the last few times they met up in person Hitagi was wearing her school uniform. The reason behind this is because she consider this work and also because she doesn't want someone she doesn't like to see her in her casual cloths. (She learned this from Hanekawa.)

BTW did I mention that near the end of their meeting he made her cry?
He made her or she just cried? She seems to be doing that a lot these days. Is thay what Nisio thinks a normal 17 yo girl does? Cry at the drop of a hat?

And I suppose that she is doing it in secret because everyone (even her) think of Kaiki as one of the bad guys.

But really, would Araragi refuse Kaiki's help even if it isn't just his only life at stake?

Last edited by Aleister; 2012-01-11 at 02:31.
Old 2012-01-14, 21:55   Link #1718
zp92
へへへ

Anyone know?
Spoiler for Fire Sisters:
zp92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 23:11   Link #1719
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpobre113 View Post
Anyone know?
Spoiler for Fire Sisters:
Before, I think.
Old 2012-01-16, 17:23   Link #1720
leorodri100

Man i'm dying to see the toothbrush animated hope they don't censor it...but again we're talking about 'SHAFT' here they always find a way to uncensor things btw how is the comparation of the novel to the anime so far? it seems like a good adaptation? and will it only have 11 episodes?? D: I was lurking through this forum the whole day because someone told me about the toothbrush but i thought it really hard to believe...araragi looked so...innocent (nah) maybe....generic in bakemonogatari
leorodri100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, fantasy, harem, nishio, romance