Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-26, 05:11   Link #21
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Shukaku is many times stronger than Gamabunta... did you not watch the fight? Tsunade's punch won't even flinch Shukaku while Shukaku will simply do an air blast thing and make a 100 meter wide crater where Tsunade should've been.... You seriously underestimate Shukaku for I have a feeling that you haven't watched it or rather didn't pay attention at all.

excuse me many times?? Judging by the manga the I remember Gamabunta slicing off Shukaku's arm... Shukaku in the entire fight only landed one blow which was the air attack and Gamabunta made it out in one piece. the only strength difference i saw was when Gama was being pushed back while they were in a lock. 100 meter wide crater? Tsunade split the damn ground with a finger, she swung Gama's sword freely.... Now imagine is Tsunade were protecting her village, the main purpose of the Kage... Do you think that Tsunade would easily be defeated by that one attack leaving behind a 100 meter wide crater? If you do read the manga, you would see just how strong Tsunade was since the anime made her a lot weaker. Yes, I agree Shukaku is stronger than Gamabunta but not by MANY TIMES. That would make Shukaku a target for the Akatsuki, which he is not. And Tsunade's punch wont flinch the badger?? Did you see what one swing from Gama did to Shukaku? Tsunade can swing that damn sword too just in case you were paying attention to the show. Remeber what Naruto's headbutt did? Well I guarantee you that Tsunade's punch is many times greater than that headbutt. Also, Shukaku's full potential it seems can only be unleashed when the medium(Gaara) falls asleep. Tsunade is a medical expert, im sure she has a way of keeping Gaara awake. Please, you make it seem as if Shukaku is a youma himself, which he is not. He is a sand priest sealed in a tea kettle. I doubt a kage gave up his life to seal him in there yea? If so, why would a future kage undo the work that a previous kage did to save the village just for power? hmm? If the Shukaku was as powerful as you claim, wouldn't you think that other villages or organizations like the Akatsuki be wanting to tame or exterminate that threat? We have already seen what the Shukaku could do, and in comparison with the Kyuubi, he is out of the race. Even Orochimaru was'nt a tad bit interested in him during the Chuunin exam. Oro above all is the most power craving person in the naruto universe. He has shown a favoring for Sasuke becuse of the Sharingan and even Naruto. you can see during the fight in the forest and his reaction during his fight with Neji. Do you see any reaction from either the third or oro when they saw Gaara? no. Im pretty sure a high rank jounin like Kakashi or Gai would be able to deal with the Shukaku. If not, then what's in the way of Gaara taking over the world or his village hmm? Tsunade is by far the strongest being we have seen in naruto and im pretty sure she can do more than make the demon wannabe flinch. Thank you for your time
ooh-zoo-mah-kee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 08:18   Link #22
thedemonwithin

actually gamabunta sliced off gaaras arm not shukkukus (however you spell it) once he chops of the badgers arm then gaaras uses the fake sleep jutsu then shukkuku comes out
thedemonwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 08:22   Link #23
thedemonwithin

oh and orochimarus way of measuring power is the amount of jutsus and sharingan can learn them easily thats why he favours sasuke

and tsuande would beat the crap out of shukkaku especially with her summon
thedemonwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 08:55   Link #24
naantje
Annoyance :)

Uhmmmm No.
Old 2004-12-26, 10:46   Link #25
lufia

tsunade is the weekest among the 3 sennins. she couldnt even kill the disable oro.
she had a hard time fighting kubuto the jouin and naruto beat him. and that slug summon is the weakest monster we seen so far.
lufia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 11:15   Link #26
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufia
tsunade is the weekest among the 3 sennins. she couldnt even kill the disable oro.
she had a hard time fighting kubuto the jouin and naruto beat him. and that slug summon is the weakest monster we seen so far.
Well...I do agree that she probably could't beat Jirayia and Orochimaru, but there were a lot of factors involved in the sannin-fight (I can't believe you'd see things this black and white)
She was owning Kabuto untill he exploited her weakness. Naruto only beat Kabuto because he underestimated Naruto, not because Naruto was stronger.

And about Katsui..well, She seems very hard to beat since she can divide herself in thousands of mini-slugs.
Really, just because you haven't seen her do something like Gamayu endan or teppoudama doesn't mean she is the weakest Summon so far.

Actually Tsunade did beat Orochimaru didn't she? The anime made a big fuckup by making a filler where she continues to pummel Orochimaru. In the manga she only gave him 1 shot in the kisser and pulverised his jaw.

Only because Orochimaru is incredibly strong he survived that incredible punch. This goes to show that Orochimaru is very strong, and at the same time Tsunade's punch is one to fear.
the fact that he fled had little to do with Tsunade's strenght. You just don't kill a sannin that easily.

Last edited by Animizzle; 2004-12-27 at 07:55.
Animizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 15:32   Link #27
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooh-zoo-mah-kee
excuse me many times?? Judging by the manga the I remember Gamabunta slicing off Shukaku's arm... Shukaku in the entire fight only landed one blow which was the air attack and Gamabunta made it out in one piece. the only strength difference i saw was when Gama was being pushed back while they were in a lock. 100 meter wide crater? Tsunade split the damn ground with a finger, she swung Gama's sword freely.... Now imagine is Tsunade were protecting her village, the main purpose of the Kage... Do you think that Tsunade would easily be defeated by that one attack leaving behind a 100 meter wide crater? If you do read the manga, you would see just how strong Tsunade was since the anime made her a lot weaker. Yes, I agree Shukaku is stronger than Gamabunta but not by MANY TIMES. That would make Shukaku a target for the Akatsuki, which he is not. And Tsunade's punch wont flinch the badger?? Did you see what one swing from Gama did to Shukaku? Tsunade can swing that damn sword too just in case you were paying attention to the show. Remeber what Naruto's headbutt did? Well I guarantee you that Tsunade's punch is many times greater than that headbutt. Also, Shukaku's full potential it seems can only be unleashed when the medium(Gaara) falls asleep. Tsunade is a medical expert, im sure she has a way of keeping Gaara awake. Please, you make it seem as if Shukaku is a youma himself, which he is not. He is a sand priest sealed in a tea kettle. I doubt a kage gave up his life to seal him in there yea? If so, why would a future kage undo the work that a previous kage did to save the village just for power? hmm? If the Shukaku was as powerful as you claim, wouldn't you think that other villages or organizations like the Akatsuki be wanting to tame or exterminate that threat? We have already seen what the Shukaku could do, and in comparison with the Kyuubi, he is out of the race. Even Orochimaru was'nt a tad bit interested in him during the Chuunin exam. Oro above all is the most power craving person in the naruto universe. He has shown a favoring for Sasuke becuse of the Sharingan and even Naruto. you can see during the fight in the forest and his reaction during his fight with Neji. Do you see any reaction from either the third or oro when they saw Gaara? no. Im pretty sure a high rank jounin like Kakashi or Gai would be able to deal with the Shukaku. If not, then what's in the way of Gaara taking over the world or his village hmm? Tsunade is by far the strongest being we have seen in naruto and im pretty sure she can do more than make the demon wannabe flinch. Thank you for your time
Gamabunta sliced of Shukaku's(Whose power were still surpessed at the time because Gaara was even awake and talking) but then Gamabunta was just thrown far far away and says it's all he cna do to complete the swing and Shukaku just says he's was having fun so... Surpessed Shukaku > Gamabunta. Shukauk thend eos some blasta Gamabunta tries all he can to stop them he stops all but one and gets hit and says he's seriously hurt. Right hten and there he knows he can't win and comes up with a plan to wake up Gaara which they do. So.... no way in hell even Shukaku while Gaara is awake is even weaker than Gamabunta. I read the manga... i've been reading it for over a year and I've read every chapers and I've just recently read the Shukaku fight. Tsunade would be taken out by Shukaku....

Akatsuki may not want SHukaku because well... Whohever was to contain it would be really screwed and eventaully have their personality controlled by Shukaku or turn into a sleep deprived psycho. But do Akatsuki just go around hutning demons? We don't know what their goal is. Orochimaru only caers for a good body, he isn't evne interested in getting Naruto. Tsunade can swing the sword and Shukaku can have fun swinign the sword and gamabunta. That is while Gaara is even still awake. Oro's key to destroying Konoha(including the Jounins such as Kakashi and Gai) was Shukaku.

Gaara has no need to take over the world and if he were to call upon Shukaku so much well he won't have any personality or will whatsoever.

You seriously underestimate the power of a demon.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 16:16   Link #28
lufia

katsu was saved by gambunta. it was a 2 vs 1. if oro had his arms in that fight i reckon he have owned them all. his got mad jutsus like reviving all the dead hokages. =) now theres 4 of them to fight by his side.
Old 2004-12-26, 20:11   Link #29
DangerousOne

Shukaku got one hit on gamabunta and suddenly his many times stronger? lol..Shukaku has a slight edge on gama, not much. They exchanged chakra balls and gama kept up with him except the last one. When they engaged Gama wasnt exactly overpowered either, he was holding himself and was only pushed back slightly if I remember correctly.
DangerousOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 20:57   Link #30
DetriusXii

I had always thought that the reason Shukaku didn't completely own Gama is because he had just woken up. The anime confirms the idea, that Shukaku's power was slowly becoming stronger, but then again the anime shouldn't be taken as canon when discussing the manga.
DetriusXii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 21:04   Link #31
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousOne
Shukaku got one hit on gamabunta and suddenly his many times stronger? lol..Shukaku has a slight edge on gama, not much. They exchanged chakra balls and gama kept up with him except the last one. When they engaged Gama wasnt exactly overpowered either, he was holding himself and was only pushed back slightly if I remember correctly.
Shukaku got one hit on Gamabunta, just 1 tiny hit out of the bunch of blasts he shot and Gamabunta got seriously hurt and said he couldnt' take anotehr one. That was a surpressed Shukaku I think but I'm not sure. But Gamabunta also got a hit on Shukaku w/ Gaara was awake and he just got tossed taking down Shukaku's arm which he didn't even get hurt rather just said he was having fun. Gamabunta said it was all he could do to complete the swing.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 22:41   Link #32
Faebinder
The Sorcerer King

Send a message via MSN to Faebinder
Gara

I dont think Gara is stronger than his father... I believe his father was going to use him as part of the team to distract the entire village and eventually destroy it while Orchimaro killedthe hokage.
Faebinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-27, 01:14   Link #33
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
You seriously underestimate the power of a demon.

when will you learn that Shukaku is not a demon? He is a sand priest in the form of a badger sealed in a damn tea kettle. I believe this has been stated on this forum many times

and simply no. Tsunade will not be taken by Shukaku. You underestimate the power of a hokage and a sannin.
ooh-zoo-mah-kee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-27, 01:47   Link #34
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Are you sure he's a sand priest?

I know that's what was said to be sealed in Gaara sometime before the Chuunin Finals, but during his fight with Naruto, Gamabunta states that Shukaku is the badger demon.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-27, 06:40   Link #35
lufia

shukaku is a demon. gambunta even has relations to it as gambunta said its been a long time since i met him. go to a naruto info site and look it up.
Old 2004-12-27, 07:48   Link #36
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
gara sux, i mean naruto just beat him with a summon, brute strength vs brute strength, no skills...

Lee is skill, Itachi is skill, etc. etc.
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-27, 08:01   Link #37
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sannin
gara sux, i mean naruto just beat him with a summon, brute strength vs brute strength, no skills...

Lee is skill, Itachi is skill, etc. etc.
Isn't Lee all about brute strength too? (since he can't use ninja jutsus)
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-27, 08:05   Link #38
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
i m sorry if i wasn't clear, lee didn't get his strength he WORKED for it...
naruto and garaa both have kik ass demons in them, but the point they got it at birth
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-27, 08:12   Link #39
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Actually, If you think about it, Gamabunta would have never defeated Shukaku with brute strengh alone. They had to wake up Gaara, and to do that, they had to use some justsus (like the transformation technique) That's some kind of skill. But I guess everything else was just brute strength.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-27, 08:22   Link #40
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by lufia
Naruto is a exception to all genins. Having the mass chakra of the kyubi and summoning gambunta is a level Sennin jutsu which is above jouin level. Sennin i just about as strong as hokage because any of those 3 sennins are strong enough to be 1. any other genin would be dead.
Naruto is different from other Genin because he has a huge Chakra reservoir to tap into and is able to summon Gamabunta, but that alone dosen't make him better then other Genin, this has been stated many times in the Naruto boards.

Gaara should be able to hold his own against the Kazekage. However, that may (And most proberbly) not hold true if Gaara were up against other kage.
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote