AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-02, 18:03   Link #21
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I also discovered that demonic gear can be unequipped by hannah at the church if the decurse option is chosen.

I am trying to find a place for Aht in my party: but she is just toooo slow and Wil+Melodianna (my fav atm) already tank well enough.

Sharty is hit or miss. Super cat punch costs all her mana but can possibly do a lot of damage. Atm mine is only lv16 stuck selling things at the shop. She has good resist modifiers but mine has very low res stat which makes her too fragile to use.

Suina with a bowling ball (act2 quest iirc that ate all my wood supply)/Earth Crystal is a surprise gem. She is able to dominate water map as she can dive, gets Depth Charge, gets powered up in water, and the earth crystal allows her to use earth magic vs other water-based creatures (water weak vs earth).

Uya is used similar to Suina on lava maps: but for the most part I use him as a treasure hunter because of his mobility.
I tend to use Aht more for cover than anything else. Stick him next to Uya because of Uya's ridiculous evade and almost nothing can hit Uya. Stack up Wil's battle orders and his chance to be hit goes to something like 15%, before counting cover too.

Sharty saved me a few times with her Ultra Cat Punch gamble since it can do a huge amount of damage if the rng favors you, even if she can't normally hit the monster. Most part though i just leave her in charge of the store though, she makes me about 500-1000 a day now so she's fine there.

I've mostly found the best place for leveling is in the arena elemental fights. I got Uya and Suina up to about 28-30 during chapter 4-5 because of that. I stopped taking them to missions because they were 10 levels above some of the other group members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Wait... I have to make them? I was thinking maybe the dragons have the key.
How do I get the recipt?

I mean the first bronze key door I encountered was in chapter 1. I should by now somehow have stumbled upon a recipt.
I'm pretty sure i got it from ranking up from chapter 3 to 4, either that or leveling up my synthesis I forget. I tend to make a ton of random items since every synthesis counts the same as far as xp goes.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 20:25   Link #22
Ray
Garnet

I'm trying to decide between Yeula and Sewari. I usually dislike blondes, but Sewari has grown on me. I've seen her route dubbed as 'Nothing Happens: The Route', and that keeps me from doing her route. On the flipside, I've heard that there's also something wrong (for the lack of a better word) with Yeula's route. I'll probably end up opting for her route, but I'd greatly appreciate if someone who's done her route would be as kind as to inform me if there's anything distasteful about her story (by distasteful I mean anything that people dislike about it).

Should I forget about enhancing items until I get a suit worthy of enhancement? Also, the stones that increase stats; is there any point in stocking them up or would I better off to use them as I get 'em?

Suina is so adorable ~
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 06:02   Link #23
betazor

any 1 know the effect of lvling in deadbeat dungeon ???.....
betazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 07:07   Link #24
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Should I forget about enhancing items until I get a suit worthy of enhancement? Also, the stones that increase stats; is there any point in stocking them up or would I better off to use them as I get 'em?

Suina is so adorable ~
I just use the stones ASAP on Wil. Because of the RNG nature of level ups HP/SP really doesn't matter too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betazor View Post
any 1 know the effect of lvling in deadbeat dungeon ???.....
Beside the shame of using it, no. I read that there is a boss at the very end of the set which removes the deadbeat status. There are also some overpowered items - not too sure as I have not find the need to use the dungeon at all (doing all the quests and getting 100% completion is sufficient atm).
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 08:19   Link #25
betazor

any recommended place for lvling other then deadbeat ? because its very hard to lvling..., right now my lvl of char is 15 and still chapter 1.....
Old 2012-03-03, 09:30   Link #26
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by betazor View Post
any recommended place for lvling other then deadbeat ? because its very hard to lvling..., right now my lvl of char is 15 and still chapter 1.....
You are probably way overleveled. End of Act 5 and my guys are only lv26, some lesser used ones are @ 22. While all enemies seem to scale in power, experience is based off the base enemy level (so a base lv 5 creature, scaled to lv15, would still not yield much xp when killed).

Spoiler for melodianna's quest:

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-03 at 09:42.
Old 2012-03-03, 11:42   Link #27
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Does completing all of quests influence the ending or something? I'm thinking in playing New Game+ but if I can't get my gorgeous elf ending then I shouldn't try so hard now. ^^'
Old 2012-03-03, 13:08   Link #28
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

If I have two skills of the same kind, for example Flurry I and Flurry II, when I choose both, the lower one is kind of grayed out.
What does that mean?

Oh and where can I get Feathers?
I think I got my first recipt with Feathers at chapter 1 and have not seen a single feather yet.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 14:17   Link #29
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
If I have two skills of the same kind, for example Flurry I and Flurry II, when I choose both, the lower one is kind of grayed out.
What does that mean?

I think I got my first recipt with Feathers at chapter 1 and have not seen a single feather yet.
You can only use one skill of the same type. Flurry I and II are the same skill but the level is different (notice the I and II) which is why you can't equip both at the same time.

If you mean the Eushully Maid Feathers you can only get those from special event cards that appear on some maps. Just progress with your game and should not have problem finding them.

Quote:
Does completing all of quests influence the ending or something? I'm thinking in playing New Game+ but if I can't get my gorgeous elf ending then I shouldn't try so hard now. ^^'
No, side-quest don't affect the heroines ending. However, they do affect the scenes for the secondary characters. Certain units, skills, weapons, materials, recipes etc. can only be obtained by completing certain side-quests. I suggest you try to complete them all. IIRC, access to the ex-dungeons is affected by both the side-quests and the number of members in your party.
Old 2012-03-03, 14:21   Link #30
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
What does that mean?

I think it means they do not stack. The same happens if you equip a character skill that is already granted by a weapon.

Feathers I got off of hychuei @ the lake to the north east.

@ch6 atm and a lot of my money issues have been "solved" with the +1 drop rate bracers. Upgrading rooms and such still drains all my money away. Dungeons getting difficult again as Serawi's heal spell gets somewhat outscaled. Good thing I bought the seeds for the health potion plant.
Old 2012-03-03, 14:40   Link #31
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

I bought a hot spring, of course.
Natural ero gamer choice.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 16:01   Link #32
endarion88

anyone know how many endings there are for every girl?
Old 2012-03-03, 16:14   Link #33
doujin

treasure slime

hey anyone know how to make the treasure slime to appear i read somewhere that i have to reload the map. so does that mean i have to make a save file when in dungeon or outside to load??
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 22:24   Link #34
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
hey anyone know how to make the treasure slime to appear i read somewhere that i have to reload the map. so does that mean i have to make a save file when in dungeon or outside to load??
If you mean at Amurent forest, just save at the world map and reload if it's not there when you start the map.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-03, 22:36   Link #35
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
If you mean at Amurent forest, just save at the world map and reload if it's not there when you start the map.
how rare is it i been reload like 20 time and nothing look like it apear
Old 2012-03-03, 22:41   Link #36
Xacual

Quote:
how rare is it i been reload like 20 time and nothing look like it apear
I can only speak for myself but it took about 8 reloads.

Old 2012-03-03, 23:49   Link #37
betazor

any one know how to enter yuela story ?, iam at chapter 4 (taking flight ), and still not close to yuela ( i notice that every character u close to the name of the chapter will be different) any one can help me >.<
Old 2012-03-04, 00:24   Link #38
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I can only speak for myself but it took about 8 reloads.
sighh... idk why Aroduc from seiha translation said its at Runic Forest Free Map that it appear im confuse now
Old 2012-03-04, 01:42   Link #39
Xacual

Quote:
sighh... idk why Aroduc from seiha translation said its at Runic Forest Free Map that it appear im confuse now
Runic Forest? It's Amurent Forestlands, and then I forget the name but the free zone. Just a warning but make sure you have pierce or can get a lot of units to hit it fast because the thing has 99 Con and 99 Res and it has a habit of escaping the battle after the first turn.

Old 2012-03-04, 01:53   Link #40
Key Board
Carbon

Why are you grinding for treasure slimes
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully