AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-05, 07:36   Link #81
doujin

why they make the main character such a pushover as fighter his weapon line up is horrible he barely get any elemental weapon as for stat he some where mid decent.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 08:49   Link #82
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by raitouazura View Post
i'm still downloading this game, so i have few question :

what is the good and bad part of this game?
how many heroine you can get the ending with?
is there true / harem end?

that's all, thanks in advance
The game is pretty awesome, IMO. One of my favorites from last year. As Falick pointed out, plot & character wise the game is somewhat generic, a classic RPG line-up if I must call it something. Still, the game has some very epic moments you just can't miss.

Gameplay, this is where the game truly shines. You have a huge number of quest to be done, lots of allies to be recruited, a huge number of maps to complete, hundreds of items to create / obtain. So, most of your time will be spent in the RPG elements rather than on the plot. If you don't like countless hours of grinding for materials / EXP / items stay way from it. When I first completed (100% on everything) the game, my playtime was over 600hrs.

As for the routes. There are only three ending for each of three main heroines: Yuela, Emiritta and Seravi. All the other female characters get side-stories during either of the three main routes. There's something like a fourth ending for the game once you complete the EX-Dungeons but, it's more like an extended epilogue rather than a true end.

There is no harem route per say but, by the end of the game everyone is in love with Will (every girl has at least one 18+ scene) and stay with him. Not exactly harem route but, if you meet certain conditions a 4P with the main heroines is possible.

In short. Plot wise is pretty generic with some epic moments. Characters are all likeable and they get their share of development. Gameplay is godlike but, remember it requires you to grind for hours and hours if you are aiming at 100% completion.
Old 2012-03-05, 09:24   Link #83
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
why they make the main character such a pushover as fighter his weapon line up is horrible he barely get any elemental weapon as for stat he some where mid decent.
Wil is a tank with group buffs and a combo attack with everyone. His stats are actually very good, you just have to take into account that every chapter at rank up he gets a boost.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 12:32   Link #84
god asura

Silver hair

Where can i find some silver hair
god asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 13:18   Link #85
Ramong
Danish geek

Send a message via MSN to Ramong
anyone know where I can get discolored blood and electric bones ?
Ramong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 13:39   Link #86
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by god asura View Post
Where can i find some silver hair
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramong View Post
anyone know where I can get discolored blood and electric bones ?
http://kamidori.seiha.org/index.php?title=Materials

Search here, if it's a monster drop just look at what zones you can find said monster in game.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-05, 13:42   Link #87
Ramong
Danish geek

Send a message via MSN to Ramong
Many thanks Xacual
Ramong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 14:04   Link #88
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
Weapon wise its not that bad, you have earth/omni/phy/dark. Whenever I start using the demon hammer I always recall the scene in WC3 where Arthas picks up Frostmourne...

Mine starts to shine in ch6 and 7 (he is good at 7 but is often overshadowed by overpowered new characters). He is kicking ass in ch8!

Ch7 is so long with so many side quests... all these collection quests (10x of every cloth, etc) burns extra time to a point where I skipped the free dungeons.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 14:21   Link #89
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Ch7 is so long with so many side quests... all these collection quests (10x of every cloth, etc) burns extra time to a point where I skipped the free dungeons.
I really don't feel like doing those Bar Quests so I reloaded and avoided the bar once he gave the fruit spices one. I already need too many apples for the damn 10 Plant Supplement quest.

Edit: Finally managed to do the M ranked 1v5 arena with my level 39 Yuela. Evasion 2, Prevail 3 and Pierce 2. Equipping a Reyshia shield for shield 2 helped as well. Those damn robot rockets were brutal. Sadly she went up to 41 so she's out of my roster for the next few missions until the 39s catch up.

Edit Edit: Ragsmuena and her Interdimensional is amazing. Making farming those apples easy.

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-05 at 15:36.
Old 2012-03-05, 17:46   Link #90
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I really don't feel like doing those Bar Quests so I reloaded and avoided the bar once he gave the fruit spices one. I already need too many apples for the damn 10 Plant Supplement quest.

Edit: Finally managed to do the M ranked 1v5 arena with my level 39 Yuela. Evasion 2, Prevail 3 and Pierce 2. Equipping a Reyshia shield for shield 2 helped as well. Those damn robot rockets were brutal. Sadly she went up to 41 so she's out of my roster for the next few missions until the 39s catch up.

Edit Edit: Ragsmuena and her Interdimensional is amazing. Making farming those apples easy.
I used the senko's displace as I was "forced" to take the quest in ch7 and Rag doesn't join until 8. Displace imo is very broken in that chapter since it trivialize the "return to home base asap" missions. Also useful in farming dragons/mines and unlocking doors in old dungeons!
Old 2012-03-05, 18:32   Link #91
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
The game is pretty awesome, IMO. One of my favorites from last year. As Falick pointed out, plot & character wise the game is somewhat generic, a classic RPG line-up if I must call it something. Still, the game has some very epic moments you just can't miss.
Mhm. Almost every story and every character can be considered generic to some extent. One's perspective is important, too. I've found that the rather simple story and the likable characters (I hated Eme for quite some time) complement the gameplay.

Quote:
As for the routes. There are only three ending for each of three main heroines: Yuela, Emiritta and Seravi. All the other female characters get side-stories during either of the three main routes. There's something like a fourth ending for the game once you complete the EX-Dungeons but, it's more like an extended epilogue rather than a true end.
I must've been tired when I first read the first two sentences, as I misread them and assumed that all of the main heroines had 3 endings each. I dislike there being too many different endings. *shrug*

I had thought that there were only 7 chapters in this game, but looking at the last few posts, I see there're more chapters than I had originally assumed.

What's up with the Bowling Ball? It's ridiculously overpowered. Is it an Append weapon?

Just started Chapter 4, and I absolutely love Yeula's route so far. <3

What gets carried over in NG+?

Last edited by Ray; 2012-03-06 at 18:42.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 19:02   Link #92
Xacual

Quote:
I used the senko's displace as I was "forced" to take the quest in ch7 and Rag doesn't join until 8. Displace imo is very broken in that chapter since it trivialize the "return to home base asap" missions. Also useful in farming dragons/mines and unlocking doors in old dungeons!
Ahh I hadn't even thought of using Displace for things like that, it would definitely speed up my farming.

Quick question though, was the 50 potion fruit quest on a timer too? I almost have enough fruit spices and apples for the supplements now too.

Old 2012-03-05, 21:22   Link #93
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Mhm. Almost every story and every character can be considered generic to some extent. One's perspective is important, too. I've found that the rather simple story and the likable characters (I hated Eme for quite some time) complement the gameplay.

I must've been tired when I first read the first two sentences, as I misread them and assumed that all of the main heroines had 3 endings each. I dislike there being too many different endings. *shrug*

I had thought that there were only 7 chapters in this game, but looking at the last few posts, I see there're more chapters than I had originally assumed.

What's the Bowling Ball? It's ridiculously overpowered. Is it an Append weapon?

Just started Chapter 4, and I absolutely love Yeula's route so far. <3

What gets carried over in NG+?
Bowling ball is a reward for gathering 20 wood+good wood (or was it good/refined?). Its a dark weapon for Suina which decreases her movement by 1 (just equip another weapon if you are moving her), but comes with 40 str and 20 crit. It also has a chance to instant kill enemies which procs 10% of the time.

Edit: the death effect can also proc off other spells as long as the ball is equipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Ahh I hadn't even thought of using Displace for things like that, it would definitely speed up my farming.

Quick question though, was the 50 potion fruit quest on a timer too? I almost have enough fruit spices and apples for the supplements now too.
Its on a timer.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-05 at 22:35.
Old 2012-03-06, 00:21   Link #94
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Question:
How does the Tools stat work? I tried adding/removing +tools furniture but items still cost the same amount of materials to make...
Old 2012-03-06, 01:14   Link #95
Xacual

Quote:
Question:
How does the Tools stat work? I tried adding/removing +tools furniture but items still cost the same amount of materials to make...
You need a lot to notice any difference, I think I have almost every space with +tools now and I can make make materials at 1 to 1 now.

Edit: The Guantlet rounds were surprisingly easy. I kind of expected harder from them. Only one that gave me trouble was Suina because she kept getting charmed by the damn harpy.

Actually scratch that, the 5th opponent on Sharty's is a pain in the ass. A 5 range holy nuke and then double action attacks at close range. Serawi's was probably the easiest since with her fire suit's 9 range nuke she could sit in one spot and kill each opponent.

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-06 at 01:51.
Old 2012-03-06, 02:06   Link #96
apocjunk

I'm really sorry as this going to sound retarded, but how does one equip a new skill? I can't get by the second level Sunlit Clearing because I can't figure out how to equip Flying and google is less than useless for once
apocjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 02:13   Link #97
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocjunk View Post
I'm really sorry as this going to sound retarded, but how does one equip a new skill? I can't get by the second level Sunlit Clearing because I can't figure out how to equip Flying and google is less than useless for once
Do you mean trying to completely explore it right when you first visit? If so you can't, you need to wait for when you have Suina for Dive or Sharty for Flight. Though you should get a bracelet that gives dive too.

Old 2012-03-06, 02:25   Link #98
apocjunk

Weird, because I cleared everything out but nothing happens (I made sure to walk over every square) and then the 40 turn limit hits and the Game Over screen comes up, so obviously I'm screwing something up.

Thanks for the quick reply by the way!
apocjunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 02:36   Link #99
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocjunk View Post
Weird, because I cleared everything out but nothing happens (I made sure to walk over every square) and then the 40 turn limit hits and the Game Over screen comes up, so obviously I'm screwing something up.

Thanks for the quick reply by the way!
There's a square to the right across the water at the bottom of the map.

Old 2012-03-06, 02:41   Link #100
betazor

any one know how to test crals supplement ???....... i dont know how .... pls help mee...
betazor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully