AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-04-11, 23:16   Link #1281
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Vargas will probably have passed away. Uona is in the above images, she's aged well. Emily is probably getting some greys, but still retaining the MILF look.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 23:42   Link #1282
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Strange that the kid would take his mother's last name though... Unless he's some bastard kid with an unknown father or something.

Also, just noticed that Kio looks... older in the scan...
Surely a long shot, but Arisa's butt slap could have worked and Asem is indeed the father of Dique 2.0.

Kio inherited Asem's eyes in this scan.
Old 2012-04-12, 00:45   Link #1283
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Demon Large?...my god if thats not a bad guys name I don't know what is...
Quattro Vagina.
Old 2012-04-12, 01:25   Link #1284
Phantom Pain

Here's my theory's on how things could go after episode 27.

Spoiler for My Theory:
Phantom Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 02:31   Link #1285
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by atilim View Post
I have my doubts that romary actually likes zeheart, it may seem like that but it looks to me like she cares about him in a way that he is important person for Asemu.

Like if Asemu kills Zeheart it will effect him like Amuro Ray killing Lala.

What I'm mostly wondering is if they will end up making Asemu a X-rounder after all. When he was fighting with the helmet his powers was stronger then a true X-rounder.
I'm feeling that she loves them both equally. However Zeheart left before she could really decide which threw her into confusion. Perhaps she was hoping that by talking to Zeheart she would be able to know what she truly felt and she put any feelings for Asemu aside until she could properly choose. However doing that on served to make Asemu feel betrayed. He's now ignoring her so we can't really see what is really happening in her mind right now.
Old 2012-04-12, 02:47   Link #1286
RX93-2
White Unicorn

@Phantom Pain: Your first suggestion would undo all the (small) development they have given Asem.
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 07:30   Link #1287
Nakorius

After seeing those gen-3 characters i got a bad feeling for Olbright.. His hypothetical kid should be one of the mains, but there is no one similar...What was his full name again?
Nakorius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 09:22   Link #1288
atilim
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I'm feeling that she loves them both equally. However Zeheart left before she could really decide which threw her into confusion. Perhaps she was hoping that by talking to Zeheart she would be able to know what she truly felt and she put any feelings for Asemu aside until she could properly choose. However doing that on served to make Asemu feel betrayed. He's now ignoring her so we can't really see what is really happening in her mind right now.

Lets not forget that Gundam Age is more shonen then some of the older gundams where romance was a bit messed up (Seed was almost a romance drama).

I just don't get the feeling that Gundam Age is a appropriate show for romance drama's even the Flit potential love interest never really became a love interest at best it was hinted.

If Gundam Age was similar to Seed and Zeta then I could see her being indecisive about her feelings but with the whole less mature looking animation, less complicated political issue the target is obviously a younger audience.
atilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 09:32   Link #1289
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX93-2 View Post
@Phantom Pain: Your first suggestion would undo all the (small) development they have given Asem.
In my opinion it doesn't. After all, Asem had always craved being an X-Rounder. Sometimes we should let him taste the fruits of his efforts, that being him becoming an X-Rounder. On the other hand, becoming one would also taint Asem's future forever. He would realise from hindsight how foolish such a pursuit was - how it brought about (indirectly) his mentor's death, how it ruined his adolescence. Truly epic, as Asem would finally grow up from his X-Rounder fetish and mature into the man he was supposed to be.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 09:40   Link #1290
justsomeguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
In my opinion it doesn't. After all, Asem had always craved being an X-Rounder.
That's an oversimplification. What Asemu craved was to be better than his father, and he thought being an X-Rounder was the only way to do it. Getting over that is necessary character development.

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 10:13   Link #1291
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
That's an oversimplification. What Asemu craved was to be better than his father, and he thought being an X-Rounder was the only way to do it. Getting over that is necessary character development.
That's why I'm suggesting that he becomes one. But ends up losing things that are truly precious to him.

And I don't think Asemu craved to be better than his father, at least it wasn't his main intention. Rather he wanted to be as good as his father since he couldn't stand the limelight on him for being the son of Flit Asuno. He had to live up to expectations.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 11:17   Link #1292
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Turning Asem into an X-Rounder would mess up the contrast they've been setting up between him and Zeheart as pilots. Zeheart is not only an X-Rounder, but is also artificially enhancing his abilities via that mask. Asem, on the other hand, is growing in skill purely by his own merit, without the aid of natural or artificial X-Rounder abilities.
Old 2012-04-12, 12:05   Link #1293
kakakka

And Asemu seemed to already let go of his desires to become X-Rounder. Him still pursuing that wouldn't make sense at this point.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 14:07   Link #1294
atilim
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
And Asemu seemed to already let go of his desires to become X-Rounder. Him still pursuing that wouldn't make sense at this point.
Just saying, you could say this almost every episode after Woolf gave Asemu a pep talk....

Just for argument sake, if Asemu not wanting to become a X-rounder might be the very thing that will make him a X-rounder.

I would prefer Asemu becoming a X-rounder instead of having him suddenly gain the power to defeat Zeheart. Their is nothing more annoying then a character suddenly getting the power to defeat his enemy without having to do something special (training) and their has to be a final showdown between Asemu and Zeheart otherwise the 2e arc will never be satisfying.
atilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 14:34   Link #1295
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Just saying, you could say this almost every episode after Woolf gave Asemu a pep talk....

Just for argument sake, if Asemu not wanting to become a X-rounder might be the very thing that will make him a X-rounder.

I would prefer Asemu becoming a X-rounder instead of having him suddenly gain the power to defeat Zeheart. Their is nothing more annoying then a character suddenly getting the power to defeat his enemy without having to do something special (training) and their has to be a final showdown between Asemu and Zeheart otherwise the 2e arc will never be satisfying.
Asemu does train. In simulations against Zeheart's and Flit's pre-timeskip combat-data nonetheless. If that's not something special, I don't know what is. I hope Asemu will not become an X-Rounder and stays the way he is: A suberb Pilot, that can kick an X-Rounders ass with his own skill and not some special ability. There are enough other protagonists in the franchise with special abilities, and Asemu is a nice change.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 14:59   Link #1296
kakakka

Quote:

I think I already talked about that the last time we talked.

Asemu is already a good pilot. Also, Asemu suddenly gaining X-Rounder ability is by itself a "sudden power-up".
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 15:04   Link #1297
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Death of a character coming this ep?

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...8GUNDAM+GUY%29
Old 2012-04-12, 15:06   Link #1298
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

That... looks like Max.
Old 2012-04-12, 15:10   Link #1299
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
That... looks like Max.
I suspected it was Remi.
Old 2012-04-12, 15:13   Link #1300
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Remi wouldn't be piloting. And Max also wears glasses.