AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-12-23, 23:04   Link #801
james0246

Sorry for the delay (I've been traveling for the holidays). Milan's OP looks okay. Though I am sure this type of thread has been made before, I couldn't find an exact match, so I'll simply start a new thread. If Milan doesn't mind, I'll give the thread to El Negro (and if Milan does mind...well tough luck .). Thread will be created shortly.

Edit: Thread started here.

Last edited by james0246; 2011-12-23 at 23:15.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 23:09   Link #802
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

^ Sure go ahead, I don't mind
Old 2011-12-26, 07:44   Link #803
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 568 is out, we need a new thread!
Old 2011-12-29, 21:46   Link #804
itachi-san314

I dont know where it would go since it involves multiple series, but I think it might be interesting to have a discussion about wars in anime and whether they are beneficial/detrimental to the plot and for the fans and which series pulled it off the best. Naruto is currently in one and Bleach and One Piece recently finished them. Also each series could very well have another in the future so the thread could possibly stay relevant for a long time. If you think that having just the series specific threads is enough then no problem
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 21:50   Link #805
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I dont know where it would go since it involves multiple series, but I think it might be interesting to have a discussion about wars in anime and whether they are beneficial/detrimental to the plot and for the fans and which series pulled it off the best. Naruto is currently in one and Bleach and One Piece recently finished them. Also each series could very well have another in the future so the thread could possibly stay relevant for a long time. If you think that having just the series specific threads is enough then no problem
The General Anime sub-forum is an ideal place for a general war arc discussion.
Old 2012-02-09, 04:43   Link #806
TimeMask
Phantom Member

I'd like to request 2 character threads be made for the 2 main characters for Sasuke and Naruto were you talk about their characters and the threads would look like:

[Character] Sasuke Uchiha

[Character] Naruto Uzumaki

When I used the search button I couldn't find a character thread for Sasuke or Naruto but I found 1 for Sakura, Hinata and Oro.

If Naruto and Sasuke already have threads it would be good if [character] was put into the threads title.

Last edited by TimeMask; 2012-02-11 at 10:13.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-09, 11:32   Link #807
james0246

^There are, quite literally, 100+ threads dedicated to these 2 characters. So, I see no real reason to make another thread.

That being said, if you have some new idea about either character, I would be more than happy to consider starting a new thread. Otherwise, pre-existing threads will suffice for now.
Old 2012-02-09, 14:38   Link #808
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^There are, quite literally, 100+ threads dedicated to these 2 characters. So, I see no real reason to make another thread.

That being said, if you have some new idea about either character, I would be more than happy to consider starting a new thread. Otherwise, pre-existing threads will suffice for now.
OK, I have a theory about how Sasuke could get the curse mark from Jugo's flesh would that be OK for a new thread? here's the theory (I don't want poll in thread):

The title is: Will Sasuke get the curse mark from having Jugo's flesh?

I think the Sasuke vs Killer Bee fight may have been Kishi's way to give the curse mark to Sasuke because:

Spoiler:

Karin says a enzyme in Jugo's blood is what causes his ability the curse mark to activate.

Spoiler:

Jugo gave Sasuke his flesh to repair Sasuke’s chest from Killer Bee’s attack which means Sasuke has Jugo’s blood.

Possible reason why Sasuke hasn't shown the Curse Mark yet:

Sasuke has Jugo's enzyme which contains the curse marks power (since he has Jugo's blood) but he needs to find a way to activate this enzyme to use the curse mark.

Jugo knows how to use the curse mark without Oro's curse seal so he may be able to help Sasuke activate the curse mark or Kabuto could cause it to activate since he has a lot of Oro's knowledge.

Do you think there's a chance Sasuke could get the curse mark to activate or will Jugo's enzyme stay not active in Sasuke forever?

Last edited by TimeMask; 2012-03-18 at 16:16.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 05:53   Link #809
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

How about new popularity (poll) thread/s for male and females?

It's been some time since those were made. And I think it would be great if we had this polls again

Of course there is not enough space to put all male characters on the poll. Characters Danzou, Juugo, Karin, Suigetsu, Neji, Kiba, Kisame, Deidara, Sasori, Zetsu Sarutobi, Hashirama, Tobirama, Choji, Shino etc etc could not be added.

Spoiler for List of Characters Male:

Spoiler for List of Characters Female:

Also maybe a poll for favorite filler character? Of course I would need help to make a list of characters for that.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2012-04-21 at 08:12.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 11:56   Link #810
james0246

^I agree, it is time for a new character poll thread. I will make the threads later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
OK, I have a theory about how Sasuke could get the curse mark from Jugo's flesh would that be OK for a new thread? here's the theory (I don't want poll in thread):
Here you go, the new thread has been created.
Old 2012-03-20, 10:22   Link #811
Sasukemaru
Banned

I suggest a new thread based on the senju extinction theory. Basically you make your casd as to why u think the strongest clan to ever exist is down to it's final member. Or maybe they branched off into smaller clans such as namikaze? I think it's a interesting topic which hasn't been touched.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 11:14   Link #812
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
How about new popularity (poll) thread/s for male and females?

It's been some time since those were made. And I think it would be great if we had this polls again

Thanks in advance
Could you change Yahiko to another character (at best, Yahiko is one of the tertiary characters). Hell, if you want to replace him with Pain, that would be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Requesting a thread for the new movie. Kishimoto is doing this one so it might be interesting.
Done and Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
I suggest a new thread based on the senju extinction theory. Basically you make your casd as to why u think the strongest clan to ever exist is down to it's final member. Or maybe they branched off into smaller clans such as namikaze? I think it's a interesting topic which hasn't been touched.
Done and Done.
Old 2012-03-22, 11:31   Link #813
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Could you change Yahiko to another character (at best, Yahiko is one of the tertiary characters). Hell, if you want to replace him with Pain, that would be okay.
Done! I replaced Yahiko with Kabuto.
Old 2012-03-25, 01:26   Link #814
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2012-03-25, 03:30   Link #815
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Spoiler for Manga:
Thread created.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 17:05   Link #816
sayde

So apparently a 6 minute OVA recently came out w/ Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations depicting the battle between Madara & Kyuubi vs Hashirama. And at least one fansub group has already taken the liberty of releasing it. So should a new thread be created for this relatively brief OVA?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 10:19   Link #817
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ There are a couple more shorts apart from that one, I think.
Old 2012-04-21, 06:32   Link #818
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Is there a reason a character poll thread/s creation has been delayed? Should I change some characters on the lists or something else?
Old 2012-04-21, 06:42   Link #819
james0246

Quote:
Is there a reason a character poll thread/s creation has been delayed? Should I change some characters on the lists or something else?
Sorry, I had some problems on my end (busy busy busy), so I never got around to making the threads.

That being said, the images are too large (or should I say long, ex: [img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg685/scaled.php?server=685&filename=uzumakinarutob.jpg& res=medium[img] does not fit inside the poll parameters) for the poll options. Consequently, I never had time to re-do the images, so I never started the thread (I still don't have the time, really).

If you would like to re-do the images so they can fit inside the poll parameters, that would be very helpful. Otherwise, it will still be a little longer before I can start the thread (I'll have time next Tuesday).
Old 2012-04-21, 08:15   Link #820
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

^ Sorry about that, when I checked the pictures in another favo char thread I only focused on their size (100 x 100 px). I completely forgot to check their file size as well. Anyway I edited my original post and fixed their file size.

Sorry for the trouble again.

Tags
request, requests