AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2012-06-21, 22:34   Link #1301
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Preception abuse is what I call it. That's what happens in any game that requires judging.

24 point lead for the Heat into the 4th quarter. Any comments?
The OKC were not ready to play against the Heat. Thet to ininexperienced and many did play to their full potential. And the bad calls from the Refs did not help either. The Spurs would have stood a better chance against the Heat.

For anybody who stars to say the James is better then King Jordan
One remember he could not it by himself he needed wade and Bosh to get a championship and http://youtu.be/gAbojIyN1zY

And I already see him acting like this after a 1 championship http://youtu.be/leWtBAw6Ilc.

Quote:
James, hey you had many tries and you finally got one.
Thats for sure.
Old 2012-06-21, 22:41   Link #1302
hero147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
I'm gonna take this moment -- and vomit.

OKC was the last line of defense against the Heat winning, and they let us down.

Yes. This is my dose of buttmad. (No, I'm not all that serious)
I hope they don't threepeat. Though I might be getting ahead of myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
The OKC were not ready to play against the Heat. Thet to ininexperienced and many did play to their full potential. And the bad calls from the Refs did not help either. The Spurs would have stood a better chance against the Heat.

For anybody who stars to say the James is better then Knig Jordan
One remember he could not it by himself he needed wade and Bosh to get a championship and http://youtu.be/gAbojIyN1zY

And I already see him acting like this after a 1 championship http://youtu.be/leWtBAw6Ilc.

Thats for sure.
James is nowhere near Jordan.
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 22:51   Link #1303
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Wow, I guess he is not allowed to be happy and celebrate after winning his first title in front of the home crowd. That sucks.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 22:54   Link #1304
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
I hope they don't threepeat. Though I might be getting ahead of myself.

Yes you are brother and that assuming they can keep the "Big 3" with the money issues they will be sure too have .

And thats for sure too. the distance between them is as the Sun and The Earth.
And even that may not be enough of a good estimate.

Quote:
home crowd.
Dude left his "Home crowd" to win in Miami because he could not do it alone.
And even then he did them dirty .
Old 2012-06-21, 22:55   Link #1305
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
He's not even near Kobe. MJ is unbeaten in the NBA Finals. James already lost one.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 22:59   Link #1306
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Looks like Shana will leave behind Mikoto in a smoking trail, if you know what I mean.
Fuzetsu is so goddamn broken.

@topic Who's the Finals MVP, then? Bron? If so, he would be the first since MJ to be the league MVP AND Finals MVP in the same year.

I mean, a lot of his playoff stats this year has appeared in the record books at the moment. But then again, that's just one championship ring. But hey, what matters is that "Ringless" memes WILL suck starting today.

So, LeBron haters, please just suck it or just wait for him to get 11 more. (11 rings, 10 fingers, anyone?)
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 23:03   Link #1307
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Fuzetsu is so goddamn broken.

@topic Who's the Finals MVP, then? Bron? If so, he would be the first since MJ to be the league MVP AND Finals MVP in the same year.

I mean, a lot of his playoff stats this year has appeared in the record books at the moment. But then again, that's just one championship ring. But hey, what matters is that "Ringless" memes WILL suck starting today.

So, LeBron haters, please just suck it or just wait for him to get 11 more. (11 rings, 10 fingers, anyone?)
He could not do it by himself he needed wWade and Bosh to get a championship and did you watch the video. http://youtu.be/gAbojIyN1zY.
And you wish.
Old 2012-06-21, 23:07   Link #1308
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

...This has gotten ugly...well, that's what makes fanbases, I suppose...can't say anything since I watch the Philadelphia Eagles.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 23:09   Link #1309
judasmartel
*Author

But well, it doesn't matter how you get a ring. It's a goddamn championship ring, for Pete's sake!

But yeah, he won't be hated as much like right now if he stayed in Cleveland and try get that ring all by himself like MJ did for Chicago instead of teaming up with two other superstars just to get one.

I say Bron and MJ are very different. MJ won't team up with Bird and Magic because he wanted to beat those guys. Bron just wants to get a ring so that people would stop hounding him for that.

To be fair though, MJ-era Bulls were quick to respond to his request for a solid supporting cast. Cleveland, not so much.
Old 2012-06-21, 23:11   Link #1310
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

congrats to Miami for winning the 2012 NBA Championship, well Lebron finally got a championship ring i think that is enough for him lol, im gonna cheer Chicago Bulls next year to be the champs but hopefully Derrick Rose stay uninjured and healthy all through out
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 23:15   Link #1311
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Wow, I guess he is not allowed to be happy and celebrate after winning his first title in front of the home crowd. That sucks.
I guess he needs to win the championship on the road next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
congrats to Miami for winning the 2012 NBA Championship, well Lebron finally got a championship ring i think that is enough for him lol, im gonna cheer Chicago Bulls next year to be the champs but hopefully Derrick Rose stay uninjured and healthy all through out
If one would say, "Oh, Bron just lucked out because Chicago went out of the playoffs early due to that D-Rose injury", remember that anything could happen in the NBA and Miami could have beaten a D-Rose-led Chicago anyway.

If Bron is just an ordinary superstar, one would be enough. But since high school he was hyped as the next thing since Michael Jordan, so for a guy like that, one is not enough. He needs 12 to stop EVERYONE from talking shit about him.
Old 2012-06-21, 23:16   Link #1312
sky black swordman

Quote:
Lebron finally got a championship ring i think that is enough for him lol,
I hear that .

@ judasmartel but can he do it on his own.
Old 2012-06-21, 23:17   Link #1313
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well all I got to say is congratulation to the Heats. James, hey you had many tries and you finally got one. Well since the Finals appear over, anyone want to talk about the off season of their favorite team.
It should be a great off-season for the Heat.

It looks like some decent role players could be had with the 27th pick. I didn't pay attention to college hoops this past season, but from the mock drafts I've seen, someone like Jared Sullinger, Doren Lamb or Fab Melo could be available.

As far as free agency, I'm hoping this championship can lure either Nash or Andre Miller to take their talents to South Beach.
Old 2012-06-21, 23:19   Link #1314
Elo the Blue

Quote:
He could not do it by himself he needed wWade and Bosh to get a championship and did you watch the video. http://youtu.be/gAbojIyN1zY.
And you wish.
-_-

No NBA superstar has won a championship by himself.
Old 2012-06-21, 23:19   Link #1315
judasmartel
*Author

Hmm... How about the Lakers? Rumors say that Pau wants out, they have the 60th pick in the draft, so rebuilding is close to impossible right now. And there's the "Dwight to LA" rumor, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
-_-

Of course, no one has ever won a championship all by himself. Jordan did it with Pippen, and later Rodman.

I think that the haters will never appreciate him EVER because he left his home town team to take his talents to South Beach.
Old 2012-06-21, 23:24   Link #1316
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Happy for LeBron, but I glad the NBA is over (after the Draft). I'm ready for some NFL/NCAAF now. I gotta wait two more months.

Quote:
As far as free agency, I'm hoping this championship can lure either Nash or Andre Miller to take their talents to South Beach.
Don't really have to lure Nash.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...hWlS_blog.html
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 23:24   Link #1317
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Did Jordan change teams to win? No.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 23:26   Link #1318
Elo the Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
But well, it doesn't matter how you get a ring. It's a goddamn championship ring, for Pete's sake!

But yeah, he won't be hated as much like right now if he stayed in Cleveland and try get that ring all by himself like MJ did for Chicago instead of teaming up with two other superstars just to get one.

I say Bron and MJ are very different. MJ won't team up with Bird and Magic because he wanted to beat those guys. Bron just wants to get a ring so that people would stop hounding him for that.

To be fair though, MJ-era Bulls were quick to respond to his request for a solid supporting cast. Cleveland, not so much.
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1282846796

Do people really understand how good the man in the picture above was?

MJ is the G.O.A.T. He's one of my favorite athletes of all time even though I wasn't even into basketball when he was winning titles. But I've done enough research to know that this belief he won titles by himself is false. He undoubtedly came up huge in some the biggest moments, but he had help. In fact, some of his greatest Finals moments were assists.
Old 2012-06-21, 23:28   Link #1319
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
See what I meant above?

Quote:
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1282846796

Do people really understand how good the man in the picture above was?

MJ is the G.O.A.T. He's one of my favorite athletes of all time even though I wasn't even into basketball when he was winning titles. But I've done enough research to know that this belief he won titles by himself is false. He undoubtedly came up huge in some the biggest moments, but he had help. In fact, some of his greatest Finals moments were assists.
Yes, he is. I also said above that MJ did not win rings all by himself. Of course, nobody does that.

I think the lesson I learned today is this: DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ORIGINAL TEAM JUST TO GET A RING, OR THE WHOLE WORLD WILL HATE YOU FOR IT. Just keep hounding your front office to give you a strong supporting cast.
Old 2012-06-21, 23:30   Link #1320
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
OMG this is just pathetic.

The people who keep comparing Lebron to jordan need to shut up, its a stupid comparison since they both played in very different leagues and have very different playstyles. And there is not much arguing that Mj is the greatest to ever play so why even make such comparisons. People should let lebron forge his own legacy and stop trying to shape him into another MJ.

Also people who think it is a big deal that Lebron switched teams to get a championship need to shut up. Sure he didn't do it in the most graceful of ways but his intentions are no different than anyone else switching teams to have a better chance at a championship or for a higher salary. This crap happens all the time yet it is a problem because Lebron did it, lol. Nah he should have just stayed on that crappy managed Cav team where he could never get a good bunch of players to support him. And even in the years where iot seemed like he had a good cast, they still failed at team chemistry and it still seemed like Lebron was carrying too much of the team on his back. So yeah i can totally see how he had no right to leave that team after so many failed attempts at putting a functional cast together.

I'm not gona argue, even being a Lebron fan (since I'm a Cav fan) I can admit to the mistakes he made and heck even he himself has admitted his mistakes and grown upon them and changed for the better.

If you were watching the game tonight at one point when the heat had built a considerable lead Chambers was celebrating prematurely and Lebron showed some true collectiveness and sportsminship when he went up to Chambers on the court and told him to save it for when its over, just focus on the game. Shows how much the guy has matured.

All these Lebron haters make me laugh honestly, especially considering how I'm a die hard Cavs fan. I swear I must be the only Cavs fan right now that is actually happy for Lebron.

P.S. Jordan didn't do it by himself either.

Last edited by GuidoHunter_Toki; 2012-06-21 at 23:49.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote