AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-28, 06:14   Link #9781
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

im hoping their will be a space battle with laser spamming all around like gundam war style
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 07:26   Link #9782
ziggi92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
I honestly wonder how this whole moon thing is gonna work...it's not like the Kurokami family has an actual base up there, right...? lol, it's gonna be interesting.
I'm getting feeling that is not Coincidence Kurokami Family has Base in the Moon and maybe this reason why Kurokami are so connect to Abnormality that they maybe found something on Moon which let to mass Abnormality which they then experiment on Children in Hospital like Zenkichi Mother was working on.

Maybe this reason why the greatest success was with Kurokami Family which is Medaka.

Clearly Looking Forward to Next Chapter.
ziggi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 08:09   Link #9783
NeutralZero

Really like the image of a somewhat chibi Ajimu...
so who would be the next opponent... hope they reserve the loli for last...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 08:35   Link #9784
Naginoura
匂宮家

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post

I am definitely curious whether anybody over in Japan managed to figure that riddle out. Zenkichi opened up with a rather minor/complicated thing in bringing up the kanji reading of the last character, but looking over the rest of the message I think all of the other kanji should have had their standard readings. The only real jump in logic, then, was the idea of matching the hiragana characters in the message up with the names of Medaka Box characters. With 42 hiragana syllables and 6 names total, that's on average about ~7 syllables per name. I don't think there's really any logical train of thought that would lead to someone guessing at that possibility; it would have to be just some random flash of insight leading to the correct identification of one name, leading up from there.

On the whole though, great stuff.
People did figure it out. At least up to the 6 names. The moon thing was mentioned, but I didn't see anyone saying "they are going to the moon". Here's an excerpt from a blog post commenting on chapter 151.

Quote:
次号、31号ではついに暗号の答え発表。
んー。
結局分からんかったのですよねえ。
それっぽいものはネット中にばら撒かれていましたが。
特に全ての文字をアナグラムにして、

雲仙冥加
不知火半袖
鍋島猫美
阿久根高貴
志布志飛沫
飯塚食人

の六人を弾きだしたものには着目したいですね。
これが正しいのだとしたら・・・。

Naginoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 08:37   Link #9785
Soji

NeutralZero@I have to agree on this one.Although to being seal like this>_>They are joker,but they are still naive on this one. Seem to me no one teach them to avoid to be hit not matter how strong you are.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 08:49   Link #9786
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I posted that before the chapter was translated. My concerns have actually been, for the most part, assuaged.
First time in a while with this manga...
I already told you once not jump to conclusions before reading the chapter translated, didn't I?
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 08:52   Link #9787
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naginoura View Post
People did figure it out. At least up to the 6 names. The moon thing was mentioned, but I didn't see anyone saying "they are going to the moon". Here's an excerpt from a blog post commenting on chapter 151.
Wow, so some people did get it huh. That is pretty cool. There's no point in including a riddle that no one's ever gonna solve, but since people actually got that far I imagine a decent portion of the community must have gotten some decent speculation and enjoyment out of it.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 09:06   Link #9788
Homura7

Kumagawa sudden appearance explained. He was just trolling, as expected.

And the "Anshin-san still enjoys being sealed off" made me laugh histerically. Man, I love this woman.
Old 2012-06-28, 09:26   Link #9789
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Yea he basically meant that she could get out at any time...she just doesn't feel like it "Trololololol"
Screw Kuma...Ajimu should be the new trollface.jpg
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 07:49   Link #9790
DawnEmperor

Finally...volume 16 gets a cheerful cover, with the student council(well, Medaka's student council).
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 12:02   Link #9791
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
I want to drop this manga but at the same time I want to know how it ends. It is a paradox.
Old 2012-07-02, 12:44   Link #9792
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guernsey View Post
I want to drop this manga but at the same time I want to know how it ends. It is a paradox.
Why? Might as well drop it and come back later, there's no known overiding plot and arcs are determined in an arc by arc basis, so it's not like there's any specific event you mostly know will occur and want to see how it pans out beyond this arc.

It's almost like a slice of life with it's lack of plot, but it has some action currently mixed in. I was going to compare the known plot to bleach, but we actually know more of the overiding plot of Bleach in comparison to Medaka box.

If you want to drop it might as well drop it now, there's nothing stopping you from picking it back up later. It's not like you have to drop it permanently.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 16:11   Link #9793
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
I'll give it a shot. Well.....I'm off.
Old 2012-07-02, 19:05   Link #9794
Last Carpet

Sui said all 6 suitors were language users....so swords aside...I wonder what Namanie's Word Skill is.

Sui uses Kanji Style, it re-arranges kanji to change their meaning and effect.

Mogura uses Misconversion Style, she converts words from the wrong hiragana to change their meaning and effect.

Since Namanie's verbal tic(Ruki) is Kiru(meaning to cut in Hiragana) backwards, I'm guessing her Style has to do with reversing hiragana.

...also....we never got a full explanantion of what the Kamome System does.
I wonder if he has a Word Style too?
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 09:22   Link #9795
Tenchi Hou Take

Spoilers out

Spoiler for spoiler:

I see that most probably ending in rejection. Not really sure if Nisio has the balls to end it here.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 09:44   Link #9796
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Spoilers out

Spoiler for spoiler:

I see that most probably ending in rejection. Not really sure if Nisio has the balls to end it here.
Well....it's true that seem the most likely scenario to happen. Still I hope the author take another route.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 09:48   Link #9797
Homura7

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-07-03, 09:53   Link #9798
novalysis

Quote:
Spoilers out

Spoiler for spoiler:

Well, Nisio might choose to surprise us, and instead take pot-shots at Rom-Coms where the two character have confessed and are now in an actual relationship.

Ie: Clannad Afterstory, Mysterious Girlfriend X, etc.

Confession is not necessarily the end.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 13:22   Link #9799
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Not really sure if Nisio has the balls to end it here.
Spoiler:
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 13:28   Link #9800
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

As stated before...having the main characters start a relationship doesn't mean the end of the series. Not by a long shot.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council