AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-04, 09:05   Link #61
Tom1
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
wow,this ln is realy good, can't wait for the next chapter..
in illustration of volume 2 there is a little girl with silver hair, who is she??
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 09:15   Link #62
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1 View Post
wow,this ln is realy good, can't wait for the next chapter..
in illustration of volume 2 there is a little girl with silver hair, who is she??
I think that's the one who also claim him as her Onii-sama. Look like he has a frivolous Blackhazel father
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 16:59   Link #63
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Great White North
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1 View Post
wow,this ln is realy good, can't wait for the next chapter..
in illustration of volume 2 there is a little girl with silver hair, who is she??
Spoiler for Volume 2. Just the small stuff.:


Oh, and did you know this light novel is now rated 19+ in Korea? It's all too crazzzy.
__________________
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 06:16   Link #64
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
The brocon is strong here. Stronger then oniaii
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 03:02   Link #65
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
Spoiler for Volume 2. Just the small stuff.:


Oh, and did you know this light novel is now rated 19+ in Korea? It's all too crazzzy.
lol what? really?

now isnt that interesting ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
The brocon is strong here. Stronger then oniaii
ehhhhhhhhhhhhh? someone whose even more brocon then akiko?

i mean for her.. brocon is an "IDENTITY"

can u really beat that?

(she even got a blood noise from getting told she was cute >>)
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 03:36   Link #66
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
lol what? really?

now isnt that interesting ^^



ehhhhhhhhhhhhh? someone whose even more brocon then akiko?

i mean for her.. brocon is an "IDENTITY"
can u really beat that?

(she even got a blood noise from getting told she was cute >>)
still can't beat Noa (Onii-chan control)...."Incest for Life"
Akiko still can't pull a knife and stab it in less than a second, the moment she recognize new rival appearance.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 07:05   Link #67
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
Spoiler for Volume 2. Just the small stuff.:


Oh, and did you know this light novel is now rated 19+ in Korea? It's all too crazzzy.
Spoiler for Question:
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 08:19   Link #68
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
^
Most likely because their bloodline make them a target of killing attempt.
So when he was born as first child of Blackhazel, the Blackhazels hide him somewhere, until they have enough power to reclaim him, which is acquired in Maria generation
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 11:07   Link #69
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
^
Most likely because their bloodline make them a target of killing attempt.
So when he was born as first child of Blackhazel, the Blackhazels hide him somewhere, until they have enough power to reclaim him, which is acquired in Maria generation
I don't think so cause there is no way everything they gained from Maria only furthermore their bloodline came from royalty that means at the very least they are wealthy enough as it is... And the same goes for his mother side too.....
Spoiler for picure:

And it looks from this pic they are quite young that means they meet in the exactly 13 years ago...
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 11:48   Link #70
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I don't think so cause there is no way everything they gained from Maria only furthermore their bloodline came from royalty that means at the very least they are wealthy enough as it is... And the same goes for his mother side too.....
Spoiler for picure:

And it looks from this pic they are quite young that means they meet in the exactly 13 years ago...
if its true then they have no reason to hide him right?
and by 'power', I mean not only wealth but also influence,etc

May be he's been contested by both parents Family, so one of them hide him somewhere but lost him due to being adopted before Maria found him
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 19:31   Link #71
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
if its true then they have no reason to hide him right?
and by 'power', I mean not only wealth but also influence,etc

May be he's been contested by both parents Family, so one of them hide him somewhere but lost him due to being adopted before Maria found him
I don't think if they have enough power and influence I think they can put him in a 24 hour surveillance or better yet bribed the orphanage to never let him be adopted... To me I think he was been thrown away by his parents for being not on the level to be the next heir I think like compare him to Maria he would look like "Unko" and the same goes for his sister on his mother side....
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 22:42   Link #72
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I don't think if they have enough power and influence I think they can put him in a 24 hour surveillance or better yet bribed the orphanage to never let him be adopted... To me I think he was been thrown away by his parents for being not on the level to be the next heir I think like compare him to Maria he would look like "Unko" and the same goes for his sister on his mother side....
then why the current heir of both side now want him?
Are they try to lick back their spit? ....ewww....Xp
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 01:34   Link #73
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
remember the pic I posted the two girls stated that
Spoiler for Pic:

Would that answer your question....
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 23:12   Link #74
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Great White North
Hmm, I think Siyoung is an illegitimate child between the two families, the Blackhazel and the Sunwoo. This explains why he was "abandoned": He is an heir to both sides of the family and poses a grave threat to the power balance within the families.

Anyway, a new chapter is out.
__________________
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 01:31   Link #75
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Spoiler for lolol:


lol... Maria seems like a really fun person ^^

Spoiler for >>:


are these truly the words of a younger sister? ^^
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 02:17   Link #76
Tom1
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
that's maria for you, 100% genuine bro-con..
oh yea, i have a question
Spoiler for about dorothy":
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 02:38   Link #77
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Great White North
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1 View Post
that's maria for you, 100% genuine bro-con..
oh yea, i have a question
Spoiler for about dorothy":
Nah, she's a sis-con. That's why she hates her older brother so much.
__________________
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 05:00   Link #78
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
btw,
the MC sure is an Idiot, he didn't refute his sister's claim properly with anger and just receive it.
Dorothy kick, Lily false accuse, Maria misunderstanding, in my society, this kind of behavior when you didn't angry when you should, called 'Donkey'....yeah... that Donkey. And we shouldn't feel sympathy for Donkey when he dies

oh!
can some one confirm me, if this LN really popular with this kind of Donkey as MC?
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 05:04   Link #79
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
btw,
the MC sure is an Idiot, he didn't refute his sister's claim properly with anger and just receive it.
Dorothy kick, Lily false accuse, Maria misunderstanding, in my society, this kind of behavior when you didn't angry when you should, called 'Donkey'....yeah... that Donkey. And we shouldn't feel sympathy for Donkey when he dies

oh!
can some one confirm me, if this LN really popular with this kind of Donkey as MC?
well taking the scenario into consideration >>

firstly, his not use 2 having family, only relying on himself to survive

then thers the fact of the status the blackhazel family holds, i mean wouldnt you be shivering in your boots if you were suddenly "taken" and then live with a family who's name holds so much power?

also... would u really retaliate against a 12 year old? or your little sister (even if she is a monster)

i'd say, his acting quite normal for his situation (plus it allows for major character development)
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 05:33   Link #80
surerman
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Killers Special Mobile Prison
Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
well taking the scenario into consideration >>

firstly, his not use 2 having family, only relying on himself to survive
I find it strange too, why he didn't retaliate and let him self pulled to such lion den, knowing he won't be treated so nicely. Even you will refuse, if some one push you to an opened crocodile/jaws mouth, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
then there's the fact of the status the blackhazel family holds, I mean wouldn't you be shivering in your boots if you were suddenly "taken" and then live with a family who's name holds so much power?
If he's not a coward, he will stood still, didn't waver, and not just receive what ever happened to him (like a Donkey)

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
also... would u really retaliate against a 12 year old? or your little sister (even if she is a monster)
In his case, he should, or the little devil rudeness will grow more and more
At least to clear the misunderstanding, he must angry, held himself as hostage (like put the knife in his throat), shouted the truth to Maria and go packing his luggage.
His pride is been stomped upon by his little sister (if she's his real sister), and he let it go?!, even my koala pet will bite if some one pinch it's penis

and about blood relation with Blackhazel, he just see the document states about him self and not Blackhazel connection to him, which can be forged (considering how powerful Blackhazel family is).

If he really smart (not stupid like Donkey), he will demand at last DNA test

Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
I'd say, his acting quite normal for his situation (plus it allows for major character development)
I hope you right there....but...still not answer my question about this novel popularity
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
romance, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.