AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-24, 15:24   Link #221
Sumeragi
Banned

Some illustrations from various volumes:

Spoiler for Inuchiyo, being true to her feline nature:

Spoiler for A wild Hanbei-chan appears!:

Spoiler for White Christmas:

Spoiler for Nekomimi Maids. What more can anyone ask for?:

Spoiler for Takeda Shingen, Takeda Katsuyori, and Hojo Ujiyasu in an onsen. It's getting hot in here, isn't it?:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 15:29   Link #222
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

i really dont think u guys can take this series too seriously.

It hasnt had any hint of real drama to it.
The closest is just some minor conflict which is usually cleared or resolved by comedy.

Example... MC needs 8k koku of rice.. so what did he do?
He took the money.. and blew it up to 10x the amount, was swimming in it, and then realized he had no rice..

^ this isnt a scenario which gets played out like that in a real DRAMA.

I have said it already.. i dont think this will play out anything like real history.
Nobuna's brother should of died... yet wasnt, instead a resulted in a solution driven by comedy.
(having soldiers yell at the front gates to scare will not work in real war, intimidation only leads to one side forcing the other to make the first move. We have seen this many times example...)

If anything war will break out for land which will warp into the acquisition of the marriage to the MC.

Bascially it will go from controling land to control japan... to (nevermind the land) control the MC for a harem ending go~!
where basically the MC has to save himselfs from all the girls or he gets beheaded by the one which didnt win.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 15:32   Link #223
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Some illustrations from various volumes:

Spoiler for Inuchiyo, being true to her feline nature:

Spoiler for A wild Hanbei-chan appears!:

Spoiler for White Christmas:

Spoiler for Nekomimi Maids. What more can anyone ask for?:

Spoiler for Takeda Shingen, Takeda Katsuyori, and Hojo Ujiyasu in an onsen. It's getting hot in here, isn't it?:
My love for this series has grown a lot now. Pretty sure everyone feels that way right about now.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 15:42   Link #224
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
My love for this series has grown a lot now. Pretty sure everyone feels that way right about now.
MAN, I love this series so much. It's a blend of humor and some mild drama with a fantastic historical setting.

I wonder how they'll resolve the conflict with Imagawa and Tokugawa coming over considering how things are so different now.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 15:54   Link #225
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
MAN, I love this series so much. It's a blend of humor and some mild drama with a fantastic historical setting.

I wonder how they'll resolve the conflict with Imagawa and Tokugawa coming over considering how things are so different now.
beauty contest where the MC is the judge?
And the term.. Yamato's Nadeshiko will be born?
Old 2012-07-24, 15:55   Link #226
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
beauty contest where the MC is the judge?
And the term.. Yamato's Nadeshiko will be born?
..I meant the famous historical battle. And how Tokugawa will perform and end up joining Oda, considering all we've seen her do is be a sheepish soccer goalie :P

Although beauty contests are nice too.. >_>
Old 2012-07-24, 15:58   Link #227
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
..I meant the famous historical battle. And how Tokugawa will perform and end up joining Oda, considering all we've seen her do is be a sheepish soccer goalie :P

Although beauty contests are nice too.. >_>
looking at the MC..

war is breaking out between 2 beauties.
He's gonna say something like, beautiful girls are rare, and should be cherished and put in a possition for all the enjoy..

And then i can totally see a beauty contest arising from it, with the soldiers turning into fan's and rooting for there favorate hime's.

Then the strategic girl with the fan will probably say something like 75 points...

Lets be real... its too earily in the series for a major conflict...
And honestly, the MC is not a capable fighter to hold off a serious conflict.
He actually has the girls around him doing the fighting, from that ninja loli, to the spear loli.
Old 2012-07-24, 16:01   Link #228
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
looking at the MC..

He's gonna say something like, beautiful girls are rare, and should be cherished and put in a possition for all the enjoy..

And then i can totally see a beauty contest arising from it, with the soldiers turning into fan's and rooting for there favorate hime's.

Then the strategic girl with the fan will probably say something like 75 points...

And honestly, the MC is no a capable fighter to hold off a serious conflict.
Er.. but this is a famous historical battle that sets the stage for the Oda to be considered a major player and contender for the shogunate.. >_>
Old 2012-07-24, 16:01   Link #229
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
looking at the MC..

And honestly, the MC is no a capable fighter to hold off a serious conflict.
Wow, you're just really hating on the MC aren't you? I mean, having read the summaries, he seems do be doing a pretty good job so far, much better than most other protagonists would, and definitely better than the Sengoku-characters themselves are...
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 16:06   Link #230
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
Wow, you're just really hating on the MC aren't you? I mean, having read the summaries, he seems do be doing a pretty good job so far, much better than most other protagonists would, and definitely better than the Sengoku-characters themselves are...
im not hating on him.

I actually love this MC more so then the gunho MC which think's he's a hero and all.

Im just saying you guys are thinking this will turn into a romance of the kingdom type series with real historical reference, when infact EVERY historical battle was altered in light of a comedy driven event.

Also saying a major conflict will arrive in episode4 is asking for too much.

I dont know how its played in the novels, and i am hoping for spoilers, but im pretty sure, it drifted a lot from historical after the event was named.

Meaning basically, the event will be there, the way it was played and the outcome wont. It will be altered to fit this universe, and well, the moment a female took the title nobunaga it was set in comedy.

ITs like saying Abraham Lincoln Vampire hunter.. Do i need to say more?

Quote:
Er.. but this is a famous historical battle that sets the stage for the Oda to be considered a major player and contender for the shogunate.. >_>
and that Oda killed his own brother.

That oda was also a male.
That oda doesnt exist in this universe because he didnt have a ero advisor by the name of Saru.
The Male Advisor also didnt have cross generals wanting to court him which im sure the MC will get eventually, leading to massive amounts of jealousy and a lot of running away moments for the MC.

The beauty of Multi Universe is.... if god in that universe wants the sky to be green, its green.
Why? because our universe is NOT connected to that.
So anything and everything can happen, and so far, nothing has happened the way its suposed to happen.
But thats what comedy is... finding what makes something serious, and completely flipping it around so you go WTF.
Old 2012-07-24, 16:11   Link #231
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
im not hating on him.

I actually love this MC more so then the gunho MC which think's he's a hero and all.

Im just saying you guys are thinking this will turn into a romance of the kingdom type series with real historical reference, when infact EVERY historical battle was altered in light of a comedy driven event.

Also saying a major conflict will arrive in episode4 is asking for too much.

I dont know how its played in the novels, and i am hoping for spoilers, but im pretty sure, it drifted a lot from historical after the event was named.

Meaning basically, the event will be there, the way it was played and the outcome wont. It will be altered to fit this universe, and well, the moment a female took the title nobunaga it was set in comedy.

ITs like saying Abraham Lincoln Vampire hunter.. Do i need to say more?
I don't think it'll be exact historical references, but what's good about this series is that even when they change up the events, there's real value in having done the research, certain aspects can only be appreciated if you know the actual event or the backstory of the vent well. This series doesn't baby you like a toddler and I appreciate that.

On a completely separate note, I heard that Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter was actually pretty good...
Old 2012-07-24, 16:12   Link #232
Sumeragi
Banned

Apparently aigomorla has not been reading the summaries posted in this thread.
Old 2012-07-24, 16:14   Link #233
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Yeah i need to go back to them...

But so far from what ive read, history events happen.. but the way its played out, and the conclusions are not the ones history has recorded.

If you really want to get nick picky about it...
Then according to Tempist fugit... a rule in time.... it says once time is recorded it will always force itself to play out even with interference.
Bascially time already recorded the event of YOU coming back in time and altering it, so in reality you didnt alter anything, but kept the real flow of time.. Tempist Fugit is not shown as the MC has no recollection of any of the events he is solving minus the event itself.

Grandfather paradox states if u kill your grandfather or any connecting person which leads to your birth, you can not do that.
Ie.. because u never existed you could never change it... ie.. the paradox.
Obviously he is monkeying with time... he changed a lot of events... yet he isnt pulling a back to the future disappearing act...

Final Theory.. the multipul universe theory, which states every action and any action you make is a branching point in which another YOU in another universe has made all possible choices and each choice is a branch of a new universe.

The last theory wipes both tempist fugit, and the grandfather paradox...
Which makes it the most plausable because Oda is a female.. which is allowed, and the MC is free to do anything he wants.. again allowed.
And the author is allowed to solve every problem whichever way he pleases, because he's not bounded by the rules of time.

Quote:
I don't think it'll be exact historical references, but what's good about this series is that even when they change up the events, there's real value in having done the research, certain aspects can only be appreciated if you know the actual event or the backstory of the vent well. This series doesn't baby you like a toddler and I appreciate that.

On a completely separate note, I heard that Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter was actually pretty good...
Again.. as i said.. its not like the "romance of the three kingdom" type story, where they heavily focus on the events and the way history / lore has told them.

This is why i said the events will be there, however the way its suposed to be played and written wont.
Which leads the story being comically driven, more so then drama driven.

Hence why i like this series...

and LOL @ Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter... might as well make a sequal where hellsing is a blood donation collector looking for vampires though modern technology.
Old 2012-07-24, 16:15   Link #234
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Words right out of my mouth.

In other news, who else is psyched for Okehazama next week?
Old 2012-07-24, 16:15   Link #235
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:

I sure am, can't wait to see how history change. Aigomorla, Sagara is not our typical harem protagonist. He is not dense and he can actually do something.
Old 2012-07-24, 16:16   Link #236
Sumeragi
Banned

With how fast the anime is going, I think there is a possibility of things going to Volume 5.
Old 2012-07-24, 16:17   Link #237
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:

That's what I basically said a second ago! SUPER excited! Let's see how our little monkey takes part in making one of the greatest military victories of all time happen!
Old 2012-07-24, 16:18   Link #238
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
With how fast the anime is going, I think there is a possibility of things going to Volume 5.
Since you already spoil us, we know what happens. Which makes me more excited to watch and maybe soon read it, I think a lot of other people thinks so as well.
Old 2012-07-24, 16:27   Link #239
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
well how different is the MC from the anime vs the novel?

Your right i read very little summaries and i should do it when i get home and have time...

But i dont see this series being too streamline to history.
Unless the anime really did butcher the novel.
Old 2012-07-24, 16:35   Link #240
Athena
The Power of One

Waitwaitwait. SHINGEN IS IN THE NOVEL? *hyped*

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem