AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-07-26, 11:01   Link #2461
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I had a weird feeling I'd need IP after I acquired Zyra so I have almost 8k IP left. ^^ Means I have more than enough for Diana.
Old 2012-07-26, 19:46   Link #2462
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Gee she doesn't look OP at all =\
Old 2012-07-26, 19:50   Link #2463
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Gee she doesn't look OP at all =\
Eh I imagine she'll be a AD based assassin type champ from her appearance, like Talon maybe?, Though hard to say how she could possible be OP or not when we have no idea what her kit will be .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 19:53   Link #2464
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

She has a no cooldown teleport, so she's going to be a OP Ganker. if she gets the moonlight on you, you're pretty screwed.
Old 2012-07-26, 20:06   Link #2465
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
She has a no cooldown teleport, so she's going to be a OP Ganker. if she gets the moonlight on you, you're pretty screwed.
Where did you get this info?; I haven't seen any posts yet about her abilities.
MAL
Old 2012-07-26, 20:11   Link #2466
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

It's all up on their site.
Old 2012-07-26, 20:14   Link #2467
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Hmm.... an AP jungler initiator. Well, wonder how she's gonna itemize considering jungle doesn't give much gold, as having enough AP to do damage while being tanky enough to live through an initiation is going to be tricky.

Well at least we have a decent jungler who can go AP. The void that was left out with the new jungle by making fiddle not jungle well anymore is pretty large, as sometimes I've got two idiot solos who decides to go either tank and/or ad for both lanes...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 22:25   Link #2468
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Shield + AoE dmg should be good enough, maybe she can go jungle with a mix of AS, flat AP and armor. She'll probably be needing to b before ganking though...as for her ultimate, moonlight is only spread with Q, so you'll have to be close already and it should still cost enough mana to avoid spamming on runners.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 08:10   Link #2469
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

No, I meant itemization. Your typical AD-based jungler has access to good mid-tier off/def based items like wriggles/wit's end, or stuff like phage/hexdrinker can build something useful later on when you do get the gold.

AP on the other hand has access to top tier off/def items, like Zhonya/abyssal, but they are too expensive for the amount of money the jungle gives you. I know because I regularly play AP amumu jungle, and it's VERY tough to stay ahead of the damage curve (while still building AP) unless you snowball.

Old 2012-07-27, 09:38   Link #2470
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Diana is intriguing. Sounds like itemisation experimentation will take a while to figure out what works for her, but I defintiely need a jungler in my mix as any jungler I've picked up before just hasn't worked for me. I'll take her next.

Wit's End doesn't take much longer to build than Wriggle's. Plus it is a good item to build up MR with and boost the potential of her passive cleaves.
Old 2012-07-27, 09:57   Link #2471
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

^ if you don't pick shyvana for your jungler, I HATE YOU!

She's so under used and almost no fanart of her. Prob because the lack of insane cleavage lol.
Old 2012-07-27, 10:49   Link #2472
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I've seen more Shyvana than Mundo in the GGchronicle tourney, and M5 used her quite a bit in the last online tourney whose name I can't remember, so definitely not under used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Wit's End doesn't take much longer to build than Wriggle's. Plus it is a good item to build up MR with and boost the potential of her passive cleaves.
But Wit's End doesn't really help much if you're forced to be the AP carry from the jungle because your two solos are idiots by picking tank/AD.

Also for the record, 2150 vs 1600 is actually a lot of gold to a jungler.

Old 2012-07-27, 11:00   Link #2473
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
ut Wit's End doesn't really help much if you're forced to be the AP carry from the jungle because your two solos are idiots by picking tank/AD.
*shrug* It can't be worse than Evelynn laning.

Quote:
Also for the record, 2150 vs 1600 is actually a lot of gold to a jungler.
Nothing a gank or two can't fix.
Old 2012-07-27, 12:07   Link #2474
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Don't shout OP too fast. We don't know much about her ratio , damage etc....
Well, she looks like a bruiser.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 12:19   Link #2475
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Can't gank without a good item or two Since we got quite a few junglers here, what do you prefer to do? Base/red/gank or start with boots and gank at 2~5'?
Old 2012-07-27, 13:12   Link #2476
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I think the more important factor is whether your laners will be accomodating and let them push closer to your turret so that the near dead enemy won't reach their turret and create dive fail.
Old 2012-07-27, 14:52   Link #2477
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Always assuming that your teammates are not stupid enough to push and keep pushing, with enemy jungler status unknown or at least uncertain.
Old 2012-07-27, 14:56   Link #2478
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Can't gank without a good item or two Since we got quite a few junglers here, what do you prefer to do? Base/red/gank or start with boots and gank at 2~5'?
I always gank before going b or 6 unless lanes are doing well or all pushed as even without boots you can still get ganks off top or mid(or rarely bot) with good positioning since they won't have wards this early usually; and I only start boots on Udyr, and sometimes Shyvana; I don't like boots start on skarner, yi, fiora, or sej you get way too low during 1st clear with it. I don't go b til I get something (having at least 800g) or I am get too low on hp generally.
MAL
Old 2012-07-27, 15:51   Link #2479
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I usually run boots + pots in all my junglers, considering counterjunglers and vast majority of laners start with them. Ganking depends on the champ and the lane positions, but I really want to have at least a gp10 item ASAP if playing tanky support. In general, if the champ I'm using need wriggles in the item build, I gank more. If I need 6 to gank effectively (malphite, amumu) I try to power level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Nothing a gank or two can't fix.
Well, at least where I'm playing, it's so damn hard to get a kill off a gank because almost everyone buys a ward first time back. Best success I have is ganking mid after 4 to force flash, then play the guessing game which side of the river they're warding when they come back. Considering correctly guessing which side is already 50/50, and a lot of times ap carries are just farm, push, and then roam champs like Morgana, it's success rate isn't exactly that high.

I don't even bother with bot lane most of the time before the 10 mins mark, as the people I usually play against has the support ward both the river and the bush. You know it's pretty sad when you consider a gank to be successful is when you manage to blow their flash, and have them proceed to play like a pussy before it comes back up again.

Old 2012-07-28, 00:28   Link #2480
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

So I've started playing Lulu as AP a bit lately rather than just support, and I have to say I am finding to be pretty strong in mid lane lane, her early game harass is pretty strong, and she bring plenty to team fights despite her not huge damage ratios.
MAL

Tags
league of legends, lol