AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-18, 02:30   Link #1201
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

Considering it's a god-class Enemy, it might very well be that a single hit will send you back to level 1.
Orange Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 02:32   Link #1202
Methias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Spoiler for reply:
Who's to say that the skill will only level down you one level per time.
Methias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 03:20   Link #1203
garf02

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Spoiler for explanation:
Spoiler for Aqua lvl:
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 03:51   Link #1204
Awrya
U mad?

Guess I thought too much of Yureka, with that cursed dagger used by the anti-priest
Old 2012-08-18, 05:38   Link #1205
garf02

So here is the idea,
> Hire some program designers to make a RPG open PvP and PvE world,
> Make an absurd long list with moves and skills
> Balance it a little
> Hire 3 psychologies and make em write a questionnaire (kinda long)
> Program the game in such a way the Server makes your avatar based on you answers
> ???????
> Congratulations, now you can also accelerate
Old 2012-08-18, 05:47   Link #1206
whitecloud

well if aqua want to help again she need to level up again...right to gain more skill? so i think more likely thanks to the godly beast she's stuck until she return to UNF and someone free her from the palace since the system currently force "eject" her because of low level but if she return to the proper level she will return to the palace

P.S : who is megumi? why she forgot about brain burst? anyone know? its not like she lost brain burst...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 06:28   Link #1207
Kaos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
well if aqua want to help again she need to level up again...right to gain more skill? so i think more likely thanks to the godly beast she's stuck until she return to UNF and someone free her from the palace since the system currently force "eject" her because of low level but if she return to the proper level she will return to the palace

P.S : who is megumi? why she forgot about brain burst? anyone know? its not like she lost brain burst...
This story was published after the NTR arc, so a lot of things that were clear in the novel due to plot progression in the past 9 volumes. Furthermore, the anime adaptation cut of quite some parts from the novel for Okinawa SS.

So yes, Megumi was a burst linker who's BB got uninstalled. It is already clear that when someone uninstalls his brain burst, his memory will be wiped. But in this SS, it is revealed that those who lost their BB can get one more chance to reenter AW for an instance, as the anime kindly cut out the part where the system warned her that she can only reenter one more time. So more or less, this opens up the possibility of other old burst linkers(Red Rider anyone?) interfering in fights for one time purpose.

Also, poor Crimson Kingbolt. He got shafted in the SS by the girls whom he groomed, and he got even more cuts(his storyline) in the anime.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 06:37   Link #1208
garf02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
(Red Rider anyone?) interfering in fights for one time purpose.

Also, poor Crimson Kingbolt. He got shafted in the SS by the girls whom he groomed, and he got even more cuts(his storyline) in the anime.
He was original from the Purple Legion.

about the Last Dive, I could be a good way to make a dramatic scene or something but going further than that, bringing back a fallen linker will destroy the whole plot of the series
Old 2012-08-18, 11:25   Link #1209
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post

I'm pretty sure aqua has accumulated... a lot of points by this time. Why she decides to still be level one is up in the air...
Old 2012-08-18, 12:55   Link #1210
Awrya
U mad?

Assuming she does level up to 4 and enters unlimited field, would she still be in the royal palace?
Old 2012-08-18, 13:44   Link #1211
Methias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Assuming she does level up to 4 and enters unlimited field, would she still be in the royal palace?
Erm, I think you are misunderstanding it. I think the royal palace is in the UNF, and AC is already teleported out since she got leveled down to level 1 because the basic requirement for UNF is level 4. So practically, she will just be like any other linkers entering the UNF when she gets to level 4.
Old 2012-08-18, 16:04   Link #1212
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methias View Post
Erm, I think you are misunderstanding it. I think the royal palace is in the UNF, and AC is already teleported out since she got leveled down to level 1 because the basic requirement for UNF is level 4. So practically, she will just be like any other linkers entering the UNF when she gets to level 4.
That's possible, I just thought her situation is similar to Ardour Maiden since she got disconnected while still being in the royal palace and thus can't enter UNF anymore.
Old 2012-08-18, 16:06   Link #1213
churchblue
Banned

There is a short story in Vol 12 called Blue Sky Wing. Is that talking about Azure Wing AKA TT (really hard name to remember; why was a named that?).
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 00:13   Link #1214
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I get a feeling that Kirito and Asuna got on quite a bit, so they'd have many children by now... Who knows, maybe KYH has even more siblings than she's letting on, and this anime is turning into an all-out succession war between them.
Old 2012-08-19, 00:17   Link #1215
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I get a feeling that Kirito and Asuna got on quite a bit, so they'd have many children by now... Who knows, maybe KYH has even more siblings than she's letting on, and this anime is turning into an all-out succession war between them.
That one shot down already a few pages back. If they were the parents, they should have visited KYH during her hospital stay. Also, they would not exile her out of the house. Although, we may have a new candidate for the child of that couple.
Old 2012-08-19, 00:40   Link #1216
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Oh yeah, I just hadn't done enough backlog reading at that point in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Oh god, Graphite Edge is the epitome of glass cannon.
Though I really don't think building up a melee character to be a glass cannon is a smart idea...
Old 2012-08-19, 00:57   Link #1217
Methias

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
That one shot down already a few pages back. If they were the parents, they should have visited KYH during her hospital stay. Also, they would not exile her out of the house. Although, we may have a new candidate for the child of that couple.
Well, for all we know both of them maybe too busy with developing more brain burst, and left KYH to asuna's mom, so that would explain something at least. and shirohime is adopted, ahahahah ( sorry for the random theories)
Old 2012-08-19, 07:16   Link #1218
churchblue
Banned

How many people know WC is connected to ARG?
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 08:12   Link #1219
garf02

thats ARG.. thats is
Old 2012-08-19, 11:58   Link #1220
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Oh yeah, I just hadn't done enough backlog reading at that point in time.

Though I really don't think building up a melee character to be a glass cannon is a smart idea...
Glass cannons are really effective to a certain extent. They believe in the best defense is a good offensive. Plus if you can one hit your enemy in accel world wouldn't that be a good thing? Than again his attribute is earth so I wouldn't think hes pure defense.

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality