AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-28, 19:15   Link #3401
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
No Kadi did say what you just said. He only spiced it a little bit. I dont know where they misunderstanding came from.
Actually, Kadi said a number of pages back
Spoiler for Kadi's false spoiler:
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 19:18   Link #3402
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
By the way, I just read a recently translated portion of V12C1. All the girls are acting distant to Godou and Godou doesn't seem to realize this. Is it true that his memories were tampered with? It's like they forgot what they went through together and their relationship.
I feel kind of evil for translating volume 12 before the other volumes, such strange developments. It seems to be just as you said.....
Old 2012-08-28, 19:52   Link #3403
Mars Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Actually, Kadi said a number of pages back
Spoiler for Kadi's false spoiler:
Oh he is just following the current caused by their misunderstanding.

As I said he already disclosed the info of Guniviere, and Athena but I dont even know if it was here or in JCafe
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 22:16   Link #3404
ZeKeR
Superbad

I'm waiting for the god or goddess of jealousy to arrive and cause havoc.
Old 2012-08-29, 00:48   Link #3405
whitecloud

well so godou has talent for magic after all...even though just a destruction type one...isnt it good enough for fighting a human? doent need much incantation...just aim and booom...just like in zero no tsukaima...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 02:34   Link #3406
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

if I remember correctly, the spell destroy the subject from inside not the outside.

It's like baloon if you increase the air until erupted.

So, Godou terrified by the destruction.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 02:43   Link #3407
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Well..in terms of fighting human, do you think he'll get hurt when someone shot him with a gun? His bone is now harder than most metals and he could take some of his adversaries attacks (which logically should be far more dangerous than guns) before using his authority... I don't think he really needs any magic at all when fighting against normal human.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 04:16   Link #3408
whitecloud

Isn't godou said he's pretty much lost when fighting bullies but I forgot when...
Old 2012-08-29, 04:26   Link #3409
Algester

do remember he cant use his authorities against normal humans he can only use it against gods and abnormal people of his kind (Campiones, lower deities), so pretty much even if he has a body of a campione his bones still break under circumstances, I do think even a accidental tripped fall can still harm him unless its a passive attribute of a Campione having improved reflexes even out of combat right now if I'm reading things correctly
its only Night Vision that is passively active, able to use strength and reflexes while in "battle" condition such as sports, the narrative doesnt talk anything about these while at home cooking meals...
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 04:33   Link #3410
whitecloud

So....learning martial art and magic still usefull...so when fighting "normal" people he doesn't have to rely too much on his harem
Old 2012-08-29, 06:05   Link #3411
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
do remember he cant use his authorities against normal humans he can only use it against gods and abnormal people of his kind (Campiones, lower deities), so pretty much even if he has a body of a campione his bones still break under circumstances, I do think even a accidental tripped fall can still harm him unless its a passive attribute of a Campione having improved reflexes even out of combat right now if I'm reading things correctly
its only Night Vision that is passively active, able to use strength and reflexes while in "battle" condition such as sports, the narrative doesnt talk anything about these while at home cooking meals...
I think you're right on that, but I believe his body is still that of Campione's, regardless of the time. His body overall will be more sturdy, and I would not be surprised if it were at a level where a normal person, even someone strong, would find it difficult breaking his bones. Still, he does not have that high-alertness as he does when fighting other Campiones or deities, so he will likely be more human. Also, I believe his body has a natural healing ability, so even if a bone is broken, he might be able to recover before the end of the battle. I think it's more like his authorities and perception are switched on in a fight with higher-level beings, but he's a Campione at all times.
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 06:18   Link #3412
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
So....learning martial art and magic still usefull...so when fighting "normal" people he doesn't have to rely too much on his harem
I've been saying something like this before too.

Goudo is as eccentric as the rest of the campione when it comes to how he tries to look away from reality. He tries too hard to pretend to be normal, too carefree to wait for strong opponents to come and fight him.

Goudo without his pretense to have commonsense is as we know, Salvatore Doni, the idiot who did nothing beforehand to fight the god. All knowledge he need to create the golden sword is received from the girls, every time.

Remember how he doesn't want to continue playing baseball anymore even after his shoulder is healed? It's because he'd be too overpowered even without using authority.

He also needs the girls to protect him from underlings, which he might be able to beat without using his authority if he learns magic or martial arts. Campione's body and magical power far surpass the best of human, why not utilize it?

It's laughable, really.

I kind of feel weird when Goudo gets pissed from Verethragna claiming he'd challenge anyone regardless of the situation and come out victorious when he's basically doing the same thing every time, without knowledge about his opponents to form the golden sword by himself like Verethragna. He's basically far worse than Verethragna regarding his fighting attitude.

BTW, I can't help but laugh at Erica when she insulting Bianchi for challenging a campione. She was a naive bitch who bragged to her uncle about confronting god and become a campione just a few days ago (before getting completely scared, pride shattered in front of Melquart). And considering that Goudo doesn't emit that intimidating aura like Melquart did to Bianchi since he doesn't activate his authority yet...

This series is pretty good for us to look at how the characters quickly bash others about the same mistake they just did...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 06:34   Link #3413
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Maybe Godou don't want to be in a life and situation all the time, so he pretend to be normal and we know that is impossible.
But I do agree with Kleeyook, Godou need to learn how to protect himself cause most of his form won't work when the enemy underlings attack him.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:03   Link #3414
zalnuman_sama

but i think in vol 8 or 9 pandora said that campione learn how to fight just by fighting god.
normal training seem useless for campione.
well its around a year or so seem i read about that so im not sure...
zalnuman_sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 08:26   Link #3415
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

What useless is that fighting as campione (training the insting and authority).

I don't think that it is useless to train the body in martial arts.

I was martial artis not long ago and I admin that the fighting (komite) is the fastest way to become stronger than repeated the move (kata) or basic.

But at highschool the teacher told me to stop (Because I am in prodigy class that priority of academic) and has blank 3 years (LOL! like Kamito of Seirei tsukai no Kenbu).

Because of that, at collage I was in hell training to catch up (I am 5-dan black belt but because 3 blank years, my fighting power only reach 1-dan black belt). at that time, I was always fighting (komite) with every karate club everyday. LOL!!!!! I remember how I was a delinquent (I was suspended at highschool because of fight 6 times but not expeled because of I am member of prodigy class).
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 09:08   Link #3416
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
What useless is that fighting as campione (training the insting and authority).

I don't think that it is useless to train the body in martial arts.

I was martial artis not long ago and I admin that the fighting (komite) is the fastest way to become stronger than repeated the move (kata) or basic.

But at highschool the teacher told me to stop (Because I am in prodigy class that priority of academic) and has blank 3 years (LOL! like Kamito of Seirei tsukai no Kenbu).

Because of that, at collage I was in hell training to catch up (I am 5-dan black belt but because 3 blank years, my fighting power only reach 1-dan black belt). at that time, I was always fighting (komite) with every karate club everyday. LOL!!!!! I remember how I was a delinquent (I was suspended at highschool because of fight 6 times but not expeled because of I am member of prodigy class).
He doesn't need to train his body. His base stats are already far superior to those who are masters in martial art. For example, he has a certain degree of intuition where he could sense danger. He can already see at night. His bones are as hard as steel. His physical strength is superior to the normal man. I think there was actually this one sequence where a group of
Spoiler for vol 11:
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 09:17   Link #3417
maou87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
so .. she complains to godou .. about the devil king trying to get her into his harem .. without knowing who he really is ? xD

so his cousin knows about him the devil king of japan .. or they hide it from her ???

I want to know too?
maou87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 09:33   Link #3418
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Godou cousin know there is a new Campione appeared in japan that is known as a sex maniac who take any girls as he like but don't know how he look like.
So Godou don't what his cousin to know who this sex maniac Campione really is, so he pretend to help her find that person.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 10:17   Link #3419
whitecloud

Hmmm...basically godou already have taken girls from 1 out of four families right? To become his harem..is the one from the vol 8 become smitten with godou by the end of the volume or not? And by the latest volume is there any indication of kaoru liking godou too?

P.S : if he get the girl from 3 family he will really become king of Japan spiritual world and the three family will combine under one banner
Old 2012-08-29, 10:35   Link #3420
Spica

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
I feel kind of evil for translating volume 12 before the other volumes, such strange developments. It seems to be just as you said.....
As for me the more mysterious the better...i think Campione v1 drew me into reading it with the question "What happen before this".

So please don't feel kind of evil...
From whitecloud said i have a similar question, Isn't Bronze/copper Black Cross rival/enemy? Now are they still the same?

and I can't do anonymous very small minor/typo edits in BT? Something like this one.
Spoiler for error?:

Last edited by Spica; 2012-08-29 at 10:46.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem