AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-09-02, 17:13   Link #1201
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
16.5 is the sex scene. Which is semi-official I suppose but in any case it's made by the original author. It won't be in the anime explicitly (I'll eat my hat if it will be) but they might do some very soft hinting at it. "Honeymoon" has nothing to do with sex really, it's meant in the traditional sense of honeymoon after marriage - the two weeks they spend together away from the front lines after getting married. I hope that as much as possible of their honeymoon apart from Yui (who is confirmed) makes it in (fishing trip, Asuna soloing the giant fish, etc etc) but it's looking a bit tight there.
Thank you guys... I really missed a chapter!!!! Now I can't sleep!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 17:29   Link #1202
Krono

The fishing trip and so forth would be set after the part with Yui, as it took place a week into their honeymoon. The fishing trip so forth was the last day of their honeymoon.

So like I said before, my guess would be that episode 13 would likely be part 1 - fishing event and fight, ending with the recall to fight the floor 75 boss. part 2 - floor 75 boss fight, ending with the immortal object reveal. If they don't want to rush things, they can extend the first part into the second, and end with the boss one-shotting those guys.

Part of my reasoning for this is that "The Depths of Hell' makes for a great double meaning title. Anime only viewers get a nice fishing event, that pulls up a boss monster out of the lake, and they think the title refers to that. That wraps up easily, and the episode then continues on into an absolutely brutal boss battle, and they realize the title actually refers to that.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 17:54   Link #1203
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
From those episode titles, I'm fully expecting the fishing stuff to get axed. They just don't have the time going by their schedule. I think they're trying to hard to get the series as evenly split as possible between SAO and Fairy Dance.
Old 2012-09-02, 18:07   Link #1204
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Fishing is being replaced with Yui's story. I have no problem with it in all honesty. If they cut both of them, then there'd be an issue. But, we are going to have our lovey dovey, away from the battlefield, quiet before the storm time.
Old 2012-09-02, 18:09   Link #1205
NoemiChan
Banned

Hey, it was mention that this would be 25-26 episodes???

IMHO, ALO is shorter compared to SAO, so I think SAO could reach up to episode 15. With this... a lot of scenes could be saved and shown in the anime.
Old 2012-09-02, 19:19   Link #1206
Deltaray

Wonder how next episode duel affects anime only viewers opinion about Heatcliff, wonder if anyone figures it out just by that duel, I know I didnt when I read the novel for first time.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 19:25   Link #1207
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaray View Post
Wonder how next episode duel affects anime only viewers opinion about Heatcliff,......
* shocked...."he has unique/skill as well?" >>This would be what most of them will be thinking...

Quote:
Wonder how next episode duel affects anime only viewers opinion about Heatcliff, wonder if anyone figures it out just by that duel, I know I didnt when I read the novel for first time.
My first thought was Heatcliff would be a big guy... if not heavy in built that is...
Old 2012-09-02, 19:27   Link #1208
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

His armor makes up for it, if the OP is any indication.
Old 2012-09-02, 19:28   Link #1209
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Alarm bells will go off once the glitch happens. I know I had major suspicions about Heathcliff after that happened. It was like "he must have GM access or some other means of cheating the system... he's not just a regular player, who is he?". Though I didn't figure it out completely until right before Kirito attacked him after the boss battle.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 19:29   Link #1210
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
His armor makes up for it, if the OP is any indication.
That would be nice...
Old 2012-09-02, 19:46   Link #1211
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Alarm bells will go off once the glitch happens. I know I had major suspicions about Heathcliff after that happened. It was like "he must have GM access or some other means of cheating the system... he's not just a regular player, who is he?". Though I didn't figure it out completely until right before Kirito attacked him after the boss battle.
Because of the description from Kirito's point of view, I wasn't sure if he really used hax or not. I figured there was more to him, but didn't realize who he was until Kirito started to suspect him.
Old 2012-09-02, 21:01   Link #1212
Divini
Senpai!

^ That all depends how the anime will portray that particular moment.

When I first read it, I got a little suspicious sure, but I didn't even come close to figuring out the whole truth behind it.

I'm guessing in the anime he will appear to move in a blur.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 23:08   Link #1213
Utsuro no Hako

I've noticed that anime-only viewers tend to dismiss important clues as plot holes. "What, Asuna's never played an MMO before, yet she somehow got ahold of this ultra-limited new game?" "How's Kayaba going to hide from authorities? He's the most wanted man on Earth!" So if Kirito doesn't draw too much attention to it, Heathcliff's cheating might get dismissed as bad animation.

On the other hand, somebody has already guessed what's going to happen, even if it's a joke:

Quote:
If Heathcliff beats Kirito next episode I get the feeling a lot of people would claim hax on his part or something. I'd be fine with it, but I imagine a lot of others wouldn't be...
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 01:24   Link #1214
sky black swordman

^ Hmm even if it is a joke this looks a little too suspicious .
Old 2012-09-03, 01:38   Link #1215
teja208
Critical fanboy

I'm not too worry about anime only viewers figuring everything out. Heathcliff's <Holy Sword> skill and legendary titles should be enough to distract them from noticing the so-called cheating, and even if there are those who notice, I don't think it's a good idea for novel readers to try covering it up, which would make it even more suspicious.

EDIT: I'm actually more worried about how anime will handle Heathcliff's expression after the match. That is something that can't be easily dismiss.

Last edited by teja208; 2012-09-03 at 01:57.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 01:49   Link #1216
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Just to clarify: My remark was because I'm kind of pessimistic about fanbases. That said, I accidentally spoiled myself on wikipedia when looking up Lizbeth's voice actress a while after my post. *facepalms*
Old 2012-09-03, 04:27   Link #1217
larethian

Quote:
Just to clarify: My remark was because I'm kind of pessimistic about fanbases. That said, I accidentally spoiled myself on wikipedia when looking up Lizbeth's voice actress a while after my post. *facepalms*
LOL, you could have asked one of us, or better yet, look at the credits and wiki the name LOL.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 12:47   Link #1218
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

To be fair, Heathcliff is hax.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 12:51   Link #1219
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

When I spoiled myself by accident, it was only a single detail that I caught.

Unfortunately that detail was Heathcliff's identity, so yeah, that much became pretty obvious to me. >.>
Old 2012-09-03, 13:28   Link #1220
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
When I spoiled myself by accident, it was only a single detail that I caught.

Unfortunately that detail was Heathcliff's identity, so yeah, that much became pretty obvious to me. >.>
Stay the hell away from this thread if you don't want to be spoiled about the rest also, mate. This is spoiler central. Every word here is a spoiler, including "the" and "a".
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote