AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-09-30, 09:34   Link #4781
Destined_Fate

Athrun is way too formal and uptight when it comes to expressing himself. By that I mean she should have kissed Cagalli instead of just hugging her since they both are pretty interested in each other at that point.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 14:47   Link #4782
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Is it from the remaster? The URL has "gsd" in it. That's why I want to know which article has it.
Next time copy and paste the URL in google, it'll find you the source page. (If this doesn't work you can even use 'search by image')

This is what you are looking for: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GAT-01_Strike_Dagger
Old 2012-09-30, 15:03   Link #4783
monster

Thanks for the tip and the link.

Anyway, interesting, although I don't remember seeing that in the remaster. Is it from Destiny?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 16:56   Link #4784
I Fail at Life

I see it's in PNG format, so possibly a Screenshot from the Remaster?

Maybe it's one of those ''if you blink you miss it'' easter eggs that you have to look out for
I Fail at Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-30, 17:31   Link #4785
monster

I just found out that it was added to the site on December 31, 2011, so I really doubt it comes from the remaster.

If it's a screenshot from an official non-game source, it must be from either Destiny or Stargazer.
Old 2012-10-01, 03:58   Link #4786
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Anyway this episode reminded me just how awesome Natarle, Murrue or any of the other Captains just can't compare to her. If only her fate was different.
I kept on thinking about that as well. She surely is the most brilliant strategist of all captains in the CE universe. If only Natarle managed to figure out Azrael's true intentions earlier and then kill him, I can only imagine the kind of living hell the Minerva and the other ZAFT forces would have faced with Murrue commanding the Archangel and Natarle possibly commanding another ship in the second war.

Back then, I mentioned that the creators must have a bone against the characters voiced by Houko Kouwashima considering that all 3 of them died. That was some facepalming stuff.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 07:01   Link #4787
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Today Fukuda was supposed to make a SEED related announcement, but it was delayed due to the typhoon. Stay tuned for:

Gundam SEED KIRA'S DESTINY HD REMASTER
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 08:09   Link #4788
Destined_Fate

I would rather we get an HD Destiny - Shinn version considering that the second half of Destiny was all Kira with little Shinn despite Destiny being his show. Than again they gave Athrun his movie specials so I guess anything could happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
I kept on thinking about that as well. She surely is the most brilliant strategist of all captains in the CE universe. If only Natarle managed to figure out Azrael's true intentions earlier and then kill him, I can only imagine the kind of living hell the Minerva and the other ZAFT forces would have faced with Murrue commanding the Archangel and Natarle possibly commanding another ship in the second war.

Back then, I mentioned that the creators must have a bone against the characters voiced by Houko Kouwashima considering that all 3 of them died. That was some facepalming stuff.
I don't think Natarle would have accepted Kira's plan to just fly around intervening without direction. She's the type that prefers to be in the know is possible and I'm sure she would have found a way to enter the conflict without angering all sides like Murrue and Kira did when they intervened randomly and got Heine killed. Though with a VA like that Heine was screwed anyway, Kira unfortunately was made the scapegoat on that.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 09:32   Link #4789
I Fail at Life

Regarding this Announcement. The announcement i think wont be Destiny getting remasterd but more on the lines of the time frame that their going to remaster it. Something like ''We announce that Destiny will be getting Remastered sometime soon after Seed finishes'' or something like that.

Having a big Seed Party just to announce something so expected by people; like a Destiny Remaster for 2014 or just announcing a Destiny Remaster would be in the future would be pointless because it be expected, unless the announcement is surprising or unexpected.

Something like ''Seed Destiny Remaster Coming Soon'' or some other Seed project(not no manga, novel or another side story etc,) would be no big hype/buzz or interest surrounding something like that.

And please let's not reply to another person's post in which it goes on to look like you might be instigating, and im not saying you are but some people might see it that way. Depending on what and how that said person's post comes off it could get a rise out of somebody.And it's hard to ignore when someone keeps doing it so let's stop it Please!
Old 2012-10-01, 11:25   Link #4790
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Though unlikely, I'd like to see the movie be announced. Heh, I can't believe I'm saying that, but it's true. I'd really love to see the events of the CE universe after what went down in Destiny. So, that's where my hope is going.

If I were to make a more realistic guess as to what the announcement could be...I'd say a Destiny remaster.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 13:57   Link #4791
monster

If it's a release announcement, a Destiny remaster is likely.

Although, if we're going for the unlikely, I would also like a movie announcement like an announcement that the planned movie has been approved ... as a series. (kind of like a reverse F91)
Old 2012-10-01, 15:20   Link #4792
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I don't think Natarle would have accepted Kira's plan to just fly around intervening without direction. She's the type that prefers to be in the know is possible and I'm sure she would have found a way to enter the conflict without angering all sides like Murrue and Kira did when they intervened randomly and got Heine killed. Though with a VA like that Heine was screwed anyway, Kira unfortunately was made the scapegoat on that.
Natarle would have been the one suggesting to hammer Cagalli's and the Archangel's authentification codes (plot hole or lack of technical knowledge by Fukuda? I don't know why it wasn't done so) repeatedly on all radio frequencies for all Orb's ships. Worthy of mention is that the charges of treason could been brought up earlier against Yuna on the same radio frequencies; I'm sure Natarle is as good with military law as your typical JAG officer would be.

Meanwhile, the focus would still have been to protect Orb's ships and the Archangel would probably be in a position of shielding the fleet at all costs. Perhaps, it would have been a good idea to say STRAIGHT ON what the Archangel's intentions are and that any refusal to comply would be judged as an act of treason. Bring up the word "treason" first, and you can be sure any soldier would crap in their pants.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 16:01   Link #4793
Aquaman OS

I don't think any verbal jargon or strategy really could have solved the problem of Yuna being in charge, and noway to verify Cagalli without having her board the ship personally in which case they'd be turning her over to Yuna to be used as a puppet.

Kira been exaggerated into being a CB type entity that just yells "Stop fighting" and shoots everyone, but the fact is in Destiny all they wanted was for the Orb force to leave, and then EA and Zaft could have slaughtered each other for all they cared.

It's just that instead of leaving Orb denied Cagalli and started shooting at them. Then it became a free for all with Kira disabling anyone who shot at him Cagalli or AA.

And blowing up Minerva's gun, but that was to keep them from taking out the Orb fleet.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 16:46   Link #4794
I Fail at Life

I think the whole ''Stop Fighting'' thing came from and originated from (Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2) so people took that and ran with it.I don't think i ever remember him actually saying that at all in Destiny, maybe more on the lines of something like ''Stop It'' once in one episode and if even that, and there's only two episodes where he would say that and those being episode ''23'' and ''28'' you know with the battle at orb, minerva and the all out battle.

But i don't know it's been awhile since i seen Destiny.
Old 2012-10-01, 18:51   Link #4795
Aquaman OS

The stop fighting was from DWG2. He says that only once in all of Seed and Destiny which was when two Zaft guys were going to kill a helpless and defeated EA solider who was screaming for mercy because they were pissed that EA used nukes. Kira responded by disabling them.

Otherwise no. People assumed they were trying to bust up the war again in Destiny because all they really remember is Kira fighting everyone.

But in actuality he was always either defending Orb, or defending AA. Sometimes after he made a situation worse and didn't go according to plan. But it was always for Orb. The only time it wasn't about Orb was against Destroy in Berlin and Angel Down, where Zaft was deliberately hunting them.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-01, 20:26   Link #4796
kaito-kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Today Fukuda was supposed to make a SEED related announcement, but it was delayed due to the typhoon. Stay tuned for:

Gundam SEED KIRA'S DESTINY HD REMASTER
apparently the event was canceled, but they still made an announcement.. So what is it?

..something Stargazer () related plz!!
Old 2012-10-01, 20:42   Link #4797
I Fail at Life

Whaaaat? No (really) what planet is ya'll getting this from

I hear and See Nothing about this!
Old 2012-10-01, 21:00   Link #4798
kaito-kid

From what I understand this is all from his Twitter..
Old 2012-10-01, 22:23   Link #4799
Washu-Chan