AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-10-31, 19:29   Link #1361
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Wait! Ichigo's mother is a quincy? Now he is part human, shinigami, hollow, fullbring and quincy? WTF?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 20:54   Link #1362
Alchemist007
*Author

It's all relative. To Ichigo. The Soul King.
Old 2012-11-01, 00:10   Link #1363
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

The way things are going, Ichigo probably have part of Orihime and Chad's powers too.
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 00:14   Link #1364
Azure King
Snr Spammer

Next chap:

Orihime comes in and heal everyone... no one dies as a result.

Trolling complete.
Azure King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 00:23   Link #1365
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMessage View Post
The way things are going, Ichigo probably have part of Orihime and Chad's powers too.
was thinking the same
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 02:51   Link #1366
haegar
mangaviking

I'm at a loss for words ...

Old 2012-11-01, 03:14   Link #1367
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
It's all relative. To Ichigo. The Soul King.
Spoiler:
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 09:43   Link #1368
Auron Requies

The mother part of the chapter actually shocked me. I'll admit, it's been a while since bleach did that to me. Despite the "He's a quicy AS WELL? Wtf" reaction, which i don't blame, I was enjoying the rest of the chapter till we arrived at the possible "I R UR FARZHAAR" trope at the end.

It just p**ses me off cause I know, and really believe that Isshin kid is Ichigo. The quote at the end I hope, is not to be taken literally, as it could be in the manner of "you were a child of my experiment" or as he considers all his underlings his 'children' while Ichigo is the black sheep (no pun intended).

The one thing that I believe Isshin is the real father of ichigo is the attributes they both share. Ichigo and Isshin's Zanpaktou, similarity in name (Zangetsu/Engetsu) and ability (getsuga tenshou), especially since it's stated that zanpaktou are reflections of one's soul. There's also the fact that Ichigo is no doubt, part shinigami, so he's got to have inherited that part from Isshin.

Guess I'm still on the "Just in it for the ability and zanpaktou reveal" wagon now, I really dunno if this will turn good.
Auron Requies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 10:43   Link #1369
Slayerx

Rukia: "Hollow. Fullbring. Quincy. Shinigami. Long ago, the four people lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the hollows attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four powers, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A 1000 years passed and I discovered the new Avatar, a human named Ichigo. And although his Shinigami skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Ichigo can save the world."

Last edited by Slayerx; 2012-11-01 at 12:47.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 14:18   Link #1370
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

^ Ahahahaha! I don't have much to add to that besides my sides hurt.
Old 2012-11-01, 15:23   Link #1371
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I think/hope that Ichigo's sword broke because of his lack of resolve. What I mean is that because of the new revelation, ichigo's has doubts on his Identity, maybe subconsciously, but how can he manifest a strong zanpactoh when he isn't even sure what he is anymore?

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 19:23   Link #1372
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

So how long is the next training arc gonna be?
Old 2012-11-01, 20:20   Link #1373
haegar
mangaviking

wonder if Isshida is gonna train him
Old 2012-11-01, 20:47   Link #1374
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron Requies View Post
The mother part of the chapter actually shocked me. I'll admit, it's been a while since bleach did that to me. Despite the "He's a quicy AS WELL? Wtf" reaction, which i don't blame, I was enjoying the rest of the chapter till we arrived at the possible "I R UR FARZHAAR" trope at the end.

It just p**ses me off cause I know, and really believe that Isshin kid is Ichigo. The quote at the end I hope, is not to be taken literally, as it could be in the manner of "you were a child of my experiment" or as he considers all his underlings his 'children' while Ichigo is the black sheep (no pun intended).

The one thing that I believe Isshin is the real father of ichigo is the attributes they both share. Ichigo and Isshin's Zanpaktou, similarity in name (Zangetsu/Engetsu) and ability (getsuga tenshou), especially since it's stated that zanpaktou are reflections of one's soul. There's also the fact that Ichigo is no doubt, part shinigami, so he's got to have inherited that part from Isshin.

Guess I'm still on the "Just in it for the ability and zanpaktou reveal" wagon now, I really dunno if this will turn good.
May be this is like in Yu Yu Hakusho, you know... the most powerful being is actually Yusuke's direct ancestor and he still call him son.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 21:24   Link #1375
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Rukia: "Hollow. Fullbring. Quincy. Shinigami. Long ago, the four people lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the hollows attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four powers, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A 1000 years passed and I discovered the new Avatar, a human named Ichigo. And although his Shinigami skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Ichigo can save the world."
wahahaha! at least aang had to look for masters to help him learn the elements whereas ichigo doesn't really train. he doesn't learn, he simply DOES.
Old 2012-11-01, 21:56   Link #1376
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
wahahaha! at least aang had to look for masters to help him learn the elements whereas ichigo doesn't really train. he doesn't learn, he simply DOES.
Ichigo has masters and training.

Urahara is his shinigami master; Shinji is his vizard/hollow master; Ginjo is his fullbring master; And now Ichigo is probably gonna get some training from Ishida.
Ichigo just discovered he's part quincy and has powers he never knew about. That means its time for a training arc
Old 2012-11-01, 22:04   Link #1377
bonsobon

Quote:

Urahara is his shinigami master; Shinji is his vizard/hollow master; Ginjo is his fullbring master; And now Ichigo is probably gonna get some training from Ishida.
Ichigo just discovered he's part quincy and has powers he never knew about. That means its time for a training arc
What makes you think that Ishida knows anything about the techniques of the Sternritters? Didn't Kirge say that his family broke away from them some time ago?
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 22:34   Link #1378
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:

not really. i couldn't call it training because they merely beat the crap out of him and waited for his powers to emerge and take over. most of these so-called training only lasted for a few days. urahara was probably the closest thing he had to a teacher but their sessions didn't really last very long. that's not real training to me. it's more like a crash course. aang trained longer than that.
Old 2012-11-02, 01:37   Link #1379
Eragon
Still Alive

^ Yeah. During both, his shinigami and Vizard training, they just had to piss him off enough or rather scare the shit out of him
Old 2012-11-02, 04:30   Link #1380
chancs

The way this thing is going on, I think the author will also introduce Ichigo's sister.

Let the whole family enter the party. Power given to daughter from mother.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter