Kefit

Hoo boy, what an uneven chapter.

Spoiler:
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 03:23   Link #9582
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Most likely, because its literally a flesh suit. You could call it his armor. His body is still in the same state as it was before. His left eye and heart are still gone, and his body won't last much longer. Even asimilating the Second Christs remains couldn't cure his degenerating body, only gave it more time.

Also, thanks for the identification.
Well of course it's a flesh suit. His face is expressionless now, his Stigmata disappeared, as well as his damaged right eye and heart.

Like you said Arclight body won't last much longer, though if we go by what he said in chapter 50, he doesn't need Blade's body anymore. A tiny part of it, a limb for example, is plenty enough.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 04:45   Link #9583
Avvesione

After reading the chapter a few times over again, I have a better grasp on the material and am able to articulate my thoughts better. I still find the chapter to be a bit disappointing but I realize it's more frustrating than anything. Here's why:

Spoiler:

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit View Post
Spoiler:
Translation:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-11-21, 06:23   Link #9584
Homura7

Let's go by parts.

Spoiler for spoiler:

It's probably because I'm not that attached to my favorite characters, but I've found this chapter no different than the last 10. When there's so much fronts in the open, I'm always ready for a the focus to jump into any of these plots at any moment. But anyway, opinions are opinions, and sometimes it's even good to have some negative ones, coz no series I read hasn't had at least one.

Now Needless has come such a long way, I think it would be good to reread everything from the beggining, so we can recall things we have forgotten about.

Last edited by Homura7; 2012-11-21 at 07:44.
Old 2012-11-21, 07:50   Link #9585
Ynot

Spoiler for 107:
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 08:09   Link #9586
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Spoiler for 107:
Fair enough.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-11-21, 13:14   Link #9587
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Translation:
Spoiler:
Joking aside, Mio's current actions prove this isn't all there is to her. There are times when she has shown insightfulness contrary to her character. In chapter 51, she was the one who suggested that Cruz and her travel together despite being on seperate sides, plus she kept her encounter with the angel to herself only mentioning his. In the underground city hospital, Saten addressed Mio with a strange comment, "If you keep cheating on me like this, I'm gonna cry". Next, in her fight with Ishiyama, she gets defeated with little to no effort by Ishiyama.

That event brings up another point. Her willingness to fight against Simeon after the PF Zero Blast. Even though she has shown afffecton towards Blade, calling him Onii-chan, that didn't stop her from following orders and fighting him. However, Bloody Rain to present she has fought multiple Simeon personal without a second thought: the clone army, Hatfield, Ishiyama, and her own teammates that she worked with for a long time and developed a sistership. Granted, she didn't want them to die while fighting them. She even said to Setsuna that she would perfer not fighting her if it could be avoided, but she will if she continues to pursue Cruz. Notice the difference between Cruz and Blade, she had no problem if Blade died, afterwards she just wanted his head. However, with Cruz, it's different, becuase she doesn't want him captured or killed.

Another point is her wanting Blade's head. Why would she want that? Doesn't seem right for her character, especially with her "bunny" she is always carrying around. One thing to note that Blade posseses the Byakugou, which she would have attained if her and the girl's squad mission succeeded. Where was she taking Teruyuma's body before she encountered Uten's spear? She somehow knows about Eden's Seed, so she quickly utilized it to revive Teruyama, but what was she going to do with him before? She knew he wouldn't be of much help in his current state. How was she going to heal him before that other alternative literally flew out of the sky?

I believe she knows more than she is letting on. It wouldn't be the first time that someone played the fool.
Old 2012-11-21, 14:52   Link #9588
Homura7

You could say Mio is already one more member in the Resistance.
Old 2012-11-21, 18:28   Link #9589
Skieth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Spoiler for 107:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2012-11-21, 19:48   Link #9590
Homura7

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Homura7; 2012-11-21 at 20:03.
Old 2012-11-22, 03:52   Link #9591
Avvesione

Picked up my copy of Ultra Jump today. Looked it over and there's nothing special besides some ads for Needless 15 as well as Link Warrior (came out Spring of last year). The ad for 15 was the same one I posted last month with Cruz looking all heroic (same picture as Volume 15 cover).

Also, sounds like my copy of Volume 15 should arrive Friday, so I'll pick it up sometime this weekend and post any new pics like Disk's library or anything like that.
Old 2012-11-22, 04:24   Link #9592
Homura7

Guess I missed the main point.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-11-22, 10:19   Link #9593
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Also, sounds like my copy of Volume 15 should arrive Friday, so I'll pick it up sometime this weekend and post any new pics like Disk's library or anything like that.
Lol, my copy will probably take at least two more weeks. I wonder which characters will be featured on the sideflaps of the cover this time. My guess is Testamenko and Teruyama. Pretty much everyone else has had their turn already.
Old 2012-11-22, 19:14   Link #9594
Homura7

So, how many times we have been tricked by Imai? I've lost the count already.

Spoiler for spoiler:

I've read the chapter about 7 times already, yet my emotions over these huger revelations haven't diminished a bit. Shows what can Needless convey with its marvelous history.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Perhaps I'm exagerating, but few manga can convey me such strong and instense feelings.

Spoiler for spoiler:

An I'm leaving this here too.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Thank you for your attention

Well then, if you want to toss your theories, now it's the time.
Old 2012-11-22, 20:23   Link #9595
Kurohane

The datachip is still being decoded. That was what those scientists were doing before Set and Solva raised a little heck. However, I doubt it would take a long time. Arclight knew he would have the answers soon, and took this action. The helpdesk at Simeon said to Kafka the only way of contact to the underground facility was through that lab room where the chip was being deciphered, meaning quite possibly they need to contact him as soon as possible once finished, but right now, they are held up by Set and Solva.

Also, about that tunnel they were in, could it possible lead back to the Black Spot branch of Simeon? It could possible be connected to the sewers that lie underneath the Black Spot, like those passage ways that lead to the underground city. Disk mentioned that they were older than the rest of the facility. Also, the underground tunnels stretch everywhere. Cruz once said when with Mio that he traveled to another Black Spot through these passages.

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
Old 2012-11-23, 04:37   Link #9596
Homura7

^You're mostly correct. Even Riru knew which was te content of the chip, so Arclight's actions after retrieving the last part are understandable.

That would mean he doesn't need Blade's body anymore, right? Even before he scattered everybody during the climax in the Black Spot Simeon branch he said a limb or a body part is everything he would need.
Old 2012-11-23, 04:46   Link #9597
Ynot

^ So are you saying Arclight was only after Blade's DNA if he couldn't get his entire body from the neck down?

Spoiler for 107:
Old 2012-11-23, 05:12   Link #9598
Homura7

^Yeah, that's what he seemed to imply, I posted the page where he says that. Here's it again:

http://c.mhcdn.net/store/manga/6322/...?v=11264159764

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-11-23, 05:26   Link #9599
Soji

Ynot@Interesting I think you on something here....
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by Soji; 2012-11-23 at 09:18.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 12:37   Link #9600
Kurohane

Spoiler for 107:

Ahh, Soji, you changed your avatar?

Last edited by Kurohane; 2012-11-23 at 17:18.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen