AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-11-22, 18:43   Link #41
sky black swordman

The shows I will watch for sure are:
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
Boku wa Tomodachi Sukunai Next
Da Capo III
Date a live
Maoyuu Maou yuusha
AKB0048!

50- 50 shows are:
Senren Kagura
Vivid red
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-11-22 at 22:12.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 19:10   Link #42
leokiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Much better season........well, ANYTHING is better than this horrible Fall 2012 season.....
I find the Fall season to be the best of 2012 so far to be honest. Anyway...

Will watch:

Chihayafuru S2 - loved the first season.
Haganai S2 - loved the first season.
Sasami-san@Gambaranai - S-H-A-F-T!
Maoyuu Maou no Yuusha - trailer was amazing, felt it came straight out Spice and Wolf which is a good thing.

Maybe:

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru - I enjoy romcoms from time to time, and the staff is solid.
Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman - premise seems interesting though it could go either way.
Senran Kagura - guilty pleasure.

Overall a weak season for me, which is good since I will be carrying over a lot of animes from fall.

Last edited by leokiko; 2012-11-22 at 19:22.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 01:24   Link #43
Dr. Casey

A somewhat weak season, but unless it's 2011 the Winter season almost always is compared to the three that follow. There's plenty enough for me to feast on here, and there's a good number of Fall 2012 shows that will continue into this one (Shin Sekai Yori, Robotics;Notes, Little Busters, Magi).

AKB0048 Next Stage: I thought the first season had a very warm nature. The show has a lot of heart and some awesome music to boot.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next: The original season was a solid 7 out of 10 for me. Just seeing Yozora being a deliciously vindictive bitch is reason enough to be excited about this, and the entire cast is enjoyable and fun (though it's a bit jarring how Kodaka, Sena, and Yozora are full-fledged characters, but the rest of the main cast are just running jokes).

Vivid Red Operation: I really like the artwork, that picture there on the chart is reminiscent of the relationship between Madoka and Homura for me, and series with continuing storylines are generally more appealing to me than episodic silliness.

Da Capo III: I haven't watched a Visual Novel harem show for quite some time (Mashiro iro Symphony from Autumn 2011 is the last that comes to mind), and the plotline about the letter from 1951 sounds legitimately interesting.

Amnesia: Sounds like quite the interesting story. I hope that this will be two cours and that its two sequels are also adapted sometime.

Yama no Susume: I love nature, the idea of a series that centers around mountain climbing sounds pretty bright and refreshing to me. This is a show that I can expect will always give me a boost of energy whenever I'm tired.

Maoyuu Maou: The premise of the story (based upon a post I read here once, not on the chart's description) sounds like an amusingly anticlimatic ending to a Dragon Quest game. It's certainly an original idea, a fallen hero without any great tragedy to blame for said fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire
- Rou-Kyuu-Bu! 2
Has Rou-Kyuu-Bu been confirmed for Winter? Add that to the list if so.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 15:09   Link #44
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Maoyuu Maou raises some interest, but otherwise it looks like these three months will be time for me to work on my backlog and/or rewatch some old favorites.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 15:16   Link #45
Blaat

The only series I'm looking forward to is Chihayafuru season 2, everything else looks uninteresting and boring in comparison.
Old 2012-11-25, 00:13   Link #46
DorkingtonPugsly

Winter's surprisingly a very nice looking season for me. (Lots of Slice of life(ish) shows)

Watching:
Haganai NEXT
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
Minamike Tadaima
Ore no kanjo to osanajimi ga shuraba sugiru
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Amnesia

And I'll try whatever else looks interesting.

I had mistakenly thought Nyaruko s2 was airing Winter, I'm sad now that I know the truth. Oh well.
Old 2012-11-25, 01:35   Link #47
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

Index Movie.

Fuck yeah.
GoddyofAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 16:46   Link #48
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
The only series I'm looking forward to is Chihayafuru season 2, everything else looks uninteresting and boring in comparison.
Pretty much this so far.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 02:37   Link #49
Sage Shinigami

Send a message via AIM to Sage Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Sage Shinigami
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Much better season........well, ANYTHING is better than this horrible Fall 2012 season.....
I can only surmise you have very, very strange tastes. Or, at the very least, despise anything remotely shonen. Magi, JJBA, Medaka Box: Abnormal and the return of FT alone made this season amazing. Then you add in Little Busters for visual novel fans, Ixion Saga if you love comedy, Robotics;Notes for VN/mecha fans, Jormungand S2 for action nuts, K if you just want to turn your brain off and look at the pretty pictures. And those are only the highlights of this season...for stuff that just appeals to me.

If you think this season is better than I'm not sure what to say.

On that note, fortunately Fall season is so strong otherwise I'd have to quit watching new anime until March. AKB0048 and Love Live are the only series I'm remotely interested in, and Love Live better be REALLY good or it's gone before February starts.
Sage Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 03:24   Link #50
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Shinigami View Post
I can only surmise you have very, very strange tastes. Or, at the very least, despise anything remotely shonen. Magi, JJBA, Medaka Box: Abnormal and the return of FT alone made this season amazing. Then you add in Little Busters for visual novel fans, Ixion Saga if you love comedy, Robotics;Notes for VN/mecha fans, Jormungand S2 for action nuts, K if you just want to turn your brain off and look at the pretty pictures. And those are only the highlights of this season...for stuff that just appeals to me.

If you think this season is better than I'm not sure what to say.

On that note, fortunately Fall season is so strong otherwise I'd have to quit watching new anime until March. AKB0048 and Love Live are the only series I'm remotely interested in, and Love Live better be REALLY good or it's gone before February starts.
From what I heard however, Love Live! (which is another show I'm looking forward to) will air in April.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 03:55   Link #51
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Currently, I think only five animes will get my interest....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 00:18   Link #52
Sage Shinigami

Send a message via AIM to Sage Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Sage Shinigami
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
From what I heard however, Love Live! (which is another show I'm looking forward to) will air in April.
Sounds like I'll be watching Fall remnants for the Winter.
Sage Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 15:53   Link #53
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

v2

http://i1.minus.com/ibfb4amzrNugez.jpg

still nothing interesting. so i guess i just go with the flow

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 20:56   Link #54
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Looking at v2, still pumped for Chihayafuru and Maoyuu Maoh Yuusha (someone has to come up with a good English translation of this, the Japanese is practically a tongue twister) and nothing else has really caught my eye. I will however keep an ear out to see what reviewers are saying about Bakumatsu, Savanna, Senyuu, Hakkenden, Tamako, Amnesia, and Yama no Susume. Not expecting to pick up more than one or two of those in the end though, guess I'll just watch more of my backlog this season.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 22:22   Link #55
starlol

Watching:
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru - Read it and kind of like it. Favourite character is from this series.

Boku wa Tomodachi Sukunai Next - Since I watched the first season and everyone was saying how the first season did not do justice to the novel...

Sasami-san@Gambaranai - Shaft, read some of it and do kind of like it

Chihayafuru - Love the first season

Tamako Market - Kyoani

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - Heard a lot good reviews on this show on how it focus on Economics
Old 2012-12-01, 22:27   Link #56
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Maoyuu Maoh Yuusha (someone has to come up with a good English translation of this, the Japanese is practically a tongue twister)
Which one, the title? Let's just call it "Demon and Hero".
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 22:58   Link #57
Kakkou
Tch.

As other have noted, this is a really weak season and I can only hope that there will be some nice surprises in store. At least I can catch up with my backlog.

Definitely watching:
Maoyu Maou Yuusha - Wonderful cast, toi8 designs and Spicy Wolf feel. My most anticipated show next to...
Chihayafuru 2 - Hell yeah!
Amnesia - I'm not sure how this'll turn out, but the designs are nice and most importantly it's Brains Base, so the potential is there.
Hakkenden - Again I have no idea how this'll turn out but it could prove to be interesting
Cuticle Detective Inaba - Seems so crazy it could be a winner. The PV had me sold.

Will try:
Senyuu - From what I've heard about this, it could be good.
Sasami-san@Gambaranai - It's SHAFT.
OreShura - Ryota Ohsaka in a leading role will get me to watch at least the first episode of a show, even if it's trash something I'd avoid like OniAi >_>. At least this one does catch my attention a little.
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou desuyo? - Seems interesting.

Not sure at all but I guess I might try:
Savanna Game - Seems interesting, I guess?
Tamako Market - I'm not gonna bother if it turns out to be K-ON!-esque. The shopping district setting is a little appealing.
Haganai NEXT - Not sure if I want to watch another season of bitches being bitches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Which one, the title? Let's just call it "Demon and Hero".
The title already has an English version: "Archenemy and Hero"
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 23:00   Link #58
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

For now, my "to watch" list sits at precisely two anime:
  • Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai Next
  • Vivid Red Operation
Old 2012-12-02, 00:00   Link #59
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
The title already has an English version: "Archenemy and Hero"
Ah crap, I forgot that. Nonetheless, it reminds me of "Spice and Wolf" all too much.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 02:08   Link #60
sky black swordman

^ To be expected when Jun Fukuyama and Ami Koshimizu voice the main characters.

Tags