Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-06-28, 21:10   Link #61
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teenhmifnoeafgil View Post
These are expectations according to Grand Chase. And the game definitely gets harder at Shadow Forest, unless you Rena, and most of Rena's attacks require MP. As Elsword or Aisha, losing in Shadow Forest is nearly inevitable if this is your first playthrough.
Are you sure you know how to play the game correctly? I have Aisha, Elsword and Rena, and I have not died even once on any of these three characters until level 30+. Currently only my mage is 30+, and I only started dying in Feita dungeons, as well as Altera dungeons.

And yes, I soloed. I started with Aisha, and I soloed till like lvl25 since well, there's not much people online when I can play. I have no idea how you can die as an elsword in shadow forest when his skills are able to push back almost all enemies all the time.

The only notable difficulty jump in this game is when you finish with Nasod Foundry, and start with Altera Core. Suddenly the enemies have like 3x more HP and hit much harder.. not to mention that boss.

As for your last line ; Why does it matter if you have to do the dungeon 3 or four times before that quest line is complete? As far as I know, you're doing the quests to level up, and you're doing the dungeons to level up. You can't just jump to VH dungeon to grind unless you join someone else's party. It murders your stamina the same way it would if you grinded on VH dungeons, but you get additional EXP from quests. Note : Don't solo if you want to save more stamina.
Old 2011-09-02, 18:48   Link #62
Dist

Bump. Has anyone found a thread or place to download Elsword skins from? I've seen videos on youtube with people having sick effects, clothes or even wings as equipment that have definitely been edited to the game files. However, aside from talking in forums I haven't found a place to actually get the skins from. All I got was a tutorial how to edit the game files, but as I lack any skills in image editing it's no good D:. The videos I've seen have been korean or japanese, so I'm guessing (no surprise) it's the koreans/Japanese people doing those skins... Now only if I knew where to get them and how to apply them.

... the Elsword fashion is really expensive, but if I could modify the game files to change my clothes to some awesome ones, it would be cool. Sure enough, others wouldn't see me with those clothes but that's not really relevant.
Old 2011-11-10, 04:16   Link #63
Rikimtasu

Send a message via MSN to Rikimtasu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
... the Elsword fashion is really expensive, but if I could modify the game files to change my clothes to some awesome ones, it would be cool. Sure enough, others wouldn't see me with those clothes but that's not really relevant.
Beware thought that editing game file might get you banned,so be careful off that.
And no,i don't think there are any easy skin pack for these things yet,it is still better to DIY.
Old 2011-11-10, 06:36   Link #64
Dist

Yeah, I found a way to do it anyway. You can't make your own skins but you can use the files within the game. It's probably bannable because it was patched in the KR version since apparently modifying something else, not costume files, enabled you to replace bosses with lvl1 monsters. Their hp was the same, but they never attacked. I have no idea how that can be even possible, shouldn't all this be server sided? >.<
Old 2011-11-15, 02:14   Link #65
Rikimtasu

Send a message via MSN to Rikimtasu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Yeah, I found a way to do it anyway. You can't make your own skins but you can use the files within the game. It's probably bannable because it was patched in the KR version since apparently modifying something else, not costume files, enabled you to replace bosses with lvl1 monsters. Their hp was the same, but they never attacked. I have no idea how that can be even possible, shouldn't all this be server sided? >.<
Nah,in fact,your stat and attack isn;t on server side,most of the version have it on client side,which leave holes for people to hack stat and do some crazy stuff like kill the whole screen of monster and pick up all items.
Old 2011-12-27, 11:36   Link #66
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

3rd subclases

Sheath Knight

Battle Magician

Trapping Ranger

i probably play again after finish my exam =.=

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 10:11   Link #67
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
I've been playing this for a while now and its my favorite MMO. I can easily lose hours just playing this game. Anyone else play this game?

Tags
elsword