AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-01-07, 18:07   Link #6941
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
No offense, but you spend a lot of time discussing someone who is 'just there'.
In all fairness being "just there" is kind of a significant flaw for someone who is supposed to be the main protagonist xDU

EDIT: Yay! page claimed for Meganekko Signum going to the library (don't ask xD).

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 19:35   Link #6942
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

I will not ask but for the other part I do agree. Thoma should not give so much indifference if he is a main character.
Old 2013-01-07, 19:51   Link #6943
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
In all fairness being "just there" is kind of a significant flaw for someone who is supposed to be the main protagonist xDU

EDIT: Yay! page claimed for Meganekko Signum going to the library (don't ask xD).
Endscape was probably referring to the fact that Sansker keeps commenting on someone, that he presumably is just kinda "meh" on. If he evokes no strong feelings because he's "meh", then why does Sansker keep posting on the topic? If it was a character I didn't feel strongly about one way or the other, I probably wouldn't be commenting at all, and wouldn't care what people thought.

And yet he keeps posting about Thoma.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 20:18   Link #6944
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Endscape was probably referring to the fact that Sansker keeps commenting on someone, that he presumably is just kinda "meh" on. If he evokes no strong feelings because he's "meh", then why does Sansker keep posting on the topic? If it was a character I didn't feel strongly about one way or the other, I probably wouldn't be commenting at all, and wouldn't care what people thought.

Same situation in the ViVid thread. Said he don't like a lot of char, what does he do? Post about them.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 21:11   Link #6945
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Yeah, is almost as if you guys never mention them. We should talk about most important topics like: What is the meaning of life? There is a Heaven? Who let the dogs out?

I talk and comment about what you talk and comment. You want to talk about something else? Be my guest, that is why we are all here, right? To share points of view
Old 2013-01-07, 21:19   Link #6946
Justin_Brett

It reminds me a little of the praise Aki started giving Cypha after a while.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 21:29   Link #6947
Kaijo
Banned

Sansker, we have no problems talking about the characters. We do it all the time, because we find them interesting. The question is: why do YOU keep commenting on them? I've said before that I like Thoma (and indeed, I pretty much like the all the characters), so that's why I talk about him.

Edit: To make this clear, you keep coming back to talk about characters you say you don't care about. If you really didn't care, you wouldn't comment. Yet you keep doing it. And you'll simply dodge the question. I tried to tell you that you look exactly like a troll who comes into a NanoFate thread, and proceeds to shit all over NanoFate. You know very well how such a person would look to everyone there.

You look exactly like that kind of a person. Honestly, at this point, you just need to stop. You keep rehashing the same thing over and over again. It's like some Pavlovian response; someone mentions Thoma in a post, and you pipe up and say, "Bland!" We get it. We know. You think he's bland (despite him being of near the exact same temperament as mostly everyone else). You can stop now. It's tiring.
Old 2013-01-07, 21:34   Link #6948
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Trying to see if I can get what you mean or like the guy as you do. Just because you don't like something means you can't talk about it. I do like to debate and really you say it yourself once Kaijo: this is one of the few places we can really talk about it. So, really, I just keep talking about it and try to comment on what you comment. This is how you keep the topic moving and create an interesting discussion.
Old 2013-01-07, 21:36   Link #6949
Kaijo
Banned

The topic can't move, if you keep rehashing the same thing over and over. Someone says, "Thoma" and you say "Bland!" And thus the cycle repeats. The discussion is stuck in one place. You aren't attempting to even understand why, because despite everything I've shown you, quotes from the manga and all, you still don't get it. If you don't get it at this point, you never will.
Old 2013-01-07, 21:44   Link #6950
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

But that is because you assume I should change my point of view to yours. And I am not going to do that. Just because I don’t share an opinion mean I can’t get it. Just because I understand won’t mean I will share the same thought on the matter. As simple as that.
Old 2013-01-07, 21:47   Link #6951
Kaijo
Banned

Okay, honestly, Sansker, at this point there are two possibilities: You either really don't get it, or you're trolling. Either way, any attempt to interact with you pointless. Say what you like, as there is no point in responding to it anymore. I should have followed my earlier intuition and just ignored it.

Just understand that any good will or benefit of the doubt you might have wanted, is gone now.
Old 2013-01-07, 21:53   Link #6952
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Well that is just rude
Old 2013-01-07, 21:53   Link #6953
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodude711 View Post
So, just because someone doesn't share the same exact opinion as you do her/she is trolling?

I just don't get it.
It's not that. It's that Sansker is actively ignoring others' points in favor of rehashing the same opinion over and over and over. Very much like someone else on this board.
Old 2013-01-07, 21:54   Link #6954
biodude711

Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
It's not that. It's that Sansker is actively ignoring others' points in favor of rehashing the same opinion over and over and over. Very much like someone else on this board.
Just like someone else we know and love on this forum.
Old 2013-01-07, 21:58   Link #6955
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

I don’t ignore them. I just don’t share them, those are two different things.
Old 2013-01-07, 22:01   Link #6956
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post

Thanks, that's exactly what I meant, Kaijo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
I don’t ignore them. I just don’t share them, those are two different things.
Yes, you do. People have pointed out the flaws in your reasoning and you repeat the same things regardless.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-07, 22:06   Link #6957
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Because I don’t see such things as flaws. What do you want me to do? Kaijo is all over what “what *you* want is not what others want” and that argument goes both sides really. So according to you, what should I be doing?
Old 2013-01-07, 22:08   Link #6958
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Because I don’t see such things as flaws. What do you want me to do? Kaijo is all over what “what *you* want is not what others want” and that argument goes both sides really. So according to you, what should I be doing?
Agree to disagree then move on.
Old 2013-01-07, 22:11   Link #6959
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

I do that and I say why, then you insist I am wrong and I want to just make it clear for that matter but you insist on just seeing what I say as wrong and something that needs to be corrected instead to something to add in the discussion. As we are doing just now.
Old 2013-01-07, 22:14   Link #6960
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
I do that and I say why, then you insist I am wrong and I want to just make it clear for that matter but you insist on just seeing what I say as wrong and something that needs to be corrected instead to something to add in the discussion. As we are doing just now.
Nope. You never said that. At all.

Tags
manga, nanoha force