AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-01, 21:10   Link #961
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey reaper king,about the discussion of the goddess in ise harem of yesterday as I said before the goddess can join in ise harem without have that leave her responsability(how one ''local wife'').The same is equal for gabriel or other top angel(besides irina) to join in ise harem(they can join how ''local wifes'' too). but first is a vampire for join in ise harem(I hope for valerie) and I think that will have more that one vampire to join in ise harem(I hope for the leader of the camilla family).ise too can have more dragons to join in his harem(how tiamat and new ophis).but to you how you imagine that will be the appearence of valerie?I imagine she how one blond girl with big oppais.
obs.first the developing of the relationship with the girls already known and after the others girls,but I hope for at least one girl for each faction in the harem.ise will unite the world with his harem.
Too many races there my friend and too far to be predicting there. Ise is having trouble managing his current harem right now, so give it time. With the current races now, it is almost safe to assume that Ise will attract a Vampire of Magician.

There is one thing I am concern with, almost all the girls in Ise's harem are spell caster type. Xenovia is not only member of Ise's harem that is a front line fighter. I think Ise should have more girls that will fight along side him in the front lines. I think the great choice will also complete the Goddess requirement that you are seeking for, maybe a Deva.
Old 2013-02-01, 21:20   Link #962
peinmaximus@

yes reaper,one deva will be good and she if complete the definition of front line.said to me my friend but in the myths(I'm bad in the myths) indra or shiva don't have one daughter?
about valerie,how you think that will be her appearence?
and how you think that will be the fight with evil dragon,if siraorg fight with ladon,vali fight with whom?maybe azi dahaka or crom cruach?
Old 2013-02-01, 21:36   Link #963
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
yes reaper,one deva will be good and she if complete the definition of front line.said to me my friend but in the myths(I'm bad in the myths) indra or shiva don't have one daughter?
about valerie,how you think that will be her appearence?
and how you think that will be the fight with evil dragon,if siraorg fight with ladon,vali fight with whom?maybe azi dahaka or crom cruach?
Well it would be weird by itself if Ise manages to attract a Deva which are warriors headed by Indra. If you want a daughter, than she is already married. Indra's daughter is Deviyani(other known names are Deivanai, Jayanti and Devasena, take your pick). Shiva's daughter is Manasa, base off mythology she appears to have affection issues and is already married.

About the selection of match ups, too soon to make a prediction. Valerie, well cannot make a prediction at all. Ise's harem consist of a mix of well endowed women and slender beauties, she has to be either one of those. Though since Vampire legends originated from Western Europe she may be appear to be Western European, the general stereotype is tall, blond hair, and blue eyes.
Old 2013-02-01, 21:43   Link #964
peinmaximus@

yes,really a deva is perfect to ise harem.the devas are natural warrior of front line.
for the myths I can said that vali can fight with crom cruach,one dragon of the bible that love kill and destroy.this dragon make the profile of vali.
and about whom ise will fight in the vampire war this guy can be the vampire lord leader of the family tepes,maybe he will be the father of gasper.that horrible thing ise have that defeat the father of one friend.
Old 2013-02-01, 21:52   Link #965
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
yes,really a deva is perfect to ise harem.the devas are natural warrior of front line.
for the myths I can said that vali can fight with crom cruach,one dragon of the bible that love kill and destroy.this dragon make the profile of vali.
and about whom ise will fight in the vampire war this guy can be the vampire lord leader of the family tepes,maybe he will be the father of gasper.that horrible thing ise have that defeat the father of one friend.
Depends on the father and the situation, but that is volume 16 so too soon to predict that. Stick with issues in vol 14 to discuss. Your previous questions were good ones, but too far ahead. When I said good, I mean I could have answered all of those questions with a much longer response like 300 words or so.
Old 2013-02-01, 22:06   Link #966
peinmaximus@

hahaha,300 words is so much.but then I will make questions more easily for predict how that already is clear that for the grew that in the end of the LN ise will reach the top 10 of the world.he have that reach this level if he want defeat the powerful enemys that are appearing.
and is too clear that will happen one dragon war soon and that ise will fight with the most powerful enemy of this arc.this last all people already know.
Old 2013-02-01, 22:25   Link #967
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Base off the spoiler, what image do you guys have of Rias' Death Ball?
Old 2013-02-01, 22:27   Link #968
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I have the image of a crimson spirit bomb.
Old 2013-02-01, 22:32   Link #969
sky black swordman

I find it somewhat interesting that the sphare is black and red, when the Power of Destruction color's are black and purple.
Old 2013-02-01, 22:42   Link #970
peinmaximus@

maybe this sphere have the power of consume all energy of the enemy making that he die of fault of energy.
Old 2013-02-01, 22:44   Link #971
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I find it somewhat interesting that the sphare is black and red, when the Power of Destruction color's are black and purple.
That could be a illustration mistake, even Sirzerch's power of destruction is Crimson. Rias' has a lot of Demonic power so that accounts for the black in the Death Ball and the Power of Destruction is the other part of the Death Ball.

Regarding cyberdemon's statement, I can see that very clearly but I think Rias' Death Ball won't go Kaboom when it hits something. I am taking the guess that Rias' Death Ball is like a ball that can be control and is continuous.
Old 2013-02-01, 22:46   Link #972
peinmaximus@

guys,what you think about the mysterious power of gasper of vol 12?in this vol is said by n0m@n that the power is utilized in the battle for gasper.
Old 2013-02-01, 22:49   Link #973
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
guys,what you think about the mysterious power of gasper of vol 12?in this vol is said by n0m@n that the power is utilized in the battle for gasper.
Well, it something that one rather not mess with. It is literally a aura of Darkness attacking an enemy.
Old 2013-02-01, 22:54   Link #974
peinmaximus@

well,I'm too interested in mephisto pheles.I think that this guy still that he be really old he can be the third super devil.one guy that have one dragon king and one longinus possessor how servant not can be considered a normal devil.
Old 2013-02-01, 23:43   Link #975
Chimurry

Quote:
That could be a illustration mistake, even Sirzerch's power of destruction is Crimson. Rias' has a lot of Demonic power so that accounts for the black in the Death Ball and the Power of Destruction is the other part of the Death Ball.

Regarding cyberdemon's statement, I can see that very clearly but I think Rias' Death Ball won't go Kaboom when it hits something. I am taking the guess that Rias' Death Ball is like a ball that can be control and is continuous.
If my memory dont fail: from anime Rias POD its black/crimson, I say when vol 12 just release, the attack against Siegfried was a raw version of Sirzechs, She release the power but don't hit right away, so can suspend in the middle of the air and do one single or several like her brother, of course she have issues cuz her profile more power than technical, about the effect please keep in mind her nickname: "Ruin Princess", I don't think something like dispersion, maybe something like aging the object or the body, probably Rias will try adding control effect like Sirzechs, Ise and Akeno do.
Old 2013-02-02, 06:50   Link #976
Tchadnis

Quote:
Personally i am seeing it like a ball that reduce everything to nothingness when touched , kind of like this power Goku had when using every living thing power into one huge ball .. well it was just a way for you guys to imagine what i m saying .; but something similar a much smaller version a black sphere with flowing crimson/red lightning around it that turn everything to nothingness. Since demonic power/attack come from imagination and she said she imagined this technique when she lost Ise .. when she lost him she was in despair and she didn't want to go on in this world without him, so i believe her attack is something that erase one from the world...
Old 2013-02-02, 10:49   Link #977
Velsy

I have questions about the Heros faction, but I want to refer to them as the Villain faction. I just hate how they put heros name to shame. Its my personality, so it just doesnt sit well with me. They are indeed preaching a false Justice with terroism. My personallity hates that.

Anyways it introduced Hercules and Jean De'arc. Sure, Hercules is one tough and legendary opponent amung heros. So he's in the hero faction... wait, wasn't he the son of Zeus? So why is he working with the Villian faction and attacking the Gods and the 3 power alliance ? The author has mentioned the Greek gods exsist (similar to Odin). Is he pissed at Zeus?

And Jeane D'arc ? she wasn't a combatant as far as I know of, and was pretty much suppose to be generally weak compaired to a normal soldier. She was more or less an icon of hope. So I am serious raising an eye brow that shes going toe to toe with Irina ? I understand that Highschool dxd is a fiction story, but Jeane d'arc fighting an angel on par feels really odd <.< Is it because something like she got a sacred gear when she was put to the torch ? Tho I think the bigger question is how shes still alive since medievil France O_o
Old 2013-02-02, 11:03   Link #978
Mars Mode

They are the descendants of the heroes. And they are challenging themselves.
Old 2013-02-02, 11:08   Link #979
breno.m.fis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I have questions about the Heros faction, but I want to refer to them as the Villain faction. I just hate how they put heros name to shame. Its my personality, so it just doesnt sit well with me. They are indeed preaching a false Justice with terroism. My personallity hates that.

Anyways it introduced Hercules and Jean De'arc. Sure, Hercules is one tough and legendary opponent amung heros. So he's in the hero faction... wait, wasn't he the son of Zeus? So why is he working with the Villian faction and attacking the Gods and the 3 power alliance ? The author has mentioned the Greek gods exsist (similar to Odin). Is he pissed at Zeus?

And Jeane D'arc ? she wasn't a combatant as far as I know of, and was pretty much suppose to be generally weak compaired to a normal soldier. She was more or less an icon of hope. So I am serious raising an eye brow that shes going toe to toe with Irina ? I understand that Highschool dxd is a fiction story, but Jeane d'arc fighting an angel on par feels really odd <.< Is it because something like she got a sacred gear when she was put to the torch ? Tho I think the bigger question is how shes still alive since medievil France O_o

The Heroes Faction is composed of descendants of legendary heroes (not the actual heroes) and SG possessors (many of them under the effect of brainwashing).

Just remember people, moderators already warned us to post these questions on the thread dedicated to questions. Please let's not displease more the moderators.
Old 2013-02-02, 11:10   Link #980
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post

They aren't the actual hero's from the legends ... like Cao Cao, or Jeane, Heracles and so on... but their descendants...

As for the reason why they are attacking the three fractions, well I think that they are aware that the god from the bible is dead, and seeing the angels, fallen angels and devils, join forces... from the perspective of humans is a threat, that they weren't capable of ignoring...
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen